GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More nes on the X- Factor

3 posters

Go down

More nes on the X- Factor Empty More nes on the X- Factor

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:03 pm

LOUIS Walsh branded Dannii Minogue cold and heartless for vetoing his band JLS’s song choice for this Saturday, it was claimed yesterday.

Insiders say he is fuming after his rival X Factor judge refused to let the boys perform Rule The World on the Take That special.

Louis, 56, had asked panellists to give JLS the anthem, which featured in 2007 Brit fantasy flick Stardust.

Simon Cowell and Cheryl Cole agreed, but Dannii — who had first pick of the songs this week — insisted her act Rachel Hylton should perform it.

JLS even went into her dressing room to beg for the song, but she turned them down.

Instead the boys Marvin Humes, 23, Aston Merrygold, 20, Jonathan Gill and Ortise Williams, both 21 — have reluctantly opted to sing Take That classic Back For Good.

A show source said: To say that Louis is furious is an understatement — he is steaming mad.

JLS were going to sing it on the Best of British night last Saturday, but were saving it instead for Take That week.

They’ve wanted to do it for so long.

It’s all kicking off. JLS are devastated. They even went to Dannii’s dressing room after this week’s show, but she’s adamant that Rachel’s going to sing it. The boys are now having to sing Back For Good.

The source added: Louis is now going around saying that Dannii’s cold and heartless.

Former crack addict Rachel, 26, belted out her version of Amy Winehouse hit You Know I’m No Good on Saturday night after originally wowing the judges with the track in her first audition.

But she still ended up in the final two with Daniel Evans, 38, who got the boot from the ITV1 talent show.

Cowell later said that Rachel’s song choice let her down, adding: There was no doubt in my mind which one of the two I wanted to keep because, at the end of the day, it’s a talent competition.

Rachel was always one of my favourite contestants. I’m glad that she’s got her confidence back.

Fiery
I think it was the song she sang that put her in the bottom two tonight, not her herself.”

He went on: I don’t think it’s a good Amy song. There are better ones. Obviously I was going to keep her.”

Mum-of-five Rachel has had a fiery relationship with her mentor Dannii, 37 - even dumping her and picking her own song and styling two weeks ago.

But after her close call on Saturday, Rachel said: I’m fine. I know I had a bad few weeks previously but I’m one of those people who gets what I call delayed shock.

Sometimes I just need time to work things out in my head.

If I left today I would have been happy. It’s all good, it’s a competition

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/article1941546.ece
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

More nes on the X- Factor Empty Re: More nes on the X- Factor

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:43 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Noooooo!!! Don't let Rachel slaughter Rule The World!!! Mad JLS will at least make it sound good with the harmonies!! Rachel with make it sound like a chorus of cats trapping their tails in a door!!! Evil or Very Mad
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:46 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:Shocked Shocked Shocked Noooooo!!! Don't let Rachel slaughter Rule The World!!! Mad JLS will at least make it sound good with the harmonies!! Rachel with make it sound like a chorus of cats trapping their tails in a door!!! Evil or Very Mad

LOL!))
I hope to see it being performed by any contestant so to gudge how awful he/she is in comparison to our lads:)
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:00 pm

thanks for the news

i dont /cant watch that so... cant comment on it!!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:02 pm

Admin wrote:thanks for the news

Me too, Ginny:) We'll have to wait and hear the updates from our British members [hint- hint to Leanne, Charlotte] Wink
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:03 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
Admin wrote:thanks for the news

Me too, Ginny:) We'll have to wait and hear the updates from our British members [hint- hint to Leanne, Charlotte] Wink

lol! lol!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down