GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary's TV appearances throughout the years.. if anyone finds this interesting

+4
garysaussiegirl
Gary´s LittleLearner
Ginny
GaryBarlowIsGod
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gary's TV appearances throughout the years.. if anyone finds this interesting - Page 2 Empty Re: Gary's TV appearances throughout the years.. if anyone finds this interesting

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:01 am

I just find this one Shocked I never saw it before Shocked Shocked

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=ncJsgpGlp0k
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

http://penelopevega.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Gary's TV appearances throughout the years.. if anyone finds this interesting - Page 2 Empty Re: Gary's TV appearances throughout the years.. if anyone finds this interesting

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:14 pm

PenélopeGB wrote:I just find this one Shocked I never saw it before Shocked Shocked

I watched this apr. 10 years ago!!!
WOWWWWW!!!
Thank you sooo much, Pe, for reminding me! And thank god for th eitnernet, that now we are able to watch anything from anytime:))
don't you think he looked abs. GORGEOUS with his haircut like that?Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:29 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:I just find this one Shocked I never saw it before Shocked Shocked

I watched this apr. 10 years ago!!!
WOWWWWW!!!
Thank you sooo much, Pe, for reminding me! And thank god for th eitnernet, that now we are able to watch anything from anytime:))
don't you think he looked abs. GORGEOUS with his haircut like that?Smile

YEAAHH ^^

but I love the haircut he wear now...he looks really sexy drool drool

anyway he is always GORGEOUS !!!!!!!! .... love
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Oh most definately, but that haircut was from th etime i was madly inlove with the man LOOOOOL Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:14 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:Oh most definately, but that haircut was from th etime i was madly inlove with the man LOOOOOL Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

OHhhhhhhh Very Happy
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:29 pm

PenélopeGB wrote:
Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:Oh most definately, but that haircut was from th etime i was madly inlove with the man LOOOOOL Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

OHhhhhhhh Very Happy

That's why i've the soft spot for it, you see? Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:44 pm

PenélopeGB wrote:

OHhhhhhhh Very Happy

yeah Razz
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:05 pm

PenélopeGB wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:

OHhhhhhhh Very Happy

yeah Razz
this is why i'm a sucker for him: Gary's TV appearances throughout the years.. if anyone finds this interesting - Page 2 Gary-b10
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:52 pm

PenélopeGB wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:

OHhhhhhhh Very Happy

yeah Razz
this is why i'm a sucker for him: Gary's TV appearances throughout the years.. if anyone finds this interesting - Page 2 Gary-b10

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked love
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:37 pm

PenélopeGB wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:

OHhhhhhhh Very Happy

yeah Razz

oh Jen, what memories seeing that pic... that single !!! love
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:52 am

Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:

OHhhhhhhh Very Happy

yeah Razz

The great old days when we had him to ourselves hihi love
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:50 am

Stien wrote:
Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:

OHhhhhhhh Very Happy

yeah Razz

*sigh*....
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:18 pm

Stien wrote:
Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:

OHhhhhhhh Very Happy

yeah Razz

*sigh*....
*double sigh*
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:29 am

Stien wrote:
Stien wrote:
Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:

OHhhhhhhh Very Happy

yeah Razz

*sigh*....
*double sigh*
I just remember those endless promoting shows Gaz has done all across Europe, even US and Australia... Awwwww, those were the days. I was in heaven those years i really was, living from VHS to VHS of those copied shows i was getting by mail almostevery month
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:31 am

PS: I still have that poster that came folded within the single of LWW!! Or was it within the 'So help me girl' single...? Nope, LWW, i'm pretty sure! Of course it was on my Gary wall, no doubt)
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by garysaussiegirl Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:30 pm

WOW I never saw that one before,thanks so much for posting xx I loooorrrvvee him there,well I love him everywhere but you know what I mean.He is so clever wth his music,it is like the creativity just flows out of him love
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:00 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:

WOW I never saw that one before,thanks so much for posting xx I loooorrrvvee him there,well I love him everywhere but you know what I mean.He is so clever wth his music,it is like the creativity just flows out of him love
I'm speechless and sooooooo overwhelmed of how i still love this man! more than my boyf. obviusly, hehehe *giggles*
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by garysaussiegirl Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:00 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:

I'm speechless and sooooooo overwhelmed of how i still love this man! more than my boyf. obviusly, hehehe *giggles*

I know and it's only other people like us that understand our adoration for Gaz.I get speechless aswell,sometimes there just are no words...
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:11 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:
garysaussiegirl wrote:

I know and it's only other people like us that understand our adoration for Gaz.I get speechless aswell,sometimes there just are no words...

*nods til' neck sores*
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:20 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:
garysaussiegirl wrote:

*nods til' neck sores*
totally agree on that aswell!!
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:57 pm

thanks Pe. I luv it.

Its great to see Gary in his element!! He is adorable when he writes and puts his touch on it....ohhh smile
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:00 am

Admin wrote:thanks Pe. I luv it.

Its great to see Gary in his element!! He is adorable when he writes and puts his touch on it....ohhh smile

Very Happy Very Happy
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:15 pm

Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:25 am

awwww thanks so much for the links!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:11 pm

Wow, Pe- thank you! Def. will keep me busy tonight Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next