GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pray fan fic.

3 posters

Go down

Pray fan fic. Empty Pray fan fic.

Post by Marta Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:18 pm

Hey guys. I hope you don't mind but I had an idea for a Gary fic and I hope it's ok that I share it with you. This is sort of the first part/introduction to it. You will have to bear with me cause it may not be that good but I think my idea is quite good. It's just getting it from my head to the computer screen. LOL!

Hope you like it and it's ok if you don't!

The year was 1990. Hope Redding was only 19 years old and a native of Manchester. She was so nervous today, waiting for this one phone call to happen. The phone call could change her life forever, or make no difference at all. Suddenly, the phone rang, she was so wound up that it made her jump. She answered.

“Hello?”
“Hope? Nigel Martin-Smith here. You've got the job. Please be here in 2 hours so you can meet the boys. I'm counting on you to do this right. I know you won't let me down, right?”
She breathed a sigh of relief. “Of course Nigel. Thanks for this opportunity. See you at 3.”
“See you then Hope. Bye”

Hope hung up the receiver, not really believing what just happened. Nigel had known her parents for a very long time, and they had always bragged to him how their only daughter was so involved in music from such a young age. She had the right attitude, and the maturity to deal with anything. She even surprised herself sometimes. She could sing, even wrote a couple of songs, but never showed them to anyone but Nigel. What she didn't realise was that meeting these “boys” as Nigel called them, would change her life forever. She suddenly panicked. What to wear?! She finally decided on a nice blue top and jeans. After all, she was just meeting the band that Nigel had put together. She quickly left a note for her parents, telling them what was going on and saying she'd call them when she was on her way back. She grabbed her keys, and made her way to the studio flat to meet Nigel.

As she walked in, there seemed to be a flurry of excitement and rushing about. Nigel was there, talking to 5 guys standing there, listening to everything he was saying. Nigel saw her, and motioned her to come over to where the lads were. She put on her best smile, and approached the group.

“Hope, I want you to meet the band I've put together. I've decided to call them Take That. Hope will be your public relations for now. She will be helping me to get your career going. Hope sings as well, and this is a good experience for her to break into the business.” Nigel began introducing the boys one by one. But Hope was so overwhelmed and a bit anxious. The lads all seemed nice and good looking.

".......and this is Gary Barlow."

For some reason, she couldn't take her eyes off the blonde one. He gave her a huge smile, and shook her hand. It was like magic when he touched her. Their handshake seemed to linger, and they couldn't stop looking at each other. Hope didn't realise, but this man would change her life forever in so many ways.

Last edited by Marta on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changes in story)
Marta
Marta
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Pray fan fic. Empty Re: Pray fan fic.

Post by Ashli-Louise Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:22 pm

I love this, it's got me gripped!

Ashli-Louise
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Marta Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Wow!! That's quite a compiment!!! Thanks! I will continue the fic. I'm never sure of how people respond to my writing. Thanks so much. xxx
Marta
Marta
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashli-Louise Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:24 am

Yay, glad to hear there will be more. Can't wait! Smile

Ashli-Louise
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Marta Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:26 am

Definitely. I will try to do some more in the next day or two. Thanks for the feedback. Very Happy
Marta
Marta
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:26 pm

Marta, keep on hun! I luv it and you got me hooked !!! Smile
cant wait 2 read more !
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marta Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:43 pm

Hope you enjoy this. I don't think it's a particularly good chapter, but I have tried. LOL!!!

Hope began to realise the huge responsibility that Nigel has given her. Granted, he did most of the scheduling, transport, and where the lads would stay when they were doing gigs, but Hope discovered that she had to spend a heck of a lot of time with the lads. This was because she had to get them known to the press. If she could get the media behind these fantastic guys, they would all be winners. She didn't mind, they were all incredibly down-to-earth and friendly. But again, she couldn't seem to get away from Gary. Hope was drawn to him. Nigel had already told her that he was the centre of the group, he had immense talent. She found herself talking to Gary quite a lot, mostly about songs and singing techniques. She discovered that Gary was very wise beyond his 19 years, as if he was an older man trapped in a teenager's body. Not to mention that he was incredibly handsome, more handsome than the others in her opinion. Surprisingly, Nigel didn't seem to mind that they were always talking, always having a laugh. But it was strictly a friendship.

“Hope! We need to get going now, we've got a gig in a couple of hours!!!” Nigel shouted from the other room.

“Oh, ok Nigel I'm just finishing up now. Have we got the clothes for tonight yet?”

“Yeah, yeah I got them yesterday, the boys have already tried them on and that's what they are wearing tonight. We need to make sure that the word is spread about them, so that way we get more gigs and maybe get the media interested. But remember Hope, it is essential that we don't reveal too much about the band themselves. I want them to maintain an aura of mystery. It keeps people interested.”

“Of course, I've managed to get them an interview with Granada tomorrow. They are also performing.”

“That's excellent Hope. I'm off now anyway, I will see you at the show ok? Make sure the lads aren't late, and make sure they take those clothes with them please!”

“Sure thing Nigel. See you there”

Hope grabbed the clothes for the band, and was just about to leave when Gary appeared at the door.

“Hey, you ok?” He smiled. That smile gave her goosebumps.

“Yeah, Gaz, I was just getting the stuff ready for tonight. What's up?”

“Oh nothing, just wanted to know what time we have to be there?”

“Oh right! Yeah we have to be there for 9pm, and Nigel said don't be late. Have you thought about what songs you are doing?”

“Yeah I thought we'd do Do What You Like and Girl. I'm looking forward to it, it will be my first time in a gay club. Should be interesting!” He laughed

“Yeah well that makes two of us then. Um, I will see you in a bit ok? I'll come down there in a minute and we will go. “

“Oh, well, do you want any help carrying the stuff? I don't mind, can't have you overdoing it” He smiled again.

Hope sighed. Gary was always a gentleman. How this guy didn't have a girlfriend was beyond her. He was so sweet and lovely.

“Yeah sure thanks Gary. I was wondering how I'd carry this down the stairs to be honest” She laughed.

“No problem Hope. Let's go” And with that he took the rest of the clothes and other stuff, and they laughed and joked as they walked to the rehearsal room where the other lads were.

Howard was the first to comment. “Oh! What have you two been doing up there?” He laughed cheekily.

“Very funny Howard. Just do what you do best and use your imagination, that's as far as you will get!” Gary smiled.

The lads got ready and went to the show. The gig went down very well Hope thought. She could see that this band would have an incredible future. Especially Gary.

Last edited by Marta on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additon)
Marta
Marta
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:18 pm

looking forward to more !! Wink
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marta Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:00 am

I'm hoping to post more of the fic by the end of next week. I hope you are still interested by then!!! I'm just kind of going with the flow, but got loads of ideas. Oh and I've also changed the name of the fic because Pray fits it better. Trust me on this one!!!
Marta
Marta
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:45 pm

ok, i'll trust you then Marta Wink
cant wait to read more... i'll wait patiently Smile
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marta Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:14 am

Thanks! I look forward to posting more of it.
Marta
Marta
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Marta Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:52 am

A short chapter, not a very good one but here you go!!!

Chapter 3

Things were beginning to pick up for the newly formed Take That. They were getting noticed by the media, even though they hadn't even had a record deal. Hope knew from her conversations with Gary that this was the break he'd been hoping for. She had no idea that he'd been performing for so long. She admired his work ethic, his talent...............everything. Hope had fallen for Gary, but she was well aware of Nigel's “no romance, no girlfriend” rule for the lads. She understood that it was in their best interest, but Gary didn't help things by being so attractive and wonderful. She felt like she'd known him all her life, not just a few months. She found him so easy to talk to, so approachable, and he always valued her opinion. Surprisingly, Nigel didn't mind the two of them spending time together, he didn't think there was anything going on. As her mind drifted, Nigel burst into the room with a big smile on his face. “Lads, listen up! I have managed to get us a spot on the Hitman and Her show!!! You will be performing there tonight. Gary I need you to let me know what songs you have for this show, we need ones to dance to, and we need to learn any dance routines right now! Hope, I need you to promote the lads to the press when they are there, it's important that the word is spread, I've also gotten off the phone to a few record companies, and it's looking promising. We just need to keep going, and keep performing!!!”

Gary looked at Hope and smiled. “Hey! Looks like we've got a break! I can't wait! This is going to be brilliant, I have a good feeling about this.” Gary suddenly grabbed Hope and hugged her without thinking. She gladly gave in to the hug, knowing how excited he was and how emotional he got when something good happened. But Gary seemed to linger as he pulled away from her, his striking blue eyes looking into hers. What was he thinking? He could be very private sometimes. He simply smiled and waved bye as he followed Nigel into the office to sort out the songs for the show.

The show was a success, the lads had an outstanding performance. Hope did some interviews with the reporters that were there, and they seemed keen on this new, exciting group Take That. Even Nigel was happy, and everyone was in high spirits. It was 1am by the time Hope got back to her hotel room. She threw her bag on the bed, and before she could sit down she was grabbed by her waist and was up against the wall. Before she could say or do anything, she saw a flash of Gary's face and felt his lips on hers.
Marta
Marta
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Marta Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:00 pm

Chapters 4 and 5 are too x-rated to post here, if you want to read them please PM me. The basic point of those chapter was they got together after the show. Chapter 6 is set the day after the night before. Enjoy.

Chapter 6

It was just after 11am, and all the lads were there including Gary. Nigel was in his office on the phone but Gary was worried. Hope hadn't turned up yet, she was always on time. He checked his watch just to make sure, and sure enough, it was ten past 11, and no sign of her. He couldn't look overly worried, because that would seem suspicious. Howard spoke up and said “Anyone know where Hope is? Not like her to be late.” Gary frowned a little, but said nothing. He didn't notice that Howard was waiting for him to say something. “Have you heard from her Gaz?” Gary looked at Howard and said “Uh, no mate, sorry I haven't, I was just wondering that myself.” “Hmm” Howard mused as Gary looked away quickly, not noticing that Howard wasn't taking his eyes off him, but Howard let it drop, he would speak to Gary later about it. 20 minutes passed and Gary got more worried, was it because of him? He would never forgive himself if she'd decided to leave because of what happened. Nigel hadn't said a word, he was normally very good about telling the lads important stuff. Just as he was about to speak to Nigel, he heard Robbie say “Nice to see you've turned up finally!” and looked up to see Hope shutting the door with her duffel bag. She looked stressed and rushed. “Hey guys, I am so sorry for being late, I slept in and had a horrible morning, my mother called me and it just all went pear shaped from there. Is everyone ok? You guys ready for the interview and performance for Yorkshire TV today?” she said with a smile. “Yeah I think so. Are you ok love?” Mark asked. “Yeah, yeah, I'm fine just a bit rushed. I'll find out who's gonna be there, Nigel told me yesterday that some record company people could be there, so I need to be prepared to talk to them.” Hope's eyes met Gary's and as usual, he was hiding emotionally. But his eyes said everything. Time stood still for a second as a rush of feelings overcame her. She swallowed and tried to compose herself again, as Gary flashed her a lovely smile. She smiled back and then walked away quickly to speak to Nigel. Gary watched her talk to Nigel, the two of them got on so well, it was already established that Gary and Hope were Nigel's favourites. He heard her apologise to Nigel for being late, but he told her not to worry about it. They spoke about the performance in Yorkshire, before Nigel told her he had to go and see to some business. He said bye to the lads, telling them he'd be back later. He left Hope in the office as she started going through her phone book, and just before she picked up the phone to ring someone, she heard the door shut and looked up to see Gary standing there before her. “Hi.” he said quietly. “Hi Gary. Are you ok?” Hope said with her professional tone. Gary ran his hands through his hair, she'd never seen him so nervous. “I..............thought you'd disappeared. I thought you had left and I blamed myself. I................didn't plan what happened last night, I just went with my feelings. I care about you so much Hope, I hope I haven't hurt you because that's the last thing I ever want to do. You are my friend, and I...............adore you so much. You know the situation here, are you ok? I hope you don't hate me. I couldn't bear it if you did.” His bottom lip began to quiver as he looked down so she couldn't see his eyes. He looked so vulnerable standing there, she loved him so much. “Oh Gary, of course I don't hate you, I think I'm just confused, last night was quite a big deal for the two of us and considering the situation with the band and everything, it's complicated isn't it? I care for you so much Gary and I want you to succeed, those 4 others lads are lovely and you guys deserve to have so much success. Don't mess it up because of me.” Gary looked at her with pain in his eyes. “This is the hardest thing I've ever done. I'm so sorry. My feelings for you will never go away. “ and with that he turned around and walked out the door. Hope watched him go and sit next to Howard. Howard looked at Hope while Gary was talking to him, their conversation this morning fresh in his mind. Howard saw Gary come out of Hope's room and he decided to wait until Hope came out of her room just after and asked her what was going on. After much hesitation, she told Howard and he was so supportive, although he wasn't happy that they had to hide it. He promised not to breathe a word to anyone. Hope closed her eyes and put her head in her hands. She struggled to compose herself again, as tears welled up in her eyes. Why couldn't she be with the man she loved? He was so good to her, and she was now terrified he'd find someone else he could be with. Gary was her soulmate. Last night was heaven for her, she never knew a man could be so giving and so selfless. She felt protected from the world when they were together, and now it seemed like it was all slipping away.
Marta
Marta
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Marta Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:45 am

Chapter 7

“Gaz! Wait up mate.” Gary turned around to see Howard trying to catch him as they left the studio flat. “Hey Dougie what's up?” “I need to talk to you about something Gary. I spoke to Hope this morning. I know.” Gary swallowed as he looked away and sighed. He didn't know the best way to approach this now. “Gary? I will tell you what I told her, you have nothing to worry about, I won't breathe a word to anyone. You know that. But how in the hell do you expect Nigel not to find out? You know about the girlfriend ban on us!!! He'll go mad if he finds out about you guys.” Gary nodded. “Yeah Howard I know, but it happened...............twice. We are doing what's best for the band and keeping it secret. I love her so much Dougie, and I don't want to hurt her, and this is killing me. “ He looked away. Howard could see this was tearing him apart, and he pulled Gaz in for a hug. “I've got your back Gaz, you can count on me.” Gary sighed “Thanks mate, that means a lot.”

By summer 1992, the band was starting to get more exposure, they had released 3 singles so far, but no hits yet. The next one “It Only Takes A Minute” was the next one to come out, and Gary knew it was make or break with this one. He had tried to keep his distance from Hope over the past several months, but because he had to see her on a daily basis, it wasn't helping his heartache. He ached to have her in his arms again, to feel her close to him but right now it wasn't realistic. He caught himself staring at her sometimes, just watching her go about her daily life, wondering if she ever thought about him. Hope was always fine with Gary, they did still have a laugh, but the dynamic had changed between them, it was more powerful, more intense, and the sexual tension was incredible. Sometimes all Gary thought about was getting her into a hotel room and keeping her there all night till the both of them couldn't move. But he didn't know when or if that would ever happen again, his heart ached every single day for Hope, and he did his best to hide it and keep up appearances. Luckily, Nigel didn't have a clue about any of it, the only person that knew anything was Howard and he kept his word and said nothing.

“Gary?” The sound of his name made him jump. He looked up to see Hope was standing there.
“Uh, hey. You ok?”
“Yeah, um, I need to talk to you. Smash Hits magazine want to do an interview with just you for their next issue, I was wondering if you are ok with that? They said they'd do a photo shoot as well. It could get you guys some more exposure.”
Gary didn't answer, he seemed miles away.
“Gary................are you listening to me?”
Gary knew that the lads and Nigel were just down the hall so he couldn't say too much. He grabbed Hope's arm and a fierce look took over his eyes. “Hope how can you do this? Do you think about me? Do you remember?!” his eyes were frantically searching hers. “Gary, how can I forget? Don't insult me. I remember everything, I would never forget something that important. This is as difficult for me as it is for you. You know we are doing this for the best of everyone else involved. Don't make this any more difficult than it already is!!” Hope snapped. Gary looked angrily at her. “I'm not making it difficult, it's hell for me, Dougie knows what happened, and lucky for us Nigel doesn't have a clue. Do you realise how hard it is for a guy my age to not want to lock you in a room with me and not come out for days?! You set me on fire and it's not going away. I'M not going away.” Hope was a bit scared by the intensity on his face. He was serious. Before she could respond, she felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around to see Nigel standing there. He smiled at the both of them. “Hey guys, got that interview sorted yet?” Hope looked at Gary who nodded and she then looked at Nigel and said “Yeah no worries Nigel, I'll call them back and arrange a time for Gary to go there tomorrow.” “Oh and Hope? I think it would be a good idea for you to go with Gary, the Smash Hits people want to talk to you about some work for them too.” He smiled. Hope looked at Gary who looked away with a half smile. “Uh, is that ok with you Gary? I don't want to be in the way. It's your photo shoot/interview after all.” Gary shot her a look, how dare she try to make excuses? “Hope I think it's a great idea, I could use the company!” We could take turns driving.” he said with a cheeky smile. Hope knew that if her and Gary went off together, they wouldn't be driving around all the time. Nigel walked away as Gary whispered in her ear “Hope...............I could just have a nice long shower” And with that he chuckled and walked away.
======================================================================
Marta
Marta
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:18 pm

Shocked

this is getting intensed and good Shocked
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marta Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:24 pm

Thanks!!! I've got another chapter to post soon.
Marta
Marta
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Marta Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:33 am

Chapter 8

It was the morning of the shoot in London. Gary loaded the car up, he had to pick Hope up at the studio flat in about 20 minutes, she refused to tell him where she lived. Gary couldn't understand that, it wasn't like he was going to sit outside her window and serenade her all night, although she may have liked that. As he was thinking, a voice broke through his concentration. “Gary love! Telephone for you” “Ok, I'm coming now Mum.” Gary dusted his hands off and shut the boot of his car. He walked into the house and picked up the receiver. “Ello?” “Gary? It's Hope. “Hiya love”Gary smiled. “Really sorry about this, is there, uh, any chance you could pick me up at home after all? I'm really running late and I don't have time to get to the studio flat, I'm really sorry.” Gary couldn't help but smile. “Of course love, that's no problem, you're at your mum's in the Wirral right?” “Yeah, yeah I'm here with my brother Dominic. I'll give you the address ok? Sorry to be a pain.” “Hope it's no problem love. It's a pleasure. I'll see you in a bit.” Gary wrote down the address that she gave him and shouted to his mum that he was leaving.

Gary pulled up to the address that Hope had given her. He sat there for a minute and looked at the house. She said her parents had moved from Salford to the Wirral about a year ago, after Dominic finished school. It was a decent house, like his parents house actually. Gary switched the engine off, and got out of the car. He took in the house for another minute before he shut the car door and walked up to the front of the house. He knocked on the door and sighed, he felt nervous!!! He heard voices in the front room, as the door opened and he was greeted by a young lad of about 15 or 16, this must be her brother. “Hi, are you Gary?” Gary smiled. “Yeah mate you must be Dominic?” “Yeah, I feel sorry for you having to go to London with my sister. She's so crazy you know.” “Oi you!” came Hope's voice from afar. “Stop terrorising my friends and let him in already!” “Yeah yeah whatever you say sis, sorry Gary, come on in and sit down, want a drink or somethin?” “Ah, no mate I'm ok thanks just had one before I came here to pick up your sister. But thanks all the same.” “Oh ok. Sis says you're a singer in a band?” “Yeah, we just started last year, got a couple of songs out already, just trying to get the word spread at the minute, I usually write most of the songs for the band, I've been writing songs since I was just a bit younger than you actually.” Dominic's eyes widened. “Wow! My sister writes too, that's really cool.” “Hey Dom, leave him alone he doesn't want to talk to you.” Hope came into the room. “Sorry Gaz, he's always midering people that come round. It's cause we leave him at home so much!” she said as she took a swipe at him. Dominic ducked and laughed. Gary smiled at the two of them, they reminded him of him and his brother Ian back home growing up. “Aw it's fine Hope Dominic's a good lad.” “Hey sis your friend's pretty cool too bad you aren't!!” he ran away after that comment cause he knew he was gonna get it from her. “Argh he's so annoying!” Hope laughed. “Sorry Gary are you ready to go? I've got my stuff ready, was just finishing up in the bathroom.” Gary smiled at her, “yeah love, I'm ready to go. You got everything you need?” “Yeah I do, I've left Dominic something to eat so he doesn't complain of starvation to our parents” she rolled her eyes. “See you later Dom! Tell Mum and Dad I will be back tomorrow!” “Ok sis I won't tell them don't worry! Bye Gaz!” “See you mate nice to meet ya!” Hope put her stuff in the boot of the car and they set off for London.

Gary and Hope talked pretty much non stop on the trip, it was like it was before, casual, relaxed, and natural. He loved chatting to her, she was so funny and intelligent, she always kept him on his toes. Gary always took in everything she said, he was reminded of what made him fall for her so easily. She was just lovely. “So Gary, are you happy in this band of yours?” she asked. “Yeah, I love the other lads, they are so brilliant and we all work so hard, including you. I think it's a good thing, music is my life and it's great to be doing what I love.” he glanced over at her with that comment and smiled. Hope was trying desperately to keep her emotions in check with Gary, but today he was looking especially handsome. He had chosen a tight black shirt to wear, with black jeans and shoes. She loved the way his jeans clung to his thighs, she always thought he had amazing thighs for a bloke, he also had a very defined jawline, and she reckoned when Gary was older, even though he was incredibly handsome now, he would be an absolute stunner in a few years. He already had the personality and charm, and she loved him. She loved how respectful he was of others, and how mature he was for a 20 year old male. And as she found out months ago, he was a fantastic and giving lover, not to mention he was well endowed, a thought that made her blush. “So Hope, what are doing?” Hope looked at Gary, confused. “What do you mean?” He sighed, “I mean we made love 4 months ago, and we've kept it secret, I know my feelings haven't gone away, I hope yours haven't, but I don't know for sure. We need to sort this, I know you've booked a hotel, cause Nigel told you to, and I imagine you've booked separate rooms for us. I promise I won't bother you unnecessarily. I have so much respect for you, I hope you know that. I still think about you every day, I'm so sorry if it's ruined things between us. I blame myself, cause I let myself in your room, waited for you and went with my emotions. I don't do that with everyone, and I'm again I'm so sorry baby. I just wanted to say that, I won't discuss it again I promise you.” The emotion and sincerity in Gary's voice touched her so much, she always knew he cared, he kept a respectable distance from her, he did what was best for everyone else, not many people in his position would do that. “Gary................” but he put his hand up to stop her. “Let's be realistic Hope, we've gotta think about the band and our careers, not that we want each other. “ He straightened up his shoulders and focused on the road ahead. She could see tears in his eyes as he struggled to remain strong and hide his feelings as Gary was always seeming to do. She sighed and sat back in her seat, staring out the window. She said nothing till the got to the Smash Hits headquarters in London. The silence was deafening.

Chapter 9

The photo shoot/interview went very well. The interviewer was impressed with Gary AND Hope. They made Hope an offer of doing some PR for some other artists and she said she'd think it over. Gary insisted on taking her out for lunch, and even though she tried turning him down, they ended up going for a Chinese in central London. There was still an obvious strain between them as they both struggled to remain “professional”. There was also the little matter of them staying in a hotel in London tonight, which had been Nigel's idea, he had no idea they were struggling not to have an affair. After looking around in shops for a bit, they headed back to the hotel, both a bit nervous and hesitant. They checked into their rooms, Gary's was down the hall from hers. She did try to get him in a different floor but to no avail. He looked at her as the both stood at their respective hotel room doors, before he sighed and put the key into his room, went inside and shut the door. Hope did the same, and she leaned against the door and closed her eyes. She did so want Gary to burst the door down and take her again, but they couldn't do things like that anymore. She threw her bag onto the bed, and got out Nigel's number so she could ring him and tell him how it went. She had a few phone calls to make, then an early night she thought. Hope was on her 3rd phone call when a she heard a knock on her door. She shouted “Just a second!” and heard nothing back. She finished her conversation and went to the door. She opened it to see Gary standing there with hands in his jeans pocket. “Hi.” he said softly. “Have you spoken to Nigel? Just wondering what he had to say.” Hope fidgeted as she tried to stay professional “yeah I spoke to him and he's really pleased, he says you have a rehearsal at noon tomorrow, so we can leave in the morning. I'm going to read for a bit then have an early night, you probably should do the same.” she said as she walked away. “Hope?” “What is it Gary?”. “Tell me you don't love me and I'll leave you alone.” he said looking into her eyes defiantly. She looked away and sighed, “Gary.......don't start this again............just go and I will see you in the morning.” Gary grabbed her arm and turned her to face him. “Look at me! How dare you hide from me like this?! Can't you just say it? I know you do, but you won't bloody say it!” “Gary let go of me! You're hurting me!” Gary let go and ran his hands through his hair. “I'm sorry...................I..................feel like I'm losing all control of myself, I don't know what's happening to me. Since the day we met, my life hasn't been the same. Yeah, you could say that the band is the reason for that, but you are something else entirely. I believe in fate, Hope, and I believe you were meant to be in my life. I believe you can fall in love with someone as soon as you set eyes on them. As soon as I saw you, I thought time had stopped. And when we made love that night I knew it was the right thing to do, no matter what anyone else things. It's killing me every day to keep all this to myself. I love you more than anything, and I can't bear for you to be with anyone else, I think of you day and night, and I will have you know that I have written songs about you, songs that Nigel has already seen, and he wants them for our next album if we are lucky enough to do one. He has no idea that they are about you, he would go mad if he knew. Please, let's stop torturing each other and just take this opportunity to be together tonight. It may be the last time for a very long time, please baby, I want to make love to you over and over again.” Gary's eyes were on fire as he pulled her into his arms. He stroked her face and smiled. “Hope, give yourself to me again................you remember how good it was that night, I love you so much.” “Gary, I..........”before she could finish his lips were on hers, kissing her madly and passionately. Hope tried to resist but she couldn't get away from what she really wanted. She gave into the kiss, moaning into Gary's mouth. Gary stopped for a second to take his shirt off and he started kissing Hope's neck, her eyes rolling back in passion as she whimpered.

The rest of Chapter 9 has been edited out because it contains very descriptive sexual scenes.
Marta
Marta
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:39 pm

ohh c'mon marta you can live me this way !!!!!!
i want moreee !
gonna pm you straight away Very Happy
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down