GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barlow hints at Robbie reunion - BBC - 02.12.08 - Same old, same old....Yawn!!!

3 posters

Go down

Barlow hints at Robbie reunion - BBC - 02.12.08 - Same old, same old....Yawn!!! Empty Barlow hints at Robbie reunion - BBC - 02.12.08 - Same old, same old....Yawn!!!

Post by Leannesg1986 Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:33 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/music/newsid_7760000/7760034.stm

Take That frontman Gary Barlow has said he thinks the band will one day reunite with original member Robbie Williams.

Speaking at the Paris launch of the band's latest album The Circus, Barlow told Newsbeat that the boys were all in contact again and it felt like the 90s.

He said: "As long as we're alive people are going to ask if we're going to get back together and I do believe we will one day, I just don't know when."

Barlow was joined in Paris by Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Howard Donald.

The foursome performed an exclusive gig in the French capital to a few hundred very excited fans.

Barlow explained that the boys had been rebuilding their relationship with Williams.

He said: "The five of us were together a lot over the summer and it just felt like we were back in the 90s.

"I get an email every week from Rob, Mark gets one every other week, J phones him once a week. We're all keeping in touch. It's really fun getting to know him again, I must say.

"The five of us are rebuilding our friendship and that's really the only place to start."

Speaking about the band's latest record - the second offering since their very successful reunion - Barlow seemed satisfied with the experience.

He said: "This album has been the most enjoyable record I've ever made.
Wherever the boys go the media will always follow

"Although there was a huge amount of pressure on us, it never felt like it in the studio. It just feels great, it feels perfect and it feels like it could be our ultimate record this."

The boys performed on a tiny stage and chose Paris to launch their album because of the fact that their record company is French-owned.

Barlow seemed more than happy with the reception they received. He said: "They were a great crowd and the thing that shocked me the most was that they all knew the words - it's only been out a day!

"Until the day we die we don't need any more praise that's for sure. We've had a lifetime's worth just in the last 24 hours."
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Barlow hints at Robbie reunion - BBC - 02.12.08 - Same old, same old....Yawn!!! Empty Re: Barlow hints at Robbie reunion - BBC - 02.12.08 - Same old, same old....Yawn!!!

Post by Ginny Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:56 pm

Thanks for the news, Leannee.

Im getting sick of the news of Rob rejoinnning Evil or Very Mad
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Barlow hints at Robbie reunion - BBC - 02.12.08 - Same old, same old....Yawn!!! Empty Re: Barlow hints at Robbie reunion - BBC - 02.12.08 - Same old, same old....Yawn!!!

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:33 am

Thanks for the post, hun!!
As for the never ending Knobbie bonanza- Mad Mad Mad
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down