GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

win an africa trip and meet the celebs!

2 posters

Go down

win an africa trip and meet the celebs! Empty win an africa trip and meet the celebs!

Post by British_flower Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:04 pm

http://www.broadband.bt.com/comicrelief/get_involved_speaking_clock.php
not sure if it is for UK residents only though :=(

You are here: Home > Get Involved > Competition
WIN A TRIP TO MOUNT KILIMANJARO
Celeb's voices do time to raise money for Comic Relief

One of the ways that BT is aiming to raise more than £300,000 for Comic Relief is by donating 10 pence per call to the Speaking clock* from a BT fixed line in the UK during the fundraising period.

The only other previous Comic Relief voice on the Speaking Clock was Lenny Henry back in 2003, which helped to raise around £200,000.
Easy as 123

Pick up the phone and dial. 10p from every call to the Speaking Clock from a BT fixed line, between 2nd February and 23rd March, will be donated to Comic Relief*. Calls cost 30p and must be made from a BT landline to count.
C'mon, time is money

CALL 123 NOW. We'll be changing the voice almost every day, so call the Speaking Clock from your BT fixed line as many times as you like – it's all for a good cause*.
ANSWER OUR BT RED NOSE CLIMB CELEB QUESTION AND WIN

Which one of our brave celebrity climbers hosts a morning show on BBC Radio One?

If you can guess who it is, you and a friend could be going to Mount Kilimanjaro for a week, at the end of February, to meet our nine adventurous celebs. Don't worry though, you won’t have to climb the mountain with them.

This will then be followed up with a safari tour of the surrounding Savannah, taking in the spectacular sites of Tanzania.

One entry per person, per day.
Your name:
Your email:
Please enter a valid email address.
This will not be displayed on the site.
Answer:
I agree to the terms and conditions.
BT, please keep me updated about the BT Red Nose Climb.
Yes, I'd like to receive occasional updates, and other
information from BT by email or post, about BT related
products and services.
Remember me on this computer. | What is this?

What can I win?

The prize includes flights to Kilimanjaro on the 27th February and the opportunity to meet the celebrity climbers before they set off up the Mountain.

One lucky winner and their friend will get the chance to meet Gary Barlow, Chris Moyles, Kimberley Walsh, Cheryl Cole, Ronan Keating, Denise Van Outen, Alesha Dixon, Fearne Cotton and Ben Shephard in Africa as they prepare to climb Mt Kilimanjaro, raising money for Comic Relief.

The whole trip takes 6 days from 27th February to the 4th March and will show you some of the most striking and exhilarating parts of Tanzania.

After you meet the celebrities, you will be taken on a safari through some of the most impressive sights in Africa. The three day adventure will journey through Lake Manyara, home of tree climbing lions and the incredible Ngorongoro crater, where you might be lucky enough to spot the elusive Rhino.

During the trip, you also get the chance to stay in the bustling town of Arusha, beneath the twin peaks of Mt. Meru and Mount Kilimanjaro. Arusha is the safari capital of the country, filled with craft markets and Maasai warriors in full regal dress.

* If you call the speaking clock from a BT fixed line in the UK between the 2nd February and the 23rd March you will be helping BT to raise funds to support Comic Relief. BT will donate 10p to Comic Relief for every call made from a BT fixed line in the UK to the speaking clock during this period. Calls cost 30p from BT Residential lines. Mobile and other providers' costs may vary. Comic Relief, registered charity 326568 (England & Wales); SC039730 (Scotland).
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

win an africa trip and meet the celebs! Empty Re: win an africa trip and meet the celebs!

Post by Stien Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:32 pm

It's only open to UK residensts this :-s
Checked it out yesterday. Such a pity again Sad
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

win an africa trip and meet the celebs! Empty Re: win an africa trip and meet the celebs!

Post by British_flower Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:34 pm

yup wouldn't mind flying to London first myself if I had won :=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down