GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you managed to get a TT ticket for the 2009 The Circus Tour?:)

+7
barlowsbulge
chaz x loves x gaz x
Debbie
saskia26
British_flower
Ginny
GaryBarlowIsGod
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Have you managed to get a TT ticket for the 2009 The Circus Tour?:) - Page 3 Empty Re: Have you managed to get a TT ticket for the 2009 The Circus Tour?:)

Post by barlowsbulge Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:29 pm

I can always dream, although they've said they won't be coming for a tour... but I never thought they'd get back together so you never know. I just can't wait for the dvd! The music is enough for me - has to be. But I still <3 them!

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Have you managed to get a TT ticket for the 2009 The Circus Tour?:) - Page 3 Empty Re: Have you managed to get a TT ticket for the 2009 The Circus Tour?:)

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:31 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:I can always dream, although they've said they won't be coming for a tour... but I never thought they'd get back together so you never know. I just can't wait for the dvd! The music is enough for me - has to be. But I still <3 them!

I can so relate to th efeeling, hun, believe me. i can only dream of them arriving to the area... i wouldn't want them to come here anyway, they're too precious to me:)
but still, noone can take the draming about it awaya from me love
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:41 pm

Yeah I know what you mean. Sometime you forget you're not the only one missing out. I felt really isolated the first time around, now I have a whole T community I can talk with, even if I don't get them I can feel involved and that can help - reading everyone elses stories and getting clips etc. Until the day comes we can all dream together!

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:42 pm

I meant TT community. Oops!

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:47 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:Yeah I know what you mean. Sometime you forget you're not the only one missing out. I felt really isolated the first time around, now I have a whole T community I can talk with, even if I don't get them I can feel involved and that can help - reading everyone elses stories and getting clips etc. Until the day comes we can all dream together!

This is one of the strengths of TT's fans! the support has been amazing, at least that's how i feel.
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:01 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
barlowsbulge wrote:Yeah I know what you mean. Sometime you forget you're not the only one missing out. I felt really isolated the first time around, now I have a whole T community I can talk with, even if I don't get them I can feel involved and that can help - reading everyone elses stories and getting clips etc. Until the day comes we can all dream together!

This is one of the strengths of TT's fans! the support has been amazing, at least that's how i feel.
I know. I love us! Razz

It's great to have a place to discuss them and not be looked at like you're either crazy or a 15 year old teeny bopper. Grrrr. I don't see the lads the same way as when I was 15 at all. To me it's fundamentally about the music, if they hadn't once been a *GASP* BOY BAND it would be seen differently... I just happen to have giant crushes on them all but that's irrelevant! whistle

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:51 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:

I know. I love us! Razz

It's great to have a place to discuss them and not be looked at like you're either crazy or a 15 year old teeny bopper. Grrrr. I don't see the lads the same way as when I was 15 at all. To me it's fundamentally about the music, if they hadn't once been a *GASP* BOY BAND it would be seen differently... I just happen to have giant crushes on them all but that's irrelevant! whistle

LOL, yeah- we don't pay attention to those small irrelevant aspects of our purely fundamental madness strictly for their music, hahaha))) :laugh
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:34 pm

:=) so true
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:03 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:

I know. I love us! Razz

LOL, yeah- we don't pay attention to those small irrelevant aspects of our purely fundamental madness strictly for their music, hahaha))) :laugh
hahahha silvar

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:06 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:

I know. I love us! Razz

laugh laugh laugh
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Tue May 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Just got news from ticketmaster!!! My London tickets for 1st of july are dispatched, jeeeeeeey bounce cheers party party
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Tue May 19, 2009 8:26 pm

Stien wrote:Just got news from ticketmaster!!! My London tickets for 1st of july are dispatched, jeeeeeeey bounce cheers party party

u lucky hun.. I hope they're going to send tickets for manny concerts too.. I'm strarting to be nervous.. Sad
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by bjork Sun May 24, 2009 12:11 am

hello!!!
i'm so excited!! I'm going to the concert in Cardiff!!! Smile
Who goes to this concert?? I would like meet english fans! Smile

bjork
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Mon May 25, 2009 1:15 am

Elisa wrote:
Stien wrote:Just got news from ticketmaster!!! My London tickets for 1st of july are dispatched, jeeeeeeey bounce cheers party party

u lucky hun.. I hope they're going to send tickets for manny concerts too.. I'm strarting to be nervous.. Sad
Yeah waiting for those aswell. So weird they'd start sending out London first... but hey, ticketstress will probably soon be all over *fingers crossed*
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Meld Sun May 31, 2009 7:39 pm

Am going to Coventry on june 10th , no tix yet.... :wtf
Meld
Meld
GazBabe
GazBabe

http://www.take-that.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Meld wrote:Am going to Coventry on june 10th , no tix yet.... :wtf
I wish I knew you'dbe here... we could meet after the gig...
how were yur seats? or did you have GA tickets?
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Meld Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:45 pm

Standing tix ! Was near the b-stage !
Meld
Meld
GazBabe
GazBabe

http://www.take-that.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Meld wrote:Standing tix ! Was near the b-stage !

lucky you !!! guess you enjoy that didnt u?? Razz
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:36 pm

I would have gone to B-stage if it wasn't for the soaking wet artificial rain there)))
I preferred to go to all concerts to main stage and luckily (well, not luckily, due to my early queuing) i was front row each night Razz cheers
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:26 pm

GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:

I would have gone to B-stage if it wasn't for the soaking wet artificial rain there)))
I preferred to go to all concerts to main stage and luckily (well, not luckily, due to my early queuing) i was front row each night Razz cheers

im sure u got the best piccies and enjoyed the show much more from a front row cheers lol!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:30 am

I know you guys are probably tired of hearing about it from me by now, but i am just very proud i managed, coz i never imagined prior to th etour that i would be *that* lucky. sorry, i wil ltry to restrain myself a bit more Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:50 pm

GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:I know you guys are probably tired of hearing about it from me by now, but i am just very proud i managed, coz i never imagined prior to th etour that i would be *that* lucky. sorry, i wil ltry to restrain myself a bit more Smile

i have no probs ! i know how you must feel. If i get myself tix...ill be on cloud 9... but it is not easy.

but.... can u tell the whole experience here on the forum wiuth every detail, would love to read all about it, and see more piccies What a Face Wink party
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Ginny wrote:

but.... can u tell the whole experience here on the forum wiuth every detail, would love to read all about it, and see more piccies What a Face Wink party

Of course I will be doing that!!! Where, if not here???? Very Happy
I need to find the amount of time to get my butt down and write ALL at one piece, otherwise it'll take me weeks to finish it Very Happy
I am not very good at writing loooooooooooong messages Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:29 pm

GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:
Ginny wrote:

Of course I will be doing that!!! Where, if not here???? Very Happy
I need to find the amount of time to get my butt down and write ALL at one piece, otherwise it'll take me weeks to finish it Very Happy
I am not very good at writing loooooooooooong messages Razz

i understand hun, i mostly lazy at it. remember how long it took me to tell my experience?? Very Happy Wink
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3