GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary to re-release solo albums - DigitalSpy - 26.03.09

5 posters

Go down

Gary to re-release solo albums - DigitalSpy - 26.03.09 Empty Gary to re-release solo albums - DigitalSpy - 26.03.09

Post by Leannesg1986 Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:06 pm

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a150788/barlow-to-re-release-solo-albums.html

Gary Barlow has confirmed that he is re-releasing his two solo albums.
The singer admitted that he hopes there will be renewed interest in his solo projects following Take That's popularity since they reformed in 2006.

"I have just signed to re-release new versions of the two solo albums," he told the Daily Star. "Fingers crossed someone buys them."

Barlow's debut solo album Open Road topped the chart in 1997. His follow-up Twelve Months, Eleven Days only managed to reach number 35 two years later and he was subsequently dropped by his record label.

The 38-year-old later compared his failed second effort to having leprosy.

"Nobody wants anything to do with [you] whatsoever - it's like having leprosy. Nobody wants any connection with you whatsoever," he told Metro.
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Gary to re-release solo albums - DigitalSpy - 26.03.09 Empty Re: Gary to re-release solo albums - DigitalSpy - 26.03.09

Post by Elisa Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:12 pm

I'm sooo happy for him... I bought his solo albums ten years ago..and I think it's good for him to have another chance... Very Happy
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Gary to re-release solo albums - DigitalSpy - 26.03.09 Empty Re: Gary to re-release solo albums - DigitalSpy - 26.03.09

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:11 pm

OH MY GAAAAAAWD!

is this for real!?!?

i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo on cloud n.9 right now!!!!!!
and of course, already started fantasizing about th re-release of solo touring afterwards!.....*sigh* what, a girl can always dream, rght??

common, where's your enthusiasm, guys ?Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)))))
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
party party party party party party party party
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:40 pm

I dont know what think about this.... Rolling Eyes
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

http://penelopevega.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:57 pm

Gary´s LittleLearner wrote:I dont know what think about this.... Rolling Eyes
You're not happy about it??Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:03 pm

GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:
Gary´s LittleLearner wrote:I dont know what think about this.... Rolling Eyes
You're not happy about it??Smile

...in one hand i´m happy....but in other hand..I dont know....i´m confused Rolling Eyes
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

http://penelopevega.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by garysaussiegirl Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:11 pm

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !! Ok I know this is alittle old but I havn't been on here for ages !!! I am excited at this coz even if we don't get a tour (which I would die for btw) we may at least get a promo tour !! Which is a least something if you are a desperate as me !!!!
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:15 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !! Ok I know this is alittle old but I havn't been on here for ages !!! I am excited at this coz even if we don't get a tour (which I would die for btw) we may at least get a promo tour !! Which is a least something if you are a desperate as me !!!!
Would you go if there was one?Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by garysaussiegirl Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:23 pm

I would def go if he came to OZ.If he came to OZ I would be doing the whole sleeping out thing for tickets!!! I would travel anywhere to see him but I can't see myself haveing the money to travel in the near future Sad
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:30 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:I would def go if he came to OZ.If he came to OZ I would be doing the whole sleeping out thing for tickets!!! I would travel anywhere to see him but I can't see myself haveing the money to travel in the near future Sad
c'mon, we're fantasizing about th eidea here, don't ruin it with money talks Very Happy
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by garysaussiegirl Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:42 pm

TRUE !!! So then my answer is I would go see Gaz anywhere,anytime for any occasion lol! party
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:45 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:TRUE !!! So then my answer is I would go see Gaz anywhere,anytime for any occasion lol! party
and prepare CPR kit, which any devoted fan should have with her when stalking The Barlow Very Happy
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by garysaussiegirl Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:52 pm

GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:
garysaussiegirl wrote:TRUE !!! So then my answer is I would go see Gaz anywhere,anytime for any occasion lol! party
and prepare CPR kit, which any devoted fan should have with her when stalking The Barlow Very Happy

ohh yes...and we may need Gaz to perform mouth to mouth resusitation !!!!
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:54 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:
GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:

We'll let him know that it's obligatory after going through the madness all these years, and all thanks to him, d-a-m-n Very Happy
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by garysaussiegirl Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:02 pm

GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:
garysaussiegirl wrote:
GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:

We'll let him know that it's obligatory after going through the madness all these years, and all thanks to him, d-a-m-n Very Happy

kiss some mouth to mouth action hehe.Sorry have gone a bit off the thread topic whistle
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:15 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:
GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:
garysaussiegirl wrote:
GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:

kiss some mouth to mouth action hehe.Sorry have gone a bit off the thread topic whistle
The main topic was re-releasing Gary's 2 albums. then followed the question about a posible promo tour. then followed was our mouth-to-mouth rescue. i don't see how one is not related directly to the other Very Happy
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down