GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heeeeeeeello everyone :D

+2
GaryBarlowIsGod
chaz x loves x gaz x
6 posters

Go down

heeeeeeeello everyone :D Empty heeeeeeeello everyone :D

Post by chaz x loves x gaz x Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:30 pm

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeello everyone Very Happy my names charlotte im 18 and from manchester Very Happy i loooooooooove TT love all of them but i looooove gaz mark comes a close second Very Happy Laughing i was lucky enough to meet gaz on sat 7 oct 2006 ( i remeber that well Laughing ) it was amazing he was sooooooo lovely Very Happy got a pic and a sgned book to Very Happy ill ty and post if i can im still trying to work out how to post pics on here Laughing i hope to meet and make looooooooads of lovely friends Very Happy hope to chat to u all soon love charlotte Very Happy xxxxxxxxx

chaz x loves x gaz x
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

heeeeeeeello everyone :D Empty Re: heeeeeeeello everyone :D

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:57 pm

chaz x loves x gaz x wrote:heeeeeeeeeeeeeeello everyone Very Happy my names charlotte im 18 and from manchester Very Happy i loooooooooove TT love all of them but i looooove gaz mark comes a close second Very Happy Laughing i was lucky enough to meet gaz on sat 7 oct 2006 ( i remeber that well Laughing ) it was amazing he was sooooooo lovely Very Happy got a pic and a sgned book to Very Happy ill ty and post if i can im still trying to work out how to post pics on here Laughing i hope to meet and make looooooooads of lovely friends Very Happy hope to chat to u all soon love charlotte Very Happy xxxxxxxxx

Hey hun!
Thanks for joining, you're a true Like a Star @ heaven !!!
I'm sure you'll get the hang of everything here- if i learned it myself somehow, i'm sure you'll do much better than me in less time!!!
To post pics here please click the "diskette" button (15th button from the left) and then chose the pic you want from wherever and click "host it", than copy-paste the link to the photo or it's thumbnail to the message and that's it, pretty easy actually Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:56 pm

chaz x loves x gaz x wrote:heeeeeeeeeeeeeeello everyone Very Happy my names charlotte im 18 and from manchester Very Happy i loooooooooove TT love all of them but i looooove gaz mark comes a close second Very Happy Laughing i was lucky enough to meet gaz on sat 7 oct 2006 ( i remeber that well Laughing ) it was amazing he was sooooooo lovely Very Happy got a pic and a sgned book to Very Happy ill ty and post if i can im still trying to work out how to post pics on here Laughing i hope to meet and make looooooooads of lovely friends Very Happy hope to chat to u all soon love charlotte Very Happy xxxxxxxxx

ohh you must be kidding!! Ive met Gaz the same day at Manny too lol! I was at the end of the queue (at 10.45 am lol! ).

Btw, hi to this great forum. thanks for joinnin! Have fun and would love to see you here lots !! party
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chaz x loves x gaz x Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:35 pm

aww thanx everyone for the kind welcome Very Happy Very Happy im sure i will so did everyone see the press confrence today Very Happy

omg really wow hes great man isint he Very Happy *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* Very Happy Laughing

chaz x loves x gaz x
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by LetyB Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:23 am

wellcome to the club!! Very Happy
LetyB
LetyB
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down