GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take That's New Single Formats Revealed

3 posters

Go down

Take That's New Single Formats Revealed Empty Take That's New Single Formats Revealed

Post by Ginny Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:28 pm

Take That's New Single Formats Revealed

Take That's next single will be the brilliant 'Said It All', available to own on CD and DVD from 15th June.

The single will be available in three different formats, each one containing some exciting extras, such as live tracks, videos and a brand new song.

You can buy the three versions exclusively from Play.com, and if you order all three you'll also receive a commemorative slipcase to store them in, available for a limited time only.

2 Track CD

1. Said It All
2. Throwing Stones

Maxi CD

1. Said It All
2. Rule The World (live)
3. Julie (live)

DVD

1. Said It All (video)
2. Said It All (making of the video)

All three are available to order right now from Play.com/takethat - just click on one of the formats to take advantage of the special offer.

Your Views

There's been an amazing response to the new single news on TakeThat.com, with loads of you logging on to tell us how much you love the track and video.

Here's a small selection of some of the things you've been saying:

'Love this song sooooo much. I think it's a great choice for the next single. Goosebumps are guaranteed.' OW1968

'OH MY GOD! That video for Said It All was actually AMAZING!' JANE_TAKE_THAT

'This is such a beautiful song, I didn't expect this video but how apt it is.' SARAHLOVESGARY

'Beautiful song and a fantastic video!' MAD4GARY

'I'm sooo pleased this song is being released I love it sooo much.' MRS MARK OWEN

'Great song, wonderful lyrics, Gary's vocals are as brilliant as they have always been in every TT single!' ORANGE FLOWER

'What a brilliant third single, the lyrics are so real and can be personal to us all, and doesn't Gary sound brill.' SAMMYSNAIL

For more news and to have your say, log on to www.takethat.com

Source: TTO Newsletter
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Take That's New Single Formats Revealed Empty Re: Take That's New Single Formats Revealed

Post by Leannesg1986 Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Said It All has debuted in chart at number 9....not too bad to be honest considering the lack of promo for it due to their busy tour schedule... Smile x
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Take That's New Single Formats Revealed Empty Re: Take That's New Single Formats Revealed

Post by Ginny Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:47 pm

yeah, thats not too bad. lets hope it gets higher with time ? that would be great Smile
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Believe it or not guys, Play.com took ages to deliver my order made by darling Leanne, and then it got lost in th email Sad(((
I just don't have any luck with this track.
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:08 am

GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:Believe it or not guys, Play.com took ages to deliver my order made by darling Leanne, and then it got lost in th email Sad(((

Did you not get my last message about that hun???? It got returned to me as I put the senders address on the back, I have no idea why it was sent back to me as the label that tells you the reason is in another language. scratch

I have been meaning for a couple of weeks to re-send it to you but you know me....I'm crap at remembering these things, lol! But I will get it sent to you very soon!!! xxxxxx
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:27 am

Leannesg1986 wrote:
GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:Believe it or not guys, Play.com took ages to deliver my order made by darling Leanne, and then it got lost in th email Sad(((

Did you not get my last message about that hun???? It got returned to me as I put the senders address on the back, I have no idea why it was sent back to me as the label that tells you the reason is in another language. scratch

I have been meaning for a couple of weeks to re-send it to you but you know me....I'm crap at remembering these things, lol! But I will get it sent to you very soon!!! xxxxxx

First time i'm seeing this, Aggs, swear to god Smile We should be in touch more often, ya see?)))
Please take no hurry, i mean there isn't any rush whatsoever, babe! In addition, I have no idea whether i pre-paid you the sum by paypal or not!! Smile please let me know, i hate oweing ppl money!
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down