GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it odd..??

+5
garysaussiegirl
British_flower
GaryBarlowIsGod
Stien
The Princess
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is it odd..?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it odd..??

Post by Ginny Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:48 am

....i listen to

-Within temptation
- Nightwish
-Musicals such Britannia High, High School musical...
. Hannah Montana (dont laugh!)
- Donny Osmond
- Delta Goodrem
- Shania Twain
-5ive
-Sclub 7
-Christina Aguilera...and so many other i cant recall now... lol!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Princess Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:28 am

Admin wrote:....i listen to

-Within temptation
- Nightwish
- Donny Osmond
- Delta Goodrem
- Shania Twain
-5ive
-Sclub 7
OMG!! 5IVE!!! I remember them!! I used to like the one with the spiked hair, cos he looked like some guy I thought was cute in school. But back then he was SO skinny. I saw him this summer. Oh my!!! Turns out he had gone in to the army and now he was ALL MAN!!!! Surprised
The Princess
The Princess
GazLuva
GazLuva

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vega%2C_Norway

Back to top Go down

Post by garysaussiegirl Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:54 am

The Princess wrote:

-Within temptation
- Nightwish
- Donny Osmond
- Delta Goodrem
- Shania Twain
-5ive
-Sclub 7
OMG!! 5IVE!!! I remember them!! I used to like the one with the spiked hair, cos he looked like some guy I thought was cute in school. But back then he was SO skinny. I saw him this summer. Oh my!!! Turns out he had gone in to the army and now he was ALL MAN!!!! Surprised

OMG My daughter is Hannah Montana mad !!!! So I am familar with her music coz of that haha Last Christmas nearly every present that she got was a Hannah Montana related item haha
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:10 pm

My taste is fairly varied too. After TT my fave bands are Savage Garden (not that varied) and Il Divo (classical/opera/pop) and I love Nickelback, Celine Dion, Elton John, Beatles and all sorts. I like Michael Buble too! He has an amazing voice. Pop is definitely my arena though.

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:59 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:My taste is fairly varied too. After TT my fave bands are Savage Garden (not that varied) and Il Divo (classical/opera/pop) and I love Nickelback, Celine Dion, Elton John, Beatles and all sorts. I like Michael Buble too! He has an amazing voice. Pop is definitely my arena though.
uh, i love these:)
Savage Garden is a reguar in my stereo in car Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
barlowsbulge wrote:My taste is fairly varied too. After TT my fave bands are Savage Garden (not that varied) and Il Divo (classical/opera/pop) and I love Nickelback, Celine Dion, Elton John, Beatles and all sorts. I like Michael Buble too! He has an amazing voice. Pop is definitely my arena though.
party Yay! In the in between TT years I was known to be a Savage Garden fan. I used to wear my Savage Garden t-shirt EVERYWHERE! Razz

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:03 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:
party Yay! In the in between TT years I was known to be a Savage Garden fan. I used to wear my Savage Garden t-shirt EVERYWHERE! Razz
Can we see some fotographed evidenvces to that one? Very Happy
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:07 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:
Lol, I *may* have a pic of me on this art camp I went on in 2000. We had to pic a name out of a hat and make a hat for that person (how lame!) and me and the girl next to me both got each other so I told her to make me a savage garden hat. I think there's a group photo of us all and I'm in my Savage Garden t-shirt and matching totally stupid Savage garden hat! Haha! I'll try and find it when we move.

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:11 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:
barlowsbulge wrote:
Lol, I *may* have a pic of me on this art camp I went on in 2000. We had to pic a name out of a hat and make a hat for that person (how lame!) and me and the girl next to me both got each other so I told her to make me a savage garden hat. I think there's a group photo of us all and I'm in my Savage Garden t-shirt and matching totally stupid Savage garden hat! Haha! I'll try and find it when we move.

I'm marking this thread as high importance one, so we can of course remind you, when you least expect us to Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:13 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:
barlowsbulge wrote:

I'm marking this thread as high importance one, so we can of course remind you, when you least expect us to Razz
Lol, ok!
I just realised I spelt 'pick' as 'pic', too much short hand internet talk is confusing me!

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:50 pm

The Princess wrote:

-Within temptation
- Nightwish
- Donny Osmond
- Delta Goodrem
- Shania Twain
-5ive
-Sclub 7

J really?? Oh Gosh! I had a big crush on him when i was 18 i even met him ...... but thats a nother story Rolling Eyes
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:58 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:

I love savage gardeb too.

even i listen to all this kind of music.... my soul is all pure popy thing! Razz
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:43 am

when I was younger I did like Morten Harket of A-ha as well lol...but was too young by then to really follow...
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Olja Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am

Leannesg1986 wrote:
garysaussiegirl wrote:My taste in music is mostly "pop" but I do have a few other singers/bands that I like that wouldn't fit into pop catagory.Pearl jam,eskimo joe (aussie band)....Michael Buble (don't laugh I can hear you from here lol! ) and some others that I can't think of at this time haha

Aww I love Michael Buble!!!! Very Happy
I adore him, too. This voice love I think it's time for foundation of MB-Fanclub Very Happy

Furthermore I do like Crowded House (my second favourite band after TT), Mandy Moore (don't laugh), Ich+Ich (German band), Sting, Maroon 5, Robert Palmer, Snow Petrol
Olja
Olja
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:57 pm

Olja wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:
garysaussiegirl wrote:My taste in music is mostly "pop" but I do have a few other singers/bands that I like that wouldn't fit into pop catagory.Pearl jam,eskimo joe (aussie band)....Michael Buble (don't laugh I can hear you from here lol! ) and some others that I can't think of at this time haha

I adore him, too. This voice love I think it's time for foundation of MB-Fanclub Very Happy

Furthermore I do like Crowded House (my second favourite band after TT), Mandy Moore (don't laugh), Ich+Ich (German band), Sting, Maroon 5, Robert Palmer, Snow Petrol

Hello u know Germany bands:=)?Great lol...!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Olja Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:59 pm

British_flower wrote:
Olja wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:

'cos I'm from Germany, too Very Happy
Olja
Olja
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Olja wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Olja wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:

Mandy Moore.. I don't laugh, i giggle, only a lil' bit:)
My best friend likes her so much that she chose one of her songs as the wedding song... I wouldn't say it wasn't 'cheesy', but still cute:)
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:04 pm

Olja wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Olja wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:

sorrry I forgot:=)!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by The Princess Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Admin wrote:
The Princess wrote:

-Within temptation
- Nightwish
- Donny Osmond
- Delta Goodrem
- Shania Twain
-5ive
-Sclub 7

J really?? Oh Gosh! I had a big crush on him when i was 18 i even met him ...... but thats a nother story Rolling Eyes
Haha!! Yeah, they were cute. Looking back.. I think my taste has changed.. LOL!!
The Princess
The Princess
GazLuva
GazLuva

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vega%2C_Norway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum