GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TT will NOT perform at the BBC's live New Year’s Eve show

4 posters

Go down

TT will NOT perform at the BBC's live New Year’s Eve show Empty TT will NOT perform at the BBC's live New Year’s Eve show

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:03 pm

From The Sun, 15th Nov.2008

TAKE That have been snubbed by the BBC’s live New Year’s Eve show — because they pulled out of Strictly Come Dancing.

Bosses were seething after they cancelled to go on ITV1 rival X Factor instead.

They were due to perform their new single Greatest Day on November 30 — but cheeky Simon Cowell persuaded them otherwise.

The apologetic lads offered to miss family celebrations to appear on the Beeb’s live New Year’s Eve show — but were turned down.
Fuming

A BBC source said: “The Strictly producers were fuming and it has seeped down to other production teams. Take That were told they would not be needed at New Year.”

Last night a gleeful X Factor source said: “We are delighted they have chosen us over Strictly.

“They seem to be quite at home on our show after performing with Leona Lewis in her final.”

The band — whose first album was called Take That & Party — sang A Million Love Songs with Leona, 23, moments before she was crowned winner in 2006. The channel battle for the comeback kings is just the latest over Britain’s chart-toppers.

Last year the talent contests warred over Kylie Minogue. She eventually appeared on both, first on Strictly, then during the X Factor final with winner Leon Jackson.

A spot on the hit shows can send an act to No 1 — both have around 17million viewers a week.

X Factor has scored another huge act this series with Britney Spears due to guest in a fortnight — while Leona is on tonight.

Last week, Mariah Carey proved a hit performing Hero with the finalists — who are still at No 1 with their version for the Help for Heroes charity. But Strictly had Beyonce showcasing new single If I Were A Boy.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article1933559.ece
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

TT will NOT perform at the BBC's live New Year’s Eve show Empty Re: TT will NOT perform at the BBC's live New Year’s Eve show

Post by Ginny Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:42 pm

so they will perform in a different show on new years' eve then??
*confused*(my mind's on saunday typical offline status lol! )
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TT will NOT perform at the BBC's live New Year’s Eve show Empty Re: TT will NOT perform at the BBC's live New Year’s Eve show

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:18 am

Admin wrote:so they will perform in a different show on new years' eve then??
*confused*(my mind's on saunday typical offline status lol! )

They're making us ALL confused, punch hahahha
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:58 pm

It could be so beautiful to share our times all together for New Years'eve... Very Happy
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:22 am

swapricot wrote:It could be so beautiful to share our times all together for New Years'eve... Very Happy

that would be great !!!

maybe one day it'll come true Razz
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:10 am

They make it sound like Take That are 'begging' to perform for the beeb!! I'm sure they have plenty of offers for new years not to mention Mark having a new babba and Gary awaiting one around that time. I can't see them working this new years...they'll be busy with their new sprogs!! It sounds like the bbc need to pull them sticks out their backsides and get a grip on reality!! Rolling Eyes
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:31 am

Leannesg1986 wrote:They make it sound like Take That are 'begging' to perform for the beeb!! I'm sure they have plenty of offers for new years not to mention Mark having a new babba and Gary awaiting one around that time. I can't see them working this new years...they'll be busy with their new sprogs!! It sounds like the bbc need to pull them sticks out their backsides and get a grip on reality!! Rolling Eyes

Twisted Evil loved th egraphical ending of this!!Smile))))
you're totally right tho! Rolling Eyes
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:53 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:They make it sound like Take That are 'begging' to perform for the beeb!! I'm sure they have plenty of offers for new years not to mention Mark having a new babba and Gary awaiting one around that time. I can't see them working this new years...they'll be busy with their new sprogs!! It sounds like the bbc need to pull them sticks out their backsides and get a grip on reality!! Rolling Eyes

yeah!!
ive just been told that emma's on labor now ! thats why mark didnt appeor on berlin Very Happy
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:04 pm

Admin wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:

yeah!!
ive just been told that emma's on labor now ! thats why mark didnt appeor on berlin Very Happy

The conference was very nice indeed, you should watch at www.take-that.de Smile
And i'm super excited for Emma!!! birthday
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:13 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
Admin wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:

yeah!!

will have a look right now Very Happy
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:44 pm

Admin wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
Admin wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:

yeah!!

cant watch it. just a very short vid from youtube and they are bit crappy.

Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:07 am

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:.

who's crappy? the quality of the vid or the guys?:-D
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:48 am

the quality of the video of course !!! hahahha
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down