GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New official biography!

5 posters

Go down

New official biography! Empty New official biography!

Post by British_flower Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:10 pm

http://www.thebookseller.com/news/83122-page.html

Penguin signs Take That

World Rights to a photographic book by Take That have been acquired by Rowland White at Michael Joseph from Eugenie Furniss and Sol Parker at William Morris and Jonathan Wild at 10 Management. The book is to be published in two volumes and will celebrate the Take That story, from the formation of the band in 1990 right up to the present day.

The images will include personal pictures, previously unseen images from the Take That archive, as well as specially commissioned, stunning new photography. The accompanying text will be written by the band.

Jonathan Wild, on behalf of the band said: "The guys have wanted to do a book for a long time, but it was important that the timing, as well as the creative idea was right. They’re really looking forward to producing what will be a fantastic collector’s piece featuring imagery spanning almost two decades along with comment which is both honest and personal."

White said: "The inspiring return of Take That has been pop's biggest and best good news story. And nothing short of astonishing. I'm very proud indeed that Penguin will be collaborating with the nation’s favourite band on this ground- breaking and enormously exciting project."

The book will be published in October 2009 following the band’s summer tour.

Penguin Rights deal Take That

Addition from the sun today:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2386985.ece

ROBBIE WILLIAMS could be working with TAKE THAT again soon - but, sadly, not on music.

The man band have just signed a deal, worth six figures each, to pen an official band biography with pictures.

It will come in two plush volumes and paves the way for Robbie to get his biro out and scribble some thoughts on the good old days. Jonathan Wild, on the band's behalf, says: "The guys have wanted to do a book for a long time but it was important that the timing, as well as the creative idea, was right.

"They're looking forward to producing a fantastic collector's piece with imagery spanning almost two decades and comment which is honest and personal."

I hear it will cost £25 and is the result of a raft of unofficial biographies hitting the shops. Dads GARY BARLOW, MARK OWEN and HOWARD DONALD also have little mouths to feed, of course. And JASON ORANGE has holistic medicines, vitamin supplements and yoga lessons to pay for.

Above is how the lads would look if they got together now.

The lads will get creative control over the two books - with some of their personal snaps included.

I can't wait to see Robbie playing with alien pals in Wiltshire's crop circles in the Now volume.

UPDATE:

it seems like it is out 29th of octiber according to amazon.co.uk no cover available there yet!

Both books are 17 pounds on there!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

New official biography! Empty Re: New official biography!

Post by Marta Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:52 pm

That's brilliant news!!! Roll on October!!! I bet it's gonna be fantastic.
Marta
Marta
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:49 pm

ohhh sounds like amazing !
Roll on October!!

do you guys think there'll be signings?... scratch Rolling Eyes
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:36 pm

signing??? omg..I really hope so... I'll deffo fly in Uk if it is so...
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:42 pm

lol !! xD
i dont know if i'll have money for that... but would love to dream that tehy do and i can go ;Smile
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:57 pm

Please oh please, let me get my hands on this book already!
Jenny needs her fix on URGENTLY!!!
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down