GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take That star unfazed by Britney battle - Digital Spy - 29.11.08

4 posters

Go down

Take That star unfazed by Britney battle - Digital Spy - 29.11.08 Empty Take That star unfazed by Britney battle - Digital Spy - 29.11.08

Post by Leannesg1986 Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:11 pm

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a137109/take-that-star-unfazed-by-britney-battle.html

Take That star Jason Orange has revealed that he is refusing to get competitive with Britney Spears when their albums go head-to-head next week.

The group's new offering The Circus will be in direct competition with Spears's comeback disc, also titled Circus, from Monday.

Speaking to the Daily Star, Orange insisted: "It's not a big deal. Mark [Owen] is more bothered about it. It'll be unfortunate if she gets higher than us in the charts, then I'll be like: 'Bitch'. But as it stands now, it's one of those things."

The band refused to change the name of their album after it emerged that the two records would be competing for sales in the same week.

A spokesman insisted at the time: "I doubt there will be confusion. Fans will either ask for the new record by Take That or Britney Spears."
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Take That star unfazed by Britney battle - Digital Spy - 29.11.08 Empty Re: Take That star unfazed by Britney battle - Digital Spy - 29.11.08

Post by barlowsbulge Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:53 pm

Bitch. XD Oh god I hope they place higher than her!!!! Neutral

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Take That star unfazed by Britney battle - Digital Spy - 29.11.08 Empty Re: Take That star unfazed by Britney battle - Digital Spy - 29.11.08

Post by Ginny Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:02 pm

they should make it.
The Circus is rather much better than Brit's Circus, IM sure.
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:18 pm

There's no competition with the quality, I'm sure of it! Britney? Pfft! But it's her comeback album... you never know. Oh, I'm going to be stressed until I hear the result!

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:27 pm

I downloaded both as I quite like Britney (not as much as the lads) and tbh her Circus was abit bland and boring IMO. And I also done my sister and a friend a copy and they didn't rate it much either. We all think her previous album Blackout was far better than this one!! I don't think theres any contest, TT's is far better!! Wink
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:43 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:I downloaded both as I quite like Britney (not as much as the lads) and tbh her Circus was abit bland and boring IMO. And I also done my sister and a friend a copy and they didn't rate it much either. We all think her previous album Blackout was far better than this one!! I don't think theres any contest, TT's is far better!! Wink
That's what I Like to hear!

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:06 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a137109/take-that-star-unfazed-by-britney-battle.html

It'll be unfortunate if she gets higher than us in the charts, then I'll be like: 'Bitch'.

laugh laugh laugh laugh
whistle
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:42 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:I downloaded both as I quite like Britney (not as much as the lads) and tbh her Circus was abit bland and boring IMO. And I also done my sister and a friend a copy and they didn't rate it much either. We all think her previous album Blackout was far better than this one!! I don't think theres any contest, TT's is far better!! Wink

You are right. Secong time round that SHE would be blame of Gary's destiny Evil or Very Mad
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:06 am

Admin wrote:
barlowsbulge wrote:

You are right. Secong time round that SHE would be blame of Gary's destiny Evil or Very Mad

I don't recall first time around... soz, could you tell me about it? i'm sure it'd ring a bell straight away..
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:00 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
Admin wrote:
barlowsbulge wrote:

I don't recall first time around... soz, could you tell me about it? i'm sure it'd ring a bell straight away..

It's a personal thing. But it was back when Gary released For all that you want. Everybody blame him to copy Britney's Sometimes (released in 1999) and For all that you want was first released in USA as Superhero in 1998( or 1997, not sure... but it was Britney's song). And for long a Blamed her and the press that supported her more than Gary back then Evil or Very Mad
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:08 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
barlowsbulge wrote:

It's a personal thing. But it was back when Gary released For all that you want. Everybody blame him to copy Britney's Sometimes (released in 1999) and For all that you want was first released in USA as Superhero in 1998( or 1997, not sure... but it was Britney's song). And for long a Blamed her and the press that supported her more than Gary back then Evil or Very Mad

WHAT?!!!
what does one song have t odo with the other?!?!?
I cannot connect the dots, apperantly
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:05 am

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
barlowsbulge wrote:

WHAT?!!!

Both songs: Superhero(For all that you want) and Sometimes were written by same writers.(from Up north of Europe, I think!).
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:31 am

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
barlowsbulge wrote:

WHAT?!!!

Both songs: Superhero(For all that you want) and Sometimes were written by same writers.(from Up north of Europe, I think!).

SO!?!?!
Since when is THIS a trigger for competition?
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:38 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
barlowsbulge wrote:

WHAT?!!!

SO!?!?!

since in 1999 media decided Gary was crap! Evil or Very Mad
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:59 am

Admin wrote:

SO!?!?!

since in 1999 media decided Gary was crap! Evil or Very Mad[/quote]

F%^k 'em all, i say! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil punch
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:16 pm

Admin wrote:

SO!?!?!

since in 1999 media decided Gary was crap! Evil or Very Mad

F%^k 'em all, i say! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil punch[/quote]รง

thats what I thought then !
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down