GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemma Atkinson wants to record a song with Gary Barlow. MyParkMagazine 28/11/2008

Go down

Gemma Atkinson wants to record a song with Gary Barlow. MyParkMagazine 28/11/2008 Empty Gemma Atkinson wants to record a song with Gary Barlow. MyParkMagazine 28/11/2008

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:29 pm

Gemma Atkinson's Barlow song
Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Gemma Atkinson wants to record a song with Gary Barlow.

The former 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!' contestant - who shot to fame after starring on Channel 4 soap 'Hollyoaks' - is keen to further her music career and thinks a collaboration with the Take That star could be the way forward.

She said: "When I was a kid I had Gary Barlow's poster on my wall and now I'm hoping that he'll say yes to writing a tune with me, too."

Gemma - who is engaged to soccer star Marcus Bent - also revealed while she had fun competing in the ITV reality show last year, she has no intention of returning to the Australian jungle.

She added to New! magazine: "It was a brilliant time, but I prefer my own bed thanks."

Gemma can next be seen starring as Peter Pan in pantomime at Manchester's Opera House, with performances throughout December.

http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/television/gemma-atkinsons-barlow-song.html

-
who's da missy?
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down