GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello everyone

5 posters

Go down

hello everyone Empty hello everyone

Post by samimarie Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:32 am

hello
i am new take that fan. i have been a robbie fan for years but had never heard the band he was with until i came across a youtube song of take that "rule the world"
i was glued to my computer all day. i am now obsessed with them. although i am not really fond of the early yrs with robbie. i love them both but seperately.
forums and chat rooms is new to me so if anyone has any tips feel free to send them along. and if i posting incorrectly let me know.
i am really looking forward to getting to know you all.
can't wait for school to start next week so i may sit down and read gary's book in peace.
aslo i was looking to see if there were any other books about take that and the website said there is a few new ones coming out this fall, anyone aware of this ?
well hopefully i am posting correctly and hope to hear from anyone soon.
thanks

samimarie
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

hello everyone Empty Re: hello everyone

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:33 pm

Hello there Samimarie:)))
That's quite a name you've got there. I'm simply known as Jenny Smile

Thank you so much for joining this forum, doll! I really hope you'll get the hang of it, it isn't as hard when you get used to it Smile Believe me, i am terrified of computers in general :-D

i'm one of th emoderators of this forum, and you can turn to any of us with any question you might be having regarding this forum.

One tip is to go to Profile (above menu) , then choose Preferences and tick th eoption "Notify me by email if someone reports a post". This way you will receive an email to any thread where you had postesd, so you won't miss comment messages from other users Smile You can of course choose other preference upon your liking Smile

And also please state your D.O.B in th ebirthdays thread (just in case you haven't yet:) ) so we won't miss out your Birthday!

Ok, don't hesitate to write and WELCOME TO WORLD OF TAKE THAT! Smile))))))

Jenny
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:34 pm

:wlc samimarie

how are you?? glad to see you here, im known here as Ginny Very Happy simply Laughing

so, about the books, yeah they are coming out a couple of them in october if im not wrong, one of them official biography of the lads with rob's collaboration. It does sound really good Very Happy

well, any doubts dont hesitate to pm me or any mod, we'll be glad to help you any way Very Happy

Hope you have lots of fun in here,!!

see you around!!

globes tortle
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:46 pm

Hi Silke here :=) Nice you found ur way to here and hope you feel comfortable in our littkeforum here...and as a Robbie fan I think I should advice u to listen to Chris Moyles tomorrow for a special announcement due there!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:21 pm

WElcome
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

http://penelopevega.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content