GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark, Emma & Elwood welcome the new addition to the family...

5 posters

Go down

Mark, Emma & Elwood welcome the new addition to the family... Empty Mark, Emma & Elwood welcome the new addition to the family...

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:26 pm

Mark, Emma and Elwood are delighted to announce the first appearance to the world of the beautiful Willow Rose Owen, weighing 7.8lb. Emma delivered Willow via C-Section this morning, Tuesday 25th November at 10am.

Mother and Daughter are very well and everyone is incredibly pleased to welcome Willow to the family.

Official announcement on MOO messageboard here:

http://moomessageboard.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/839102013/m/3511077823
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Mark, Emma & Elwood welcome the new addition to the family... Empty Re: Mark, Emma & Elwood welcome the new addition to the family...

Post by Ginny Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:25 pm

wahey!!

congrats to Mark and Emma ! ! Im sure she'll be a heartbeaker Razz

All the best and luv to the whole Owen family!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mark, Emma & Elwood welcome the new addition to the family... Empty Re: Mark, Emma & Elwood welcome the new addition to the family...

Post by Elisa Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:38 pm

Welcome Willow Rose!!!!

mumble mumble..why did they choose Elwood Jack and Willow Rose?? Titanic movie is in the air... Very Happy
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:59 pm

well or maybe Nicole Kidmann lol?Her daughter is called Rose as well :=)A nice name though congrats!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:25 pm

Nicoles is Sunday Rose isn't it....I remember because I thought it was Sunday Roast at first...I was like well thats just stupid...then I realised I'd heard wrong!! Haha!! Razz

Willow Rose is beautiful though!! Very Happy
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:59 pm

Yeah the name's sunday rose!I love her films really a lot esp. Moulin Rouge!Even have it on DVD!xxx
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:02 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:Nicoles is Sunday Rose isn't it....I remember because I thought it was Sunday Roast at first...I was like well thats just stupid...then I realised I'd heard wrong!! Haha!! Razz

Willow Rose is beautiful though!! Very Happy

That's so funny you thought that! In the papers here everyone was saying WHY would she call her daughter Sunday Rose?! Back in the 80's on Australian TV her best friend (Naomi Watts) was in a very famous, long running commercial for the traditional Sunday Roast where she's a school girl and Tom Cruise calls her up and asks her on a date but her mum is in the kitchen cooking a sunday roast so she passes up the date with Tom Cruise for a SUNDAY ROAST. Nicole was married to Tom and her best friend starred in this ad yet she calls her daughter Sunday Rose, so the media here was just calling her Sunday Roast. Weird!

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:03 pm

swapricot wrote:Welcome Willow Rose!!!!

mumble mumble..why did they choose Elwood Jack and Willow Rose?? Titanic movie is in the air... Very Happy
Oh yeah! I never picked up on that.

Congrats to the whole family of course, what a good looking bunch those TT offspring will be!

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down