GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take That: New split would be 'very hard'

2 posters

Go down

Take That: New split would be 'very hard' Empty Take That: New split would be 'very hard'

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:29 am

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?Take_That:_New_split_would_be_very_hard&in_article_id=690268&in_page_id=7

Singer Howard Donald speaks about his fame fears and w***ing confessions
By ANDREI HARMSWORTH - Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Singer Howard Donald says he's worried superstardom could abandon him once again, like it did following the group's break up in the nineties.

Donald, who has admitted feeling suicidal during his days in the shadows, says he'd find it 'very hard' to cope again.

'I think if it was all to end when the tour finishes on July 5, and it all went disastrously wrong, then it would be very hard…' he said.

Meanwhile, the singer, 41, also says he now regrets admitting the band's mutual masturbating competitions with ex member Robbie Williams in a previous interview.

He told Time Out in a band interview: 'We probably exposed ourselves a bit too much. Especially me. I shouldn't have talked about wanking competitions.'

I think if it was all to end when the tour finishes on July 5, and it all went disastrously wrong, then it would be very hard…

However, fellow singer Jason Orange wants to take their admissions with a pinch of salt.

Orange, 38, added: 'Those are dead funny anecdotes: they might follow us around, but only for a laugh.'

Defending their antics, Orange said 'Wanking competitions? All boys do that' after Howard revealed Robbie 'won' the contests.

But referring to Howard's suicidal thoughts after boys lost their fame, Orange said: 'But I think the more serious revelations are like what you (Howard) were saying about how you felt afterwards. Reel feelings.'

Meanwhile, Orange taunted Gary Barlow and Mark Owen for hogging all the limelight after Howard revealed he only gets asked to open the odd 'local shop'.

Orange said: 'I get asked to do stuff like that, but I reckon it's only you and me. They must have conversations like: 'We can't get Gary and Mark, they're really important, they're too big for this. What are those other two k***heads called. The two lanky guys at the back?'

The boys finish their sell out tour with four shows at Wembley at the start of this month.
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Take That: New split would be 'very hard' Empty Re: Take That: New split would be 'very hard'

Post by Ginny Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:33 pm

ohhh poor How Crying or Very sad
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum