GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Million sales for Take That tour !! The sun 20.12.2008

Go down

Million sales for Take That tour !! The sun 20.12.2008 Empty Million sales for Take That tour !! The sun 20.12.2008

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:16 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2057157.ece

TAKE THAT have sold the one millionth ticket for their summer tour and now their album has become the fastest million-seller of the millennium.
The Circus raced to that milestone after just 19 days on sale.

It missed out on being the fastest million-seller ever, though. OASIS’s Be Here Now passed the mark after just 11 days on shop shelves in 1997.

The lads are also in a battle to have the year’s best-selling album.

They leapfrogged COLDPLAY’s Viva La Vida to make the top two but need to do well to catch Welsh warbler DUFFY before 2008’s out – her Rockferry has shifted 1.5million copies.

Official Charts Company managing director Martin Talbot said: “It has been an incredible run for Take That over the past few weeks, which should continue right through to Christmas.

“The fab foursome have demonstrated once again just how much they are cherished by the great British public.

“They will have to go some to catch and overtake Rockferry and establish The Circus as the biggest selling album of 2008, but it is not impossible.

“And, at the current rate of sales, who would put it past them?” Certainly not me.

I bumped into the boys yesterday and they were buzzing about the good news.

Howard said: “I’ve got a new coat.”

Nice one, Howard.

bravo bravo bravo bravo bravo bravo bravo bravo bravo
birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down