GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Borrowman: I fantasise about Gary Barlow {Who isn't, i say!}... Another note about the collaboration

4 posters

Go down

John Borrowman: I fantasise about Gary Barlow {Who isn't, i say!}... Another note about the collaboration Empty John Borrowman: I fantasise about Gary Barlow {Who isn't, i say!}... Another note about the collaboration

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:03 pm

John Barrowman has revealed that he often fantasises about Gary Barlow.

The Torchwood star recently recorded 'What About Us?', a song written by the Take That singer, for his new album.

"I was ecstatic when the record company found the song for me. It was always on my wish list to have an original track written by Gary Barlow," he told DS.

Barrowman also revealed that he would love to record with Take That, saying: "Hell yeah! That would be the most wicked sixsome I've ever been involved in."

However, he admitted to having a particular soft spot for one member of the group.

"I have to say my favourite is Gary Barlow. I have a fantasy involving Gary Barlow, an elevator and a lot of other things," he said.

John Barrowman releases new album Music Music Music on November 24.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a136032/barrowman-i-fantasise-about-gary-barlow.html

PS: Is he gay, or did i really got the whole article wrong? Question Rolling Eyes Razz Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

John Borrowman: I fantasise about Gary Barlow {Who isn't, i say!}... Another note about the collaboration Empty Re: John Borrowman: I fantasise about Gary Barlow {Who isn't, i say!}... Another note about the collaboration

Post by Leannesg1986 Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:42 pm

Hahaha of course his gay Jen.....such a waste too as he is beautiful!!! And has good taste too if his fantasising about Gary!!! Razz
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

John Borrowman: I fantasise about Gary Barlow {Who isn't, i say!}... Another note about the collaboration Empty Re: John Borrowman: I fantasise about Gary Barlow {Who isn't, i say!}... Another note about the collaboration

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:24 am

Leannesg1986 wrote:Hahaha of course his gay Jen.....such a waste too as he is beautiful!!! And has good taste too if his fantasising about Gary!!! Razz
Well duh! But i just wondered if i got the article right language wise tortle

In th earticle John says he's into a sixsome, but why- i ask? i mean they're four and he's fifth.... so,... i'm failing to understand, AGAIN.
PS: he IS hot, isn't he? me like.
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:31 am

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:

In th earticle John says he's into a sixsome, but why- i ask? i mean they're four and he's fifth.... so,... i'm failing to understand, AGAIN.

I think the sixth person is me Jen!! Wink

*i wish* Laughing

Seriously though I've no idea...maybe it was just a slip of the tongue and he actually meant fivesome. noidea
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:50 am

Leannesg1986 wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:

I think the sixth person is me Jen!! Wink

*i wish* Laughing

Seriously though I've no idea...maybe it was just a slip of the tongue and he actually meant fivesome. noidea

well, he got me to look for his song in torrents anyway, so he must've done something right:D
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:03 am

hahahha
i love barrowman !! he does have a very good taste in men laugh
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:16 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:Hahaha of course his gay Jen.....such a waste too as he is beautiful!!! And has good taste too if his fantasising about Gary!!! Razz

I thought the same thing!

I don't think he's hot at all. I like my men more masculine. Razz

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:36 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:

Gary Barlow -like??? silvar hahahha lol!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:43 pm

Admin wrote:
barlowsbulge wrote:

Barlow is THE perfect man!!!

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:56 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:
Admin wrote:
barlowsbulge wrote:

Barlow is THE perfect man!!!

hahahha

no need to say it... we all in here think that way, dont we girls? hahahha hahahha love
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down