GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Gary Barlow Newsletter

Go down

New Gary Barlow Newsletter Empty New Gary Barlow Newsletter

Post by Ginny Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:35 pm

Hi everyone

Can’t believe we’re in the last 3rd of the year. Even though our Tour was only 5 weeks long we’ve been living the show from January. It was a long road to that opening night but all worth it once we hit the stage. Every night was different too. I have to say it was the most enjoyable tour I’ve ever been a part of.
Thanks to all our amazing audiences and thanks to the great team of people that made our dream come true.
Hope it’s not too long till we tour again !

Little Baby Daisy
A lot has happened this year. The arrival of little Daisy has changed not only the size of our family but also provided us with a lot more work at home. For anyone who has 3 kids it’s not easy trying to give them all equal attention and at the same time trying to find sometime for you and your partner. All worth while but a challenge for sure.

Kilimanjaro Challenge
I may have said this thank you a thousand times but one more won’t hurt; To all who donated money to help our climb of Kilimanjaro, thank you so, so much. We’ve raised nearly 4 million pounds to date making our charity climb the highest earning challenge in HISTORY!!! Whooo

Coming later in the year...
I am in the process of putting together a concert for Children in Need. I hope to feature a host of great artists on one stage for a one night only performance that will be broadcast on BBC1 the week before CIN night. We’re hoping not only to raise money for the charity but also raise awareness for a truly great British Institution.

Christmas is coming!
As a band we’re putting together a great live DVD of the tour that will be out before Christmas. It will not only feature one of our four nights at Wembley Stadium but also an exclusive live acoustic session at the legendary Abbey road Studios.
Singstar have done a fantastic job on the Take that song book. Feel free to sing your heart out !!
Also we’ve put together a cracking book that shows in picture our history. Yes lot’s of embarrassing shots and stupid haircuts to sift through. It’s a nice book of memories for us guys too as it’s the culmination of 18 years of our lives and careers. Fantastic !
Look out for Camilla Kerslake
As usual any spare time I have I’m involved in trying to help and launch new artists. My big hope for this year is Camilla Kerslake. She’s only 20 years old (I’m nearly twice her age!).

She’s a classical singer with the voice of an angel.Look out for her on tv’s various and listen out for the voice behind the Waitrose advert !! Good luck Camilla !!

..And Finally
Hope you’re all well and thanks for visiting my site. I know updates are infrequent but they always arrive eventually !!!!

Gary
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down