GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play with me, Gary! The sun, 18.02.2009

Go down

Play with me, Gary! The sun, 18.02.2009 Empty Play with me, Gary! The sun, 18.02.2009

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2247845.ece

COLDPLAY are desperate to jam with TAKE THAT tonight – and they’ve asked for my help to make it happen.

CHRIS MARTIN and Co are set to perform at this evening’s Brits, where they are up for four gongs.

Then they will dash from the awards ceremony at London’s Earls Court to nearby Shepherds Bush Empire for a War Child charity gig with THE KILLERS.

Admirer ... Lionel Richie

Admirer ... Lionel Richie

And they hope to top off their manic night by playing with the man band.

Chris told me: “It’s going to be a big party. And if the Take That gentlemen come down then it will really be great.

“My dream is that by tomorrow morning we would have performed a song with Take That — that would make me really happy. I don’t know if you can put in a word.”

Chris and bandmates GUY BERRYMAN, WILL CHAMPION and JONNY BUCKLAND — who regularly perform Back For Good at their gigs — just missed meeting Take That at Brits rehearsals yesterday.
Booze

The lads practised in the morning while Coldplay ran through their performance in the afternoon.

Last night an awards source said: “Chris came in for rehearsals and was asking to be introduced to GARY BARLOW but the lads had already left.

“There was definitely something bubbling though.”

A collaboration featuring the two biggest British bands of the year would be a vintage music moment.

I have put in a word with Gary and will keep my fingers crossed that they manage to meet up.

Chris has vowed to have a proper post-Brits booze-up after his two shows, so he should be partying well into the early hours.

The Coldplay lads will also be busy fending off admirers of their own.

Legendary LIONEL RICHIE, plans to bend their ears at the Brits — the music industry’s top networking opportunity.

Soul star Lionel said: “I’d love to work with Coldplay, that could happen. It would be great.

“If they could do something on my next album that would be very cool. So guys, if you read this, I’m looking for you.

“I’m going to the Brits and I’m going to enjoy myself. I’m presenting an award. I’m going to grab them there.”

I have been trying to think of other great collaborations that could be born of Brits night hook-ups.

A PET SHOP BOYS and SEASICK STEVE duet would be interesting...

#

AWARDS host MATHEW HORNE was a bit distracted at rehearsals yesterday — as he drummed up support to help Coldplay win Best Single.

Yesterday I asked fans to call the Brits voting line to help Viva La Vida win after rumours the band were going to walk away with nothing.

And my plea struck a chord with Mat — presenting the show with Gavin & Stacey co-star JAMES CORDEN.

He spent the day hitting redial whenever he had a spare moment.

A source revealed: “Mathew was gutted about this suggestion that Coldplay were winning nothing.

“He saw The Sun and got stuck into voting for Viva La Vida as Best Single — like loads of other fans must have done.”

---------------------------------------------------
Now why doesn't Gary PLAY WITH ME, i wonder... *rolls eyes despirately*
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down