GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your opinion, suggestions about the forum here

+3
British_flower
GaryBarlowIsGod
Ginny
7 posters

Go down

Your opinion, suggestions about the forum here Empty Your opinion, suggestions about the forum here

Post by Ginny Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:04 pm

Hello everyone!

We thank you for joinning us. This is the section where you can give us your opinion on the forum.
Is there anything we can improve/add/remove?
Please let us now in here. We would love to hear about you. Smile
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your opinion, suggestions about the forum here Empty Re: Your opinion, suggestions about the forum here

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:40 pm

YEs guys, please speak out, your opinion is important to us! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Your opinion, suggestions about the forum here Empty Re: Your opinion, suggestions about the forum here

Post by British_flower Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:08 pm

we're open for any good suggestion here to improove this forum and make it a better place :=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by chaz x loves x gaz x Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:16 pm

hello guys ure doing great job Very Happy hope u dont mind me make a quick suggestion ? Embarassed but do u think we could have a fan fic area ? Very Happy so we can read/write all storries of are gaz and the guys or pic fics there really good like were u post a pic and make a story up of the pic i thik thats right Laughing i hope u like my suggestion Smile love charlotte xxxx

chaz x loves x gaz x
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:17 am

chaz x loves x gaz x wrote:hello guys ure doing great job Very Happy hope u dont mind me make a quick suggestion ? Embarassed but do u think we could have a fan fic area ? Very Happy so we can read/write all storries of are gaz and the guys or pic fics there really good like were u post a pic and make a story up of the pic i thik thats right Laughing i hope u like my suggestion Smile love charlotte xxxx

will create it that section soon!! ive listened to that lovely suggestion Razz
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 am

I think we have to have a section in GARY SOLO or in other thread about ``My Take´´ 1 post where we can talk about it ...and give our opiniaon about it... what do you think?? Very Happy
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

http://penelopevega.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:02 am

Brilliant idea I have started a new thread for My Take over in the Gary Solo section here

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com/gary-solo-f3/my-take-garys-autobiography-t257.htm
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:34 pm

Great Ideas, guys!!!!

*THUMBS UP*
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:27 am

Erm, perhaps there could be a more strict limit to banner sizes/content like most forums have. I go over my internet limit almost every month and reloading pages with 20 banners (with videos and loads of picture in them) makes it crazy slow (and makes me reach that limit more quickly every month), especially threads where those people have done loads of posts. I'd be willing to shrink down my banner to a set size limit... Just a thought. Smile

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:39 am

I actually agree, I tend to keep all my avatars & sigs at the same size across all the forums. Which is anything upto 450x150 pixels for sigs and 100x135 pixels for avatars. Also ideally I don't think more than one sig is needed tbh! Perhaps signature and two lines of text should be the set limit!???

Edit: Says me whos got a sig & an avatar in the sig section!!! Embarassed Rolling Eyes
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:15 pm

will do girls! SORRY about that!
I thought it was clear enough, but I will make sure everyone understands and followsbthe rule! Cool
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:54 pm

I love the new changes you made to the forum, Ginny! especially the Quick Reply, very- very- very convinient!!Smile

I am still offering to make some sort of an automatic 'Welcom' private message to every new member! We've got around 10 newcomers in the past few months and 8 of them hasn't returned here since then.... maybe a welcome letter notification in their mails wil ldrag them back here Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:55 pm

Also, a friend of mine who has no computer at home but enters all sites via her cellphone managed to log in here but couldn't log in to the Forum chat we had the other week. is there a possibility to somehow get it accessable to mobiles? just a thought, coz it won't be as often used anyway....
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:55 pm

mobile used? emr... will have to contact the forum servers and ask??
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:56 pm

GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:I love the new changes you made to the forum, Ginny! especially the Quick Reply, very- very- very convinient!!Smile

I am still offering to make some sort of an automatic 'Welcom' private message to every new member! We've got around 10 newcomers in the past few months and 8 of them hasn't returned here since then.... maybe a welcome letter notification in their mails wil ldrag them back here Razz

gotta check that too!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down