GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WANT A NEW TATTOO, YOUR IDEAS PLEASE!!!

+6
barlowsbulge
The Princess
British_flower
GaryBarlowIsGod
garysaussiegirl
Leannesg1986
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I WANT A NEW TATTOO, YOUR IDEAS PLEASE!!! Empty I WANT A NEW TATTOO, YOUR IDEAS PLEASE!!!

Post by Leannesg1986 Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:39 am

I'm looking to get a lyric tattoo'ed round my wrist obviously I want it to be a TT lyric!! I want a TT related tattoo but don't want anything too obvious like a TT symbol or 'TAKE THAT' or anything. It has to have a special sort of meaning. I even thought of possibly using a solo song lyric...of Gary or Marks not knobbies!!

I've been thinking of maybe a really meaningful lyric from the new album but I don't know which!?? noidea

I'd love to hear some of your ideas lovies!!! Smile xx
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

I WANT A NEW TATTOO, YOUR IDEAS PLEASE!!! Empty Re: I WANT A NEW TATTOO, YOUR IDEAS PLEASE!!!

Post by garysaussiegirl Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:15 pm

WOW that will be so beautiful to have.I havn't got any ideas for you at the moment but will def have a think.I am going to get 2 tattoo's this year,one a tt tattoo(I am not sure what this will involve yet) and the other one I am going to have "Chad " tattooed on me(he already has my name on him).For the Chad one I plan to have written underneath it "you've saved my soul" from RTW .
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

I WANT A NEW TATTOO, YOUR IDEAS PLEASE!!! Empty Re: I WANT A NEW TATTOO, YOUR IDEAS PLEASE!!!

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:35 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:I'm looking to get a lyric tattoo'ed round my wrist obviously I want it to be a TT lyric!! I want a TT related tattoo but don't want anything too obvious like a TT symbol or 'TAKE THAT' or anything. It has to have a special sort of meaning. I even thought of possibly using a solo song lyric...of Gary or Marks not knobbies!!

I've been thinking of maybe a really meaningful lyric from the new album but I don't know which!?? noidea

I'd love to hear some of your ideas lovies!!! Smile xx

My oh my, what a fab idea, hun!!!!!
I have no idea about Mark's lyrics as i'm not very familiar with his solo music, but Gary's solo stuff, i'll def. have a look for something unique for your tattoo!
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:36 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:For the Chad one I plan to have written underneath it "you've saved my soul" from RTW .

OMG, it's soooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:35 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
garysaussiegirl wrote:For the Chad one I plan to have written underneath it "you've saved my soul" from RTW .

OMG, it's soooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes it is wanna show us when it is done if u like?
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:45 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:WOW that will be so beautiful to have.I havn't got any ideas for you at the moment but will def have a think.I am going to get 2 tattoo's this year,one a tt tattoo(I am not sure what this will involve yet) and the other one I am going to have "Chad " tattooed on me(he already has my name on him).For the Chad one I plan to have written underneath it "you've saved my soul" from RTW .

Well I have 3 tattoos to hopefully have done this year this being one of them then I want a tribal/star design on my foot and two tiny paw prints either side of my neck to represent my two cats that died. I grew up with them so they're relly special to me so would like something to remember them by without having their names tattooed on me (Sherbert & Rupert would look silly I think!! lol!! Razz)

I already have Karl in chinese on the top of my spine (a friend of mine who died coming upto 5 years ago now), a tribal design with a rose on my lower spine just because I thought it looked pretty!! lol!! And a tiger cub with tiger in chinese on my right ankle as tigers are my favourite animals and my chinese starsign is tiger.

That Chad one sounds beautiful hun...you'll definately have to show us when you have it done!! And your TT one too!! What do you have in mind for that one?? Smile xx
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Can't wait to hear your ideas girls!! Smile I'm still searching for some lyrics!! I never thought it would be so difficult to find an appropriate lyric!! Laughing x
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by garysaussiegirl Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:43 pm

I will def show you all pics when they are done Very Happy I don't know what I want for the TT one.I was going to get the TT symbol but now they have changed it so I am not sure.Although if I had the symbol done I would prob get the original one because thats the one that I most relate to the boys!!.I am excited to get them done,it's just a matter of getting the money together and the time...oh to be rich haha
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:31 am

Ok I've been thinking between two lyrics,

'Sometimes We Don't Know What We're Waiting For...' - Wooden Boat.

&

'The More We Fall The Harder We Must Climb...' - The Circus.

I'm swaying toward the Circus one more tbh this is the font I would have it in...

I WANT A NEW TATTOO, YOUR IDEAS PLEASE!!! Lyrictattoo
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by garysaussiegirl Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:Ok I've been thinking between two lyrics,

'Sometimes We Don't Know What We're Waiting For...' - Wooden Boat.

&

'The More We Fall The Harder We Must Climb...' - The Circus.

I'm swaying toward the Circus one more tbh this is the font I would have it in...

I WANT A NEW TATTOO, YOUR IDEAS PLEASE!!! Lyrictattoo

oohhh I love them both !!! Maybe you should get both haha.No seriously I think the circus one aswell,I am so excited for you,I can't wait to get mine done now!!
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:46 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:

oohhh I love them both !!! Maybe you should get both haha.No seriously I think the circus one aswell,I am so excited for you,I can't wait to get mine done now!!

Well I'm gonna try and get to the tattoo place this weekend to have a chat with him and get a price etc and then book myself in! It will probably be end of march beginning of april if he can fit me in as I can use any birthday money I get towards it then!!! I'm gonna get one on my wrist at the same time hopefully too, just 3 tiny black paw prints for my cats, the two that died and the one I have now, Very Happy xx
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:47 pm

I love th esecond one as well, The Circus one I mean. The W.boat is too general if is out of the song's context, me think.... Smile
Are you going for it then?
Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Princess Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:31 pm

I like the Circus one the best, since I've liked that line since the first time I heard it, and since I would want it as a tattoo myself Smile
The Princess
The Princess
GazLuva
GazLuva

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vega%2C_Norway

Back to top Go down

Post by The Princess Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:01 am

So when is it going to happen? Smile
The Princess
The Princess
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:08 am

The Princess wrote:So when is it going to happen? Smile

Its payday this friday so hopefully this weekend!! Might treat myself to it as a bday prezzie!! Very Happy x
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:58 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:

Its payday this friday so hopefully this weekend!! Might treat myself to it as a bday prezzie!! Very Happy x

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
So which one did you choose, and where will it be located?
We want evidences! Please don't forget us all, please? Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Princess Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:51 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:
Woop! I'm happy for you!! Smile
The Princess
The Princess
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:22 pm

we want see! cheers affraid Twisted Evil Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:00 am

Lea, did you end up getting it?

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by The Princess Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:06 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:Lea, did you end up getting it?
yeah! tell us, babe! Smile
The Princess
The Princess
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:32 pm

Not yet!! Sad

Been spending money on paint and stuff for my bedroom and bike gear as I'm looking into getting a motorbike licence. I will get it eventually, who knows when though!? Might ask my friend who is a newly trained tattooist to ink me!! I'll get it for free then!!! Laughing

You'll all be the first to know when its done though!! Smile xx
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by me2uwalliams Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:18 pm

IM also thinking of getting a Take That tattoo! I was going to get 'Take Tha' written in nice writing on my hip...im not sure though yet

gary

<3
me2uwalliams
me2uwalliams
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:14 pm

ohh hun you should tell us when you do !
and if you want any suggestions, just ask, we are pleased to contribute in such lads tribute Wink
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:11 am

Yeah I STILL haven't got mine!!! Neutral

I now have four tattoos lined up (one of them being my lyric a few posts above) but they're just so expensive and time consuming right now!!

As soon as I do get it done I'll will be sharing the end result....never know, by the time I get round to doing it they might have a whole new album of lyrics to pick from!!!! Laughing
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by me2uwalliams Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:08 pm

Oooh how I wish those my were my hands massaging him Razz

inlove

x x x
me2uwalliams
me2uwalliams
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum