GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share with us where have you seen/ met the lads over 2006

+3
British_flower
Ginny
GaryBarlowIsGod
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Share with us where have you seen/ met the lads over 2006 Empty Share with us where have you seen/ met the lads over 2006

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:41 pm

I was lucky to get tickets for Manchester and dragged my mom with me, who loved it to the moon actually:)

i thought it was the one and only time I would see the guys ever again, and boy i was so blessed we got the year 2007, 2008 and 2009-10 to come!!!!! cheers flower

Here are my [blurry] evidences:
Share with us where have you seen/ met the lads over 2006 Scan0010

Share with us where have you seen/ met the lads over 2006 Gary110

Share with us where have you seen/ met the lads over 2006 Mark10
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Share with us where have you seen/ met the lads over 2006 Empty Re: Share with us where have you seen/ met the lads over 2006

Post by Ginny Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:47 pm

what a lovely bum !!! What a Face

I was too. I went to Manny and Milton Keynes, but dont have pix... I was too far away. Will do a re-seach just in casa someone that could be worth to show!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share with us where have you seen/ met the lads over 2006 Empty Re: Share with us where have you seen/ met the lads over 2006

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:46 pm

Admin wrote:what a lovely bum !!! What a Face

I was too. I went to Manny and Milton Keynes, but dont have pix... I was too far away. Will do a re-seach just in casa someone that could be worth to show!

Oh, the bum IS a killer!!!! cherry

My pics are soo lousy too but i don't mind coz they mean the world to me:)
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:18 pm

I know, i know.
Mine mean the world to me too (if i Have any! What a Face )... just like my crap pix from '99 geek flower
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:44 pm

Admin wrote:I know, i know.
Mine mean the world to me too (if i Have any! What a Face )... just like my crap pix from '99 geek flower

so what are you waitin' for?)
please put them in the Solo- tour section:) bounce
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:09 pm

Manchester and Milton Keynes were great as a stadium event...:=) prefer the small events though personally!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:21 pm

well, i see the positive things on stadiums... they are bigger yeah, but the tix are easily to get and well, i a stadium you have a feeling as crowd that you dont on small place.
Dont get me wrong, i love small places but... sometimes its good to change, and the bigger they are the more successful that means the guys are. Very Happy
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:22 am

British_flower wrote:Manchester and Milton Keynes were great as a stadium event...:=) prefer the small events though personally!

Me too!!! Cool
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:26 am

Admin wrote:
Dont get me wrong, i love small places but... sometimes its good to change, and the bigger they are the more successful that means the guys are. Very Happy

oh, you ARE right, indeed... i wish i could take ALL my friends to all th econcerts, i think i wrote that already in several subforums here, lol!
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:17 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
Admin wrote:

oh, you ARE right, indeed... i wish i could take ALL my friends to all th econcerts, i think i wrote that already in several subforums here, lol!

lol! lol!

would love to be rich to follow them everywhere !!!!
But i'll be carefull... I dont want them to be sick of me No
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:09 am

I know I know what u mean about stadiums...and luckily they r usually always quite well organized in the Uk roll on 'The circus'!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:07 pm

British_flower wrote:I know I know what u mean about stadiums...and luckily they r usually always quite well organized in the Uk roll on 'The circus'!

lol!

ROLL on the cricus tour lol!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delamere19 Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:49 pm

I saw TT on the Ultimate Tour at the Manchester Arena 4 times.It was so amazing.The first night I went was 4th May and I remember walking into the arena and seeing the stage and just being so excited and thinking that it was just a total dream come true! Very Happy

When the lads came on I was so excited I was jumping up and down and I almost fell into the seats below me!

On the 6th May, me and my friend were 6 rows from the front and when the guys did the walk through we managed to get to the front and touched Gary and Howards hands! It was so awesome and me and my friend were in tears,we were a mess!! lol Embarassed

Each time I went to the show it was more amazing and memorable and I will never forget how they made my dreams come true by getting back together.

Cath x

Delamere19
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Delamere19 wrote:I saw TT on the Ultimate Tour at the Manchester Arena 4 times.It was so amazing.The first night I went was 4th May and I remember walking into the arena and seeing the stage and just being so excited and thinking that it was just a total dream come true! Very Happy

When the lads came on I was so excited I was jumping up and down and I almost fell into the seats below me!

On the 6th May, me and my friend were 6 rows from the front and when the guys did the walk through we managed to get to the front and touched Gary and Howards hands! It was so awesome and me and my friend were in tears,we were a mess!! lol Embarassed

Each time I went to the show it was more amazing and memorable and I will never forget how they made my dreams come true by getting back together.

Cath x

Aww great little description. Smile And OH MY GOD Gary & Howard only my two faves *jealous* lol!! Although I would've tried my darned hardest to grab their arses rather than their hands!! Razz Glad you had a nice time on the tour. I went to see them twice for the Ultimate Tour but never got anywhere near close enough to possibly touch them. But also like you I agree the shows got even more amazing and memorable as they went on!! I was actually at the manchester date they filmed for the dvd so that dvd is particularly special to me!! Smile You can't see me on it though mind...its like looking for a needle in a haystack but all that matters to me is that I know I was there!! Very Happy

I also went twice for the BW tour...I didn't think they could top the Ultimate tour when I went to my first show but boy was I wrong. Defiantely the best live shows I've ever seen!!! Smile
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Meld Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:10 pm

My dream came true on May 4th , 2006 in Manchester ...I was on the 5th row and got water on my face during " could it be magic" !
It was the greatest tour ever , I cried when I realized that I was sitting that near !
I was at Gary and Howard's side !
I had the time of my life ! Thanks to my husband !

The " Ultimate Tour " :

I then saw them in London , on may 8th where I touched Mark's finger ! Was underneath the platform !
I returned to Manchester on may 22nd where I had the chance to meet Howard and his family !
He stayed and talked to us for quite a long time !
I never thought that he was so gorgeous and kind .
I cried when he left !
Had my picture taken with him !
He was making fun at me because I was very nervous , he told me " don't panic , you just have to push the button" ... Embarassed
I told him that I was born on april 28th like him and that my sister loves him ...How stupid... Embarassed

I met Silke that day !

Last edited by Meld on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Meld
Meld
GazBabe
GazBabe

http://www.take-that.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:22 pm

Meld wrote:My dream came true on May 4th , 2006 in Manchester ...I was on the 5th row and got water on my face during " could it be magic" !
It was the greatest tour ever , I cried when I realized that I was sitting that near !
I was at Gary and Howard's side !
I had the time of my life ! Thanks to my husband !

I then saw them in London , on may 8th where I touched Mark's finger ! Was underneath the platform !
I returned to Manchester on may 22nd where I had the chance to meet Howard and his family !
He stayed and talked to us for quite a long time !
I never thought that he was so gorgeous and kind .
I cried when he left !
Had my picture taken with him !
He was making fun at me because I was very nervous , he told me " don't panic , you just have to push the button" ... Embarassed
I told him that I was born on april 28th like him and that my sister loves him ...How stupid... Embarassed

I met Silke that day !

WOW, 5th row!! I could only wish!Very Happy
i'm soooo glad you had this opportunity to see th elads at the Reunion process of it all, fabulous!!! Very Happy
OMg, and th eHowie story- he is the nicest and cutest to calm the fans down like that:d
I'd push some of his buttons alright, it's a good thing it wasn't me there, when he said it:D

Lovely story, cookie! Thank you sooo much for sharing, and i wish we'll have much mroe stories to discuss!
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:27 pm

Delamere19 wrote:I saw TT on the Ultimate Tour at the Manchester Arena 4 times.It was so amazing.The first night I went was 4th May and I remember walking into the arena and seeing the stage and just being so excited and thinking that it was just a total dream come true! Very Happy

Cath x

I was in tears already while waiting outside to get in Very Happy it was my first time ever seeing all the lads on stage, and my mom had to practically yell at me so i'd get myself together and be a strong girl, she got scared of my reaction:D all the other ladies in the queue as well, they were drinking booze and mellowing down, unlike me- the uptight one Very Happy Very Happy
I wish i could grap a had of Gaz, i'd soooooo dunk for the ass, no doubt (*waves to Lea* /wishful thinking there/) , and i wouldn't mind if i was arrested for that or anything ))))

wanting Gaz that bad as i do is just insane, i tell ya, insaaaaaaaane Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:

Cath x

I was in tears already while waiting outside to get in Very Happy it was my first time ever seeing all the lads on stage, and my mom had to practically yell at me so i'd get myself together and be a strong girl, she got scared of my reaction:D all the other ladies in the queue as well, they were drinking booze and mellowing down, unlike me- the uptight one Very Happy Very Happy
I wish i could grap a had of Gaz, i'd soooooo dunk for the ass, no doubt (*waves to Lea* /wishful thinking there/) , and i wouldn't mind if i was arrested for that or anything ))))

wanting Gaz that bad as i do is just insane, i tell ya, insaaaaaaaane Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

laugh laugh laugh laugh

are you all that crazy over there in Israel??? laugh

havent been close to the lads since... 2006..... and missing it so much... sniff silvar

(i mean 2006 was the last time , i met gary.. i saw jay in may... and that was it.... whistle confused )
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:46 pm

Admin wrote:

laugh laugh laugh laugh

living in Israel has nothing to do with it. I'd fall for Gaz even if I lived on th moon and got a cable TV there Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:43 pm

Admin wrote:

laugh laugh laugh laugh

living in Israel has nothing to do with it. I'd fall for Gaz even if I lived on th moon and got a cable TV there Razz

I know what u mean but u will see them as well nooooo doubt...it was actually so strange seeing them again together after the solo years but I enjoyed it really much spesh the concerts on the 'Green Isle' and 'hometown'.
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyShine Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:57 pm

I haven´t seen them at the Ultimate Tour Crying or Very sad

But Thx very much for the Pics <3
ShinyShine
ShinyShine
GazLuva
GazLuva

http://myspace.com/frenshgirl88

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:51 am

Ohh but you've seen them live after that? bw o the circus?
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyShine Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:04 am

Ginny wrote:Ohh but you've seen them live after that? bw o the circus?

yes! I have so I´m lucky about that! tortle
ShinyShine
ShinyShine
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:19 am

that's great then!!!!!!!!! you have that at least then !!!!!!!! cheers
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyShine Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:24 am

tortle lol!
ShinyShine
ShinyShine
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next