GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo awards nomination

5 posters

Go down

Echo awards nomination Empty Echo awards nomination

Post by British_flower Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:57 pm

TT are nominated for an Echo award in the category 'best group international'
Also nominated:Coldplay, OneRepublic, Pussycat Dolls und Yael Naim & David Donatien.
The Echo awards will take place in Berlin on the 21rst of february at 'O2 wolrd' and will be broadcasted live on ARD programme from 8.15 pm Berlin time.If Take That will come for this is not known yet,a performance there is not yet planed.
http://www.echopop.de/
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Echo awards nomination Empty Re: Echo awards nomination

Post by Elisa Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:43 pm

British_flower wrote:TT are nominated for an Echo award in the category 'best group international'
Also nominated:Coldplay, OneRepublic, Pussycat Dolls und Yael Naim & David Donatien.
The Echo awards will take place in Berlin on the 21rst of february at 'O2 wolrd' and will be broadcasted live on ARD programme from 8.15 pm Berlin time.If Take That will come for this is not known yet,a performance there is not yet planed.

It's brilliant news!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Thanks for posting it!!!
More awards = more promos Laughing Laughing Laughing
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:25 pm

British_flower wrote:TT are nominated for an Echo award in the category 'best group international'

Lucky you germans Very Happy

great for the lads cheers cheers cheers cheers
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:04 pm

Admin wrote:

Lucky you germans Very Happy

great for the lads cheers cheers cheers cheers

Hun not sure yet 1) if they will get it and 2) if they will be attending...but hope there will be news soon!They r not listed as showact yet that is for sure...
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:37 pm

I couldn't find the direct link for voting anywhere, so i couldn't vote:(
Ssil, can you help us with this, since it's all in german?
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:54 pm

U2 are international showact so I doubt they will perform at least there...but maybe attending will keep u posted if I hear anything...u cannot vote on there I think the Echo is given due to record sales and decided by a gremium not the fans...

it says this:

In den verschiedenen Bereichen des ECHO entscheiden unterschiedliche Kriterien. Bei den Musikern wird der Gewinner anhand seiner Chartplatzierungen im vorigen Jahr ermittelt. Die Auswertung der Zahlen übernimmt Media Control. Dieses Unternehmen hat sich auf Marktforschung spezialisiert. Durch Meinungsumfragen und das genaue Beobachten der entstehenden Trends ermittelt Media Control die "erfolgreichsten Künstler des vergangenen Jahres".

which means there are different criterias within the different categories:With musicians chart positions within the last year count towards the nomination,given by media control an agency specified in market research.Through surveys and exact watching of trends media control determines the 'most successful artists of the last year'
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:55 pm

sorry hun...according to that fans can't vote for that :=(what a pity...see the Brits if Fans can vote they are always successful :=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:10 pm

British_flower wrote:sorry hun...according to that fans can't vote for that :=(what a pity...see the Brits if Fans can vote they are always successful :=)
Well, at least we tried:)
thank you for th einfo, nontheless! When is the show due? Maybe we should add a diary thread for this one?
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:23 pm

21rst of february,
O2 World, Mühlenstraße 12 - 30, 10243 Berlin
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:24 pm

I will post it in the diary section in case any appearance of them is confirmed...but yet it is not sure if they make their way to there...
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:32 pm

British_flower wrote:21rst of february,
O2 World, Mühlenstraße 12 - 30, 10243 Berlin

Thank you, hunny!!!! Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:56 pm

the lads are live on Ant and Decs Saturday Night Takeaway(ITV) that evening so that excludes a visit to Germany on that day...:=(
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:05 am

I thought I heard Dec say they were live on there next saturday but I thought perhaps my ears were deceiving me!! lol!! Can't wait I love Ant & Dec!! Woot!! Very Happy x
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:02 pm

21th is next saturday actually lol :=) go for it girl gooo....
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:10 pm

British_flower wrote:21th is next saturday actually lol :=) go for it girl gooo....

cheers cheers
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:44 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:I thought I heard Dec say they were live on there next saturday but I thought perhaps my ears were deceiving me!! lol!! Can't wait I love Ant & Dec!! Woot!! Very Happy x

when, when is this? Or has it already taken place?Smile
---

Can't wait to see YT links of the 21st!!! I'm keeping fingers they win this one as well! With the miserable amount of promo they've done in Europe, th echances are no less miserable, but a girl can always dream, right? Embarassed Twisted Evil
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:41 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:I thought I heard Dec say they were live on there next saturday but I thought perhaps my ears were deceiving me!! lol!! Can't wait I love Ant & Dec!! Woot!! Very Happy x

On saturday the 14ths Ant & Dec they mentioned who they would have on this week (21st) and I thought I heard them say Take That but thought I'd imagined it as I wasn't paying full attention!! (Bit of wishful thinking) But Sil has posted above about it & its also in the tv listings so obviously I did hear right!! Smile Hasn't happened yet hun!! This saturday!! xx
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:14 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:

On saturday the 14ths Ant & Dec they mentioned who they would have on this week (21st) and I thought I heard them say Take That but thought I'd imagined it as I wasn't paying full attention!! (Bit of wishful thinking) But Sil has posted above about it & its also in the tv listings so obviously I did hear right!! Smile Hasn't happened yet hun!! This saturday!! xx

I presume it'll be recorded earlier, if TT are attending the Echo awards, IF they are attending...

I wanna see everything!!!!!! Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:23 am

Leannesg1986 wrote:

I presume it'll be recorded earlier, if TT are attending the Echo awards, IF they are attending...

Ant & Dec said they'd be there live, I reckon they will be but we shall see!?! It was never confirmed TT would be at the Echo Awards anyway...xx
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:20 am

Leannesg1986 wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:

Ant & Dec said they'd be there live, I reckon they will be but we shall see!?! It was never confirmed TT would be at the Echo Awards anyway...xx
I don't care where anyway, as long as they're there Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:

I don't care where anyway, as long as they're there Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'm exactly thinking the same things... Very Happy
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:04 pm

swapricot wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:

I'm exactly thinking the same things... Very Happy

We think alike very often, Eli Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:12 pm

The lads won no Echo last night :=( hope for more luck on further awards!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down