GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take That's Jason Orange spotted at New Kids On The Block O2 show - Mirror.co.uk - 26.01.09

+2
Ginny
Leannesg1986
6 posters

Go down

Take That's Jason Orange spotted at New Kids On The Block O2 show - Mirror.co.uk - 26.01.09 Empty Take That's Jason Orange spotted at New Kids On The Block O2 show - Mirror.co.uk - 26.01.09

Post by Leannesg1986 Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:42 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/3am/2009/01/26/take-that-s-jason-orange-spotted-at-new-kids-on-the-block-o2-show-115875-21071611/

There was a bit of boyband mutual appreciation going on at the New Kids On The Block show at the O2 on Saturday.

We spotted Take That's Jason Orange among the screaming girls in the capacity crowd. And New Kid Jordan Knight told us: "Back For Good is an amazing song. I've never met Take That but they seem really cool guys.

"It's great they admit we influenced them. Some people don't think it's cool to admit they liked us back in the day."

I'm kinda pissed!!! I was at that f**king gig and didn't spot him dammit!!! Sad
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Take That's Jason Orange spotted at New Kids On The Block O2 show - Mirror.co.uk - 26.01.09 Empty Re: Take That's Jason Orange spotted at New Kids On The Block O2 show - Mirror.co.uk - 26.01.09

Post by Ginny Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:48 pm

hahahha hahahha

I only spotted a couple of famous people when i go to a certain spanish artist!!

next time watch out!!!! silvar
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Take That's Jason Orange spotted at New Kids On The Block O2 show - Mirror.co.uk - 26.01.09 Empty Re: Take That's Jason Orange spotted at New Kids On The Block O2 show - Mirror.co.uk - 26.01.09

Post by Elisa Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:06 pm

jason spotted there!!! It's fab!!! Very Happy
I really loved NKOTB when I was a child, my cousin had their mc and he used to listen ot them driving his car.. I remember that I love dancing and jumping on their music too!!! Laughing Laughing
Great Jason!!!!
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:09 pm

swapricot wrote:jason spotted there!!! It's fab!!! Very Happy
I really loved NKOTB when I was a child, my cousin had their mc and he used to listen ot them driving his car.. I remember that I love dancing and jumping on their music too!!! Laughing Laughing
Great Jason!!!!
LOL, i used to sing some of their songs because a neighbour of mine loved them! Laughing
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Admin wrote:
swapricot wrote:jason spotted there!!! It's fab!!! Very Happy
Great Jason!!!!
LOL, i used to sing some of their songs because a neighbour of mine loved them! Laughing

Well, we deffo live in the same family!!!! Laughing
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:33 pm

And me, i have never ever heard a single song by those guys, but it's ok- i don't feel deprived:D

Lea, thanks for this- and don't be pissed, hopefully next time you'll spot that Orange smile from the far))
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by garysaussiegirl Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:55 pm

Yeah can't say I was ever a fan of new kids ,does anyone else find it weird that Jay was there or is that just me ?? Maybe he was just checkin out how they are sounding and looking these days ??
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:03 pm

yeah maybe he was just trying to find out about how they r these days...actually they are playing here next weekend in Frankfurt haha :=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:10 pm

British_flower wrote:yeah maybe he was just trying to find out about how they r these days...actually they are playing here next weekend in Frankfurt haha :=)
and how is Germany treating their comeback?
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:And me, i have never ever heard a single song by those guys, but it's ok- i don't feel deprived:D

Lea, thanks for this- and don't be pissed, hopefully next time you'll spot that Orange smile from the far))

I more annoyed he didnt come and say Hi to me...I mean how rude of him!!! Rolling Eyes Laughing x
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:18 pm

well better than the BSB for sure I think...they haven't done much promo here I think though not that I heard of on TV and dunno if the tickets r sold out or not haven't had a look yet...but think the reception is better than BSB
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:20 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:
Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:And me, i have never ever heard a single song by those guys, but it's ok- i don't feel deprived:D

I more annoyed he didnt come and say Hi to me...I mean how rude of him!!! Rolling Eyes Laughing x

indeed he should have come to say Hi!U were there?How was the show?Anything special with a lot of show effects or like the BSB with hardly any?
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:24 pm

British_flower wrote:

indeed he should have come to say Hi!U were there?How was the show?Anything special with a lot of show effects or like the BSB with hardly any?

Yeah I was there, it was pretty good actually!! Not a patch on TT but they've still got it!! I've got loads of pictures up on my facebook profile if you wanna take a look and a couple of videos too. Wink

They had all the graphics on the screens and stuff and you could see they'd put abit of effort into it. And they can sing live too which is always a bonus...theres nothing worse than going to see an artist or band live and finding they can't really sing a note so I was pleasantly suprised by that!! Smile xx
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:29 pm

British_flower wrote:well better than the BSB for sure I think...they haven't done much promo here I think though not that I heard of on TV and dunno if the tickets r sold out or not haven't had a look yet...but think the reception is better than BSB
who cares about BSB:D is it better than wih TT, that's the most important question?Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:40 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
British_flower wrote:well better than the BSB for sure I think...they haven't done much promo here I think though not that I heard of on TV and dunno if the tickets r sold out or not haven't had a look yet...but think the reception is better than BSB
who cares about BSB:D is it better than wih TT, that's the most important question?Razz
#

no deffo not better reception,TT are in the news more often and have done more promotion here though than them.Also they were in the major TV shows like Wetten dass where they haven't been...
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:
British_flower wrote:

Yeah I was there, it was pretty good actually!! Not a patch on TT but they've still got it!! I've got loads of pictures up on my facebook profile if you wanna take a look and a couple of videos too. Wink

okies :=)

They had all the graphics on the screens and stuff and you could see they'd put abit of effort into it. And they can sing live too which is always a bonus...theres nothing worse than going to see an artist or band live and finding they can't really sing a note so I was pleasantly suprised by that!! Smile xx

yeah nothing worse than a band who can't sing live,I think that is what TT r,their big stengh is that they r a live band.
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:58 am

British_flower wrote:
yeah nothing worse than a band who can't sing live,I think that is what TT r,their big stengh is that they r a live band.

Damn right they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're not wortheee, lads What a Face lol!
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down