GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss The Circus...

5 posters

Go down

A place to discuss The Circus... Empty A place to discuss The Circus...

Post by Leannesg1986 Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:02 am

Since there isn't a place to do so I thought I would start a new thread to discuss the new album. Favourite tracks, lyrics etc. Which songs you'd like to hear released etc etc!! Whatever you've got to discuss regarding The Circus we wanna hear about it here!!! Smile xx
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

A place to discuss The Circus... Empty Re: A place to discuss The Circus...

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:44 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:Since there isn't a place to do so I thought I would start a new thread to discuss the new album. Favourite tracks, lyrics etc. Which songs you'd like to hear released etc etc!! Whatever you've got to discuss regarding The Circus we wanna hear about it here!!! Smile xx

Great idea Leanne!
We haven't got to it so i'm glad you took the initiative!
-------------
Gosh, what do i think about the new album...
mmmm... i'm speechless! Rolling Eyes
And I'm being totally objective! It didn't grow on me- it was my cup of tea fro mth efirsttime listening cyclops

The abum is perfect! i don't have even one song that i dislike! All songs are fierce, very istrumental, beautiful lyrics, very soulful, all the lads sound perfect... I could go on and on...

My favorite is She Said, in case anyone hasn't heard me yet
"...boogy, everyone now boog-e-e-e-y..."

Next single is Julie, according to all the rumors going around right now.. It's a lovely song as well, i can sing the "sha-la-la i want you" by heart now smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:39 pm

Oh yay! I was going to start a thread but I thought knowing me I'd just missed the proper one! I'm dying to know what everyones fave tracks are!!!

Mine are:

Said It All
Up All Night
Hold Up A Light (can't wait to see this in concert!!! An audience number for sure!)
How Did It Comes To This
The Garden
The Circus
She Said
and Greatest Day of course!

I want any of the top five to be singles, I would LOVE Jay to have some vocals on a single, his voice (like the others) is getting stronger with each release.

I defo think it's the best album yet! I love how they allow their fans to grow with them. Their music is so grown up now, but still really fun with that swing/cabaret/beatles/folk/pop thing. Classic TT and yet such a fresh sound. Markies influence is obvious, which makes it fresher than Gary writing all the material (even though I wouldn't have minded one more Barlow Ballad on the album) I'm so relieved coz every time a new album comes out I worry I won't adore it and my love for them will end, but they just improve every time and I genuinely love every single one. I'm soooooo happy!!! I'm in LOVE with the album!!!!

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:45 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:Oh yay! I was going to start a thread but I thought knowing me I'd just missed the proper one! I'm dying to know what everyones fave tracks are!!!

Mine are:

Said It All
Up All Night
Hold Up A Light (can't wait to see this in concert!!! An audience number for sure!)
How Did It Comes To This
The Garden
The Circus
She Said

I want any of the top five to be singles, I would LOVE Jay to have some vocals on a single, his voice (like the others) is getting stronger with each release.

I defo think it's the best album yet! I love how they allow their fans to grow with them. Their music is so grown up now, but still really fun with that swing/cabaret/beatles/folk/pop thing. Classic TT and yet such a fresh sound. Markies influence is obvious, which makes it fresher than Gary writing all the material (even though I wouldn't have minded one more Barlow Ballad on the album) I'm so relieved coz every time a new album comes out I worry I won't adore it and my love for them will end, but they just improve every time and I genuinely love every single one. I'm soooooo happy!!! I'm in LOVE with the album!!!!

I like reading your posts, sooo fluently worded jeez))
I relate to each word, i've the same fear and each time they just outdo themselves!
their comeback has been their greatest decision so far!
A european tour would be their OTHER very smart decision silvar
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:46 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:Since there isn't a place to do so I thought I would start a new thread to discuss the new album. Favourite tracks, lyrics etc. Which songs you'd like to hear released etc etc!! Whatever you've got to discuss regarding The Circus we wanna hear about it here!!! Smile xx

Great idea Leanne!
-------------
And I'm being totally objective! It didn't grow on me- it was my cup of tea fro mth efirsttime listening cyclops

The abum is perfect! i don't have even one song that i dislike! All songs are fierce, very istrumental, beautiful lyrics, very soulful, all the lads sound perfect... I could go on and on...

Next single is Julie, according to all the rumors going around right now.. It's a lovely song as well, i can sing the "sha-la-la i want you" by heart now smile

Me too! EVERY song I've ever heard has had to grow on me, but this album I loved immediately! Back For Good was one of the only songs I ever loved from the first time I heard it, most I go "not bad" and then I learn to love it as I become familiar with it and learn the lyrics. I'm going to play this one to death, I can tell. It will get me through the next ten years!!

Julie for me is one of my least faves, I love it but there's all of the above songs that I love more. I'd be a bit disappointed if it was the next single to be honest.

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:49 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:

Great idea Leanne!
-------------

Me too! EVERY song I've ever heard has had to grow on me, but this album I loved immediately! Back For Good was one of the only songs I ever loved from the first time I heard it, most I go "not bad" and then I learn to love it as I become familiar with it and learn the lyrics. I'm going to play this one to death, I can tell. It will get me through the next ten years!!

Julie for me is one of my least faves, I love it but there's all of the above songs that I love more. I'd be a bit disappointed if it was the next single to be honest.

Hopefully, we won't have to wait a decade for the following TT album (is it too soon to start looking forward to their next masterpiece?) yeah yeah yeah
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:53 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:Oh yay! I was going to start a thread but I thought knowing me I'd just missed the proper one! I'm dying to know what everyones fave tracks are!!!

Mine are:

Said It All
Up All Night
How Did It Comes To This
The Garden
The Circus
She Said

I like reading your posts, sooo fluently worded jeez))
I relate to each word, i've the same fear and each time they just outdo themselves!
their comeback has been their greatest decision so far!
A european tour would be their OTHER very smart decision silvar

Lol, thanks! I should have said I worry my love for them will fade though - not die. It will NEVER die! But I have that fear each time "What if it's genuinely not that great?! O_O" But we've not been let down yet! I love this album so much it makes me wanna cry! Seriously! I'm so proud of them!

Their comeback will go down in history, it's one of the most successful comebacks in history. Go lads! Who knows what could have happened if they'd never split, but at least we got some smashing new material after staying devoted all decade. They are greater than the sum of their parts. The four of them together are just the perfect combination.

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:56 pm

Hopefully, we won't have to wait a decade for the following TT album (is it too soon to start looking forward to their next masterpiece?) yeah yeah yeah

Oh god I hope not! I'm not ready to hear any sort of 'Yes the rumors are true..." phrases at the moment. I would die. DIE. I would love some Gaz solo stuff though, then another TT album, then some more Gaz then TT... you know, I'm not picky! Just new stuff from my guys!!! Those empty years were hard. Sad

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:01 pm

I love

The Garden (For the fact that they ALL have their own part in the song including Jay which is something which has never been done before and I absolutely love it that they're giving Jay more opportunities to 'shine'!!)

Hello
Said It All
How Did it Come To This
Up All Night
She Said

I too have to agree with Mand that there are better single worthy tracks on the album than Julie, if it was called Leanne I might consider it more!!! Razz
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:05 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:I love

The Garden (For the fact that they ALL have their own part in the song including Jay which is something which has never been done before and I absolutely love it that they're giving Jay more opportunities to 'shine'!!)

Hello
Said It All
How Did it Come To This
Up All Night
She Said

I too have to agree with Mand that there are better single worthy tracks on the album than Julie, if it was called Leanne I might consider it more!!! Razz
I think 'Mandy' has proven itself to be a hit worthy song title!! Razz

A good choice of faves there! Although I would say that no matter what you put coz it's all brill! I agree, The Garden would be fantastic. Although Jay was on Never Forget his part is equal this time around and he really rises to the challenge.

I love the whole shared lyrics thing - Gaz and Mark in Said It All. I never understood why they didn't do that more!

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:12 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:I love

Hello
Said It All
How Did it Come To This
Up All Night
She Said

I do agree with you in every song !!!!... Have I missed any song. Might change in a month... who knows.Not sure Razz
Julie is ok, but not good for me to be single, Will consider if the name's Ginny.... hahahha Who wouldnt consider if its her name??? hahahha silvar
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:07 am

And i'd love if in some genious way Gaz could sing instead of "SHE said" - "JENNY said..."!! AS i keep saying it for quite some time but Gaz just won't listen:D
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:52 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:And i'd love if in some genious way Gaz could sing instead of "SHE said" - "JENNY said..."!! AS i keep saying it for quite some time but Gaz just won't listen:D

hahahha hahahha hahahha
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyShine Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:39 pm

My fave Songs are

*Hello
* Up all night
*You
*How Did it come to this
*Hold up A light
*Said It All
*The Garden
*What is love
*Julie
ShinyShine
ShinyShine
GazLuva
GazLuva

http://myspace.com/frenshgirl88

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:17 am

after all this time i have to say that my all time faves are

how did it all come to this
up all night
what is love

i love the others too but....these are my all time faves from the circus
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down