GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TT at 'music star' Zurich

+2
Tric
British_flower
6 posters

Go down

TT at 'music star' Zurich Empty TT at 'music star' Zurich

Post by British_flower Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:51 pm

TT will come to 'music star' the swiss equivalent to Star search 15th of march.
tickets available here:

http://www.ticketcorner.com/eventstore/control/requestcard?leistid=42217&typ=TS&sysid=500&mand=2029
seems like there are still all categories available!

More info here ( I am afraid it is in German):
http://www.blick.ch/people/so-eine-sch---113324
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

TT at 'music star' Zurich Empty Re: TT at 'music star' Zurich

Post by Tric Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:58 am

ïm so happy!!!!ive got tickets!!!!!!!
Tric
Tric
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:44 pm

Tric wrote:ïm so happy!!!!ive got tickets!!!!!!!

Wow!! so u are going there!!!!!! woooohooooo!!!! I'm so happy for u!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tric Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:43 pm

Elisa wrote:

Wow!! so u are going there!!!!!! woooohooooo!!!! I'm so happy for u!!! Very Happy Very Happy

yeaaaaah im so excited!!!!
Tric
Tric
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Tric wrote:
Elisa wrote:

yeaaaaah im so excited!!!!

congrats!!!! Laughing
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:58 pm

woooooohooooooo!!!! tric has just met them!!!!! wooohooooo!! She sent me a sms..I think she'll report everything when she come s back home..but I can say that she took a piccie with howard and a sign from jay...woooohoooooo!!!! I'm sooo happy for her!!!! cheers cheers party party bravo hurray hurray up up
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:49 pm

I hope Tric is going to write her report tomorrow afternoon or evening!!! I cannot wait!!!! I'm sure she had a really great day!!!! I'm sooo happy for her!!! wooooohoooooo!!!!
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:10 pm

Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Tric Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:57 pm

hey guys!!!! =D well,my report is coming soon,today evening or tomorrow...ive got a lot to do in school!im so sorry!!but i can say it was really the greatest day of my life cheers cheers cheers

and btw to elisa!thx for the news yesterday...!!!!it was so great to hear somethin of the boys¨!and.. i still cant belive that u really did that..u know what i mean Twisted Evil
Tric
Tric
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Tric wrote:hey guys!!!! =D well,my report is coming soon,today evening or tomorrow...ive got a lot to do in school!im so sorry!!but i can say it was really the greatest day of my life cheers cheers cheers

and btw to elisa!thx for the news yesterday...!!!!it was so great to hear somethin of the boys¨!and.. i still cant belive that u really did that..u know what i mean Twisted Evil

as u said.. thatters share!!! Wink

I have never known good girls as u all in this forum!!! I'm very proud to be part of it.. when I went to TT's promo in Rome there was Genny's help. Now in Milan there was your help...it's fab!!!!

I say it again: I'm very proud of being member of this forum!!!!
thanks Tric for everything!!!
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tric Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:35 am

well guys heres i my report:

saturday evening.
I was so nervous.All stuff were in my bags.I controlled 4 or 5 times that my camera is in the bag.REALLY.I drank a tee,where takes me down.that i can sleep.i think it was nearly 1 clock am when i wrote the letter for marky mark.I wrote it 4 times lol.everytime i made mistakes or it didnt look nice.well on 2 o'clock i went to bed.I slept very fast.

Sunday THE BIG DAY!
My bell did ring at 6'clock i think.omg it was so early.but i wasnt tired!!!!!i was soooo nervous!!!!well i had an hour for cleaning myself,put on my clothes and all this.than 7'30 my mum did bring me with the car to the trainstation.I gave her a kiss and said good bye.I took my luggage out of the car and walked to the train.It was like i had holidays and i would go somewhere.but today it was better..im going to see the LADS bravo 7'53 my train to zurich mainstation came.i took a sit next to the window and i listened to music with the Ipod.I realised in the train that i forget my new earrings at home!I only bought them for TAKE THAT!And than i forget them at home because i was so excited!!!!I was so afraid, Neutral
8'22 the train stopped in zurich.I had to go to the platform nr. 21/22.I waited for 25min.SOOOO LONG!!I thought it was an hour!!well than came the train to the airport.My Take That place Twisted Evil well at 8'58 i was there.on platform 2.with my bags.Since this moment my brain was changed to a TT brain.*lol*
I walked a bit and than i saw my swiss take that mates there.We went to the Starbucks to wake up for this day.But actually i didnt need the coffe cause i was so nervous. Shocked Shocked
At 10 o clock we went to the terminal 1.waiting for the lads.We didnt want to miss them,right Razz We waited and waited and waited..than a swiss fan came and told us the flight came on 11 o clock and not 11.15!!!!!!At this time it was 10'45 i think.OMFG from this moment u couldnt talk to me,only when it was something with take that.lol.Well i tried to made pix with my cam,to know that it works when the boys came out but this shit *sorry* didnt work!!!!!!i nearly cried guys!!!I stood up of my sit and ran around there!!!But my friend *pray again to god* made that my camera works again.It was like a second birthday i was so happy!!!well than...we changed from terminal 2 to 1 because we had some news that the guys will be there.At the terminal 2 we saw more fans.But we were only 30 fans or so.not a load.
TT at 'music star' Zurich Zu340m when the boys came out i stand there where the white things is.
TT at 'music star' Zurich Ao9uaa The young generation of Take That fans without the woman in the middle.
l.to.r. -> Angie 19,Me 15,Naemi,Patricia16,Chantal 18.
a few minutes later the boys came out!!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!!!!!GUYS I CANT DESCRIBE THAT FEELING!!I stood there with my banner *daddy i love u* (elisa u know hahah) and mark came out (at this second i ask my friend three times...i that mark??????omg is that mark????OMFG IST MARKK!!!!!) love birthday in front of me.he pointed to my banner and he laughed *looool* Shocked Shocked Shocked and the he said to us fans come with me *lol* we did that and than he said we should wait there for the other lads cause when were all with mark and not there they would be sad *loool* he went than to the van.after him HOWIE came!!!!!this man is gorgeous!!!Hes so big Cool he listened still to the ipod lol.after him jay and gary came out.i ran behind jay and ask for a autograph on my banner affraid affraid i wasnt nervous i dont know why.only till the boys came out.gary was bit pissed off i think.but we fans still dont know why.he didnt give autographs or only two odr three and i dont know somebody where made a pixi with him.well outside of the airport at the vans howie waited and made with big patience photos with us Very Happy
TT at 'music star' Zurich Fnee5s
sorry thats my face in my happiest moment in live. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
well after that, a guy with no hairs on the head said no fans no photos more!!!!such a shitface!!!from the faclub the guys got a teddybear.After that *holymoly* expirience we went by train to our little hotel in the middle of zurich.at the way i sent elisa a sms: ''omfg!mark,gary were next to mee!with howi ive got a pic and an autograph fro jay!theyre so normal!!!'' the original*lool* at this moment i still was confused. Very Happy Very Happy
At the hotel 'olympia' we changed our clothes and went to the hyatt hotel at the beethofentrasse.In front of the hotel stood the vans of the lads.It was 1'30pm.
TT at 'music star' Zurich 2v8iofr
After 10 minutes we went to the vans.on the left side.And no 2 minutes later some guys stood in front of us.cause we could ran to the lads and take the clothes of them off*i would like to do it but im polite Razz* or something like that.TT at 'music star' Zurich 30j65q0*haha* the funniest one of those bad guys.
and than 5min later came the boys out.First mark,he went to us fans cause one of my friends had letters for him and gary.i think,3 for mark one for gary *gg*.well he gave an autograph and went into the car.gary and jay went directly into and howie *of course* made pixis and gave autographes.well when mark was away i went to the taxi next to the vans *u see the taxi on the pic*.and asked him how much does it coast till the theater 11.and than yeah,after yes or no with the young friends(chantal,angie,patricia) we did drive with the taxi.AND omfg,the van with gary and mark were in front of us.and we though yeah they are there and than i did think..when they are there...where are they other two?? *i did sit next to the driver* so i looked behind and there i saw the other VAN!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked and my first sentence was OMFG WE ARE IN A TT SANDWICH!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil haha sorry Cool than we all took the cameras and filmed a little bit.we're all so crazy.the van with how and jay managed to get in front of us!!!!it was like a car race...dangerous.really¨!!!well,till the theater the van tried it a lot.till he made it here.
TT at 'music star' Zurich 260buhi
but we alway were behind them.they took an another rood.maybe they would to make us confused.*lool*I told the taxidriver that im excused for all of us!!were take that fans and were freakin out!!!!i think i nearly said 10x sorry xD i said him he must watch musicstar tonight because we are there and take that.I explained him than a shortcut of tt's history smile
We were first at the hotel.only 10 fans were there i think.gary and jay went into the building and mark and howie gave some autographes.howie asked us (i didnt remember that i was in another world) ''didnt see u 10min ago at the hotel??'' & angie nd so ''yes yes''HAHA my friend told me that yesterday and i was so OMFG after that i asked howie for an autograph!!!
now comes my howie 2 moment *lol* the better one for myself.
It was like he was going in the direction to the door.But than i ask bit louder ''Howie can u sign here?''he turned and went trought some fans and said ''ja kann ich'' (yes of course).I didnt reconised that *lool*,and my pencil didnt work good than i said sooo loud OOOOHHH NOOO hahahah.omg so embrassed now. Embarassed Embarassed this man is so nice!!!than he went.but omfg everytime when i remember that how he came to me..just woooow Very Happy
well,than we waited for the rehearsals.on 3 o clock.we coulded into.omg this studio was so small.u cant believe.
TT at 'music star' Zurich Dbm91i
we were on the balcony first row Very Happy(we could choose our sits for the rehersals) the first 90min only the boring candiates came...at this time my friends and me watched some Take That videos on my ipod and slept a bit Razz Razz Razz
AND THAN!!!!!!!!some flowers were on the ground Very Happy:D:D we took our banners.''No TT aliens pls (with a picture from the brits and come to town*'' ''Glad u took the time to say hello'' and mine '' daddy i love u''.i think that was it.i dont know.well before they began to sing the mod talked something and in the while mark pointed to our banners and gary aswell.they waved to us and smiled.than they began to sing.it was wonderful. btw: we mustn take pics of it!!!because they have no make up and were not wearing the right clothers..the mangagement said that Suspect (it was to 1000% this shitface!)
TT at 'music star' Zurich 2nj9bpvheres one of a newspaper.
Quelle:blick.ch

Well after the garden we hold up the letters give good feeling Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed haha it was so funny.
a bit later patience came and we did the same thing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and they were again waiving and smiling to us cheers It was 6 o clock when the rehersals was to end.after that we ate something in a pizzeria.and talked about the evening what would happen.at 8'05 musicstar started.we had great places!behind us were only a table for this technical stuff =D and so we could stood up again when TT will come.and we did.at the garden we screamed and sang with the lads and they were again smiling and waving *lol* and on the video..at the beginning marks smiles so...thats because he looks to us xDDDD haha.we filmed and made photos of it and in the middle i screamed DADDY I LOVE U! bom bom hahah!the whole crowd was watching me and us!they always turned theyre heads to us.*looool*....well after garden we had to wait 10 minutes or so.THAN patience...the second time this day this song and it was simply brilliant.gary sings a new version.where sounds great.it was live.we stood again up and swinged with our hands in the rythim.and the boys watched us again and laughed lol.after that we took our jackets and went out.outside were 20 fans.a van stood in a corner...ready to go..i was wondering.jay was there.Gary came downstairs and went directly into the van.howie thanked for our support and made some autographs i think. AND now ..the best MARK moment on this day.mark went into the van in the middle.me and my friend chanty went in front of the van and waved at the same time and we didnt say that each other,that were going to wave than lol! lol! lol! and than mark....omfg he pointed to us,laughed and waved back!!!!hahaha we were flashed!!!!!we looked in the face of the other and laughed sooo loud and said!!!!did u see that????did u???? laugh laugh we were.....crazy!!!!!!nearly freakin out!!!!haha.after that howi did go into the van and they drived away.me,chanty and angie went to an another crossroad and talked about that what we will do now...the decicion was were going to call a taxi and than to the hyatt.and while i was calling and dancing *when im happy i always dance* said angie,omg look over there!!!!the vans are at the traffic light!!!that means the guys saw me/us dancing ahhahaahha:D because it was red. xDDD
10min later came the taxi,we went to the hyatt bar.the bodyguard at the door there asked us what sort of guest we were..hotel or normal.and than hahaha chanty i love u for that(shes french american) she began to talk with me french(i can the mainthings but not more and i hate it) she said that todays my birthday and than i said to the man in french accent *hahaha* todays my 17th birthday and i want to celebrate it here,ahahha.so than he let us into the bar.we waited till 2 o clock for the boys.but the didnt come.we went to bed than.only 2 mates still stood there in the lounge and than they met the drunk jay xDDDhe was so drunk they said.on monday we did go to the aiport and waited for the boys but than a sms came and it meant the boys were alredy in england.now i known why jay was in a seperate van and the other three too.howie gaz nd mark went back home and jay did stay in zurich for one night.well i was bit sad but well...it was the best day of my life...i hope i meet them again in my life.

more videos and pics are coming soon & sorry for my mistakes.

and again thx elisa for the mark message inlove love
Tric
Tric
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Tric wrote:
l.to.r. -> Angie 19,Me 15,Naemi,Patricia16,Chantal 18.
a few minutes later the boys came out!!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!!!!!GUYS I CANT DESCRIBE THAT FEELING!!I stood there with my banner *daddy i love u* (elisa u know hahah) and mark came out (at this second i ask my friend three times...i that mark??????omg is that mark????OMFG IST MARKK!!!!!)

sorry thats my face in my happiest moment in live. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
well after that, a guy with no hairs on the head said no fans no photos more!!!!such a shitface!!!from the faclub the guys got a teddybear.After that *holymoly* expirience we went by train to our little hotel in the middle of zurich.at the way i sent elisa a sms: ''omfg!mark,gary were next to mee!with howi ive got a pic and an autograph fro jay!theyre so normal!!!'' the original*lool* at this moment i still was confused. Very Happy Very Happy
At the hotel 'olympia' we changed our clothes and went to the hyatt hotel at the beethofentrasse.In front of the hotel stood the vans of the lads.It was 1'30pm.

*i did sit next to the driver* so i looked behind and there i saw the other VAN!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked and my first sentence was OMFG WE ARE IN A TT SANDWICH!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil haha sorry 8

U're sooo hilaroius..especially when u said that about the sandwich!!!!! and I repeat it.. it's a pleasure doing it!!! u were soo kind with me... Very Happy
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna-Lena Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:47 pm

@Tric: Could you contact me by PM please?
Anna-Lena
Anna-Lena
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down