GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

27th Jan - Take That exclusive on This Morning - ITV1

+2
Elisa
Leannesg1986
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

27th Jan - Take That exclusive on This Morning - ITV1 Empty 27th Jan - Take That exclusive on This Morning - ITV1

Post by Leannesg1986 Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:02 pm

Watching This Morning now and they just mentioned that they have a Take That exclusive coming up next tues where they get an exclusive look at their video for Up All Night!! This must be where we get to see that clip where Gary received the call that Dawn was in labour!!! Aww!! Can't wait!!! Very Happy xx
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

27th Jan - Take That exclusive on This Morning - ITV1 Empty Re: 27th Jan - Take That exclusive on This Morning - ITV1

Post by Elisa Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:27 pm

Oh my!!! Its' a wonderful news!!!! woooohooooooo!!! party globes hurray birthday
I only have to wait for utube...
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

27th Jan - Take That exclusive on This Morning - ITV1 Empty Re: 27th Jan - Take That exclusive on This Morning - ITV1

Post by Ginny Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:21 pm

ohh cant wait !!! must be amazing!! ohhh..... sunny I love you
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:37 pm

great news roll on video :=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:12 pm

Thank you, Lea!!!!1
do you promise to be our eyes and ears, and delier the gossip over here afterwards?Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:10 pm

Ok so according to todays This Morning show they are only showing the video tomorrow and then next week they will show the behind the scenes clip, so we still have to wait abit longer to see that moment Gary got the call!! Boo!! But in the meantime I can't wait for this video!! Exciting!!! cheers
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:13 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:Ok so according to todays This Morning show they are only showing the video tomorrow and then next week they will show the behind the scenes clip, so we still have to wait abit longer to see that moment Gary got the call!! Boo!! But in the meantime I can't wait for this video!! Exciting!!! cheers
Ok, ok- even I, begin to get all excited now)))
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:37 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:Ok so according to todays This Morning show they are only showing the video tomorrow and then next week they will show the behind the scenes clip, so we still have to wait abit longer to see that moment Gary got the call!! Boo!! But in the meantime I can't wait for this video!! Exciting!!! cheers

*sings* I'm so tired of waiting.... Laughing
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:32 pm

whoop whoop on Marks birthday :=)
But I expected them to appear on Tv tomorrow for the video premier...can't wait for youtube now...
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:00 pm

Up All Night Video Premiere

Take That’s next single will be the brilliant ‘Up All Night’, out 2nd March, and you can catch the world exclusive showing of the video next week!

Tune in to This Morning, ITV1, on Tuesday 27th January between 12.00 and 12.30 to catch it. The show will also have an exclusive behind-the-scenes video feature in a couple of weeks.

If you aren’t able to watch it with Philip and Fern then head to MSN – the ONLY place you’ll be able to watch the video until the following day.

The video was shot in the UK and features Take That playing at a street party. ‘Up All Night’ is the second single from the band’s already six-times platinum album The Circus.
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:05 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:

when is it on already? i'm anxious)EDIT: oh, got my answer from Sil's post:) Thank you sil!!!!

Will you be able to record, Lea? *kisses up ass anxiously*
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:20 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:

when is it on already? i'm anxious)EDIT: oh, got my answer from Sil's post:) Thank you sil!!!!

Its on about 12.20 on This Morning and you can see it on here http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/music afterwards...

I'll record it and try and get it on the pc but I'm not uploading it to youtube or anything...I'll megaupload it!! Smile x
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:

Its on about 12.20 on This Morning and you can see it on here http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/music afterwards...

I'll record it and try and get it on the pc but I'm not uploading it to youtube or anything...I'll megaupload it!! Smile x
Weeeeeeeeeeee!!! You're da greatest:) *hugs and kisses*
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:37 pm

Just watched it
go here:

go here: http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-gb&from=IV2_EN-GB_entertainment_music_default&fg=gtlv2%9E

and type 'up all night', and search site and then the result with the small pic saying 'road closed'

I'm disappointed. Very lil' footage of Gary for me, too little and it saddens me.
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:54 pm

I'm currently pinching it from msn I will upload it to megaupload and share the link asap!! Smile xx
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:Just watched it
go here:

go here: http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-gb&from=IV2_EN-GB_entertainment_music_default&fg=gtlv2%9E

and type 'up all night', and search site and then the result with the small pic saying 'road closed'

I'm disappointed. Very lil' footage of Gary for me, too little and it saddens me.

TBH I didn't expect much Gary footage partly bacause he had to shoot off to be with Dawn halfway through the videoshoot and also its not a Gary lead its a Mark one so Mark would have more facetime...xx
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:03 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:
Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:Just watched it
go here:

TBH I didn't expect much Gary footage partly bacause he had to shoot off to be with Dawn halfway through the videoshoot and also its not a Gary lead its a Mark one so Mark would have more facetime...xx
You're right, it does make sense, but seriously- 4 bloody secs out of all the vid?
That's why i'm bitter-sweet about this:)

Thanks for megauploading, i appreciate the effort very very muchie:)
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:15 pm

yeah thank you for megauploading!
Yeah think so too,if Gary had to leave halfway through the shoot...I mean they did close the road and the set was quite with some security I heard...they can't do that for such a long time...
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:17 pm

You're right, it does make sense, but seriously- 4 bloody secs out of all the vid?

Come on Jen...over exagerration...there was more than 4 secs. Just enjoy what you got instead of complaining about what you didn't get!! I was quite happy with all the close up shots and hands shots of Gaz we got. But in a whole I don't like the video much....it could've been a whole lot better than it is!! noidea
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:20 pm

wooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!! I've just seen it!!!!! (on msn.com)..it's absolutely fantastic, I love all the people there, it's full of colours...I love all the scenes...

(It's better that I am not going to describe Gary..)
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Ok taking it from the msn website made the sound REALLY quiet for some reason so I had to wait for it to come on This Morning, here you go!!

Up All Night: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9UGIPCR5
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:17 pm

swapricot wrote:wooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!! I've just seen it!!!!! (on msn.com)..it's absolutely fantastic, I love all the people there, it's full of colours...I love all the scenes...

(It's better that I am not going to describe Gary..)

Oh you shoul've wrote it in bigger font, love Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:18 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:

Come on Jen...over exagerration...there was more than 4 secs. Just enjoy what you got instead of complaining about what you didn't get!! I was quite happy with all the close up shots and hands shots of Gaz we got. But in a whole I don't like the video much....it could've been a whole lot better than it is!! noidea

When it concerns Gaz, i'm veeeeeeeery picky)
You're right though, looking at the full half is way healthier for me, for any of us:) *MUUUUUUUAH* kiss
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:39 pm

Also on youtube here: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=z4zxuLq7XQ0

Not sure how long for as when GD was shown for the first time polydor got onto the ones uploaded to youtube and had them removed until they had uploaded it to their own youtube channel. I'm pinching it from there atm as the sound is better than the msn one for some reason!? I will also megaupload that one!! xx
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:55 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:Also on youtube here: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=z4zxuLq7XQ0

Not sure how long for as when GD was shown for the first time polydor got onto the ones uploaded to youtube and had them removed until they had uploaded it to their own youtube channel. I'm pinching it from there atm as the sound is better than the msn one for some reason!? I will also megaupload that one!! xx

Wuuuuah drool , watching i for 4th or 5th time already...
Sorry, Boyfie, my heart and inner thighs belongs to GARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *hubba-hubba*
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next