GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary Barlow, 12 months 11 days tour- my notes...

+3
British_flower
Ginny
GaryBarlowIsGod
7 posters

Go down

Gary Barlow, 12 months 11 days tour- my notes... Empty Gary Barlow, 12 months 11 days tour- my notes...

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:03 pm

Travelled in Dec. 1999 to the UK to see Gary live for the first time in my life.. finally, my dream came true:)
Seen him X 2 (London and Bournemouth)- those were the happiest times of my life, to be honest Razz

Gary Barlow, 12 months 11 days tour- my notes... Scan0011

i know it's bad quality, ithink i have better ones in my albums, need to search for them and scan:)

Ginny, i remember you guys doing the 'Sure' choreography at theat GBFans meeting prior the London concert.. it was lovely!!!:-)) tongue
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Gary Barlow, 12 months 11 days tour- my notes... Empty Re: Gary Barlow, 12 months 11 days tour- my notes...

Post by Ginny Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:24 pm

Oh Gosh !! That tour was so amazing. And it was the most amazing time I had in years !
Oh dear, the GBfans party... I only remember being absolutely embarassed doing the Macarena choreography !!! pig cyclops

Gotta do a research on this too, so I can share 'em here.

Love your pic Jen. He is sooooooo sexy with that shirt geek
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gary Barlow, 12 months 11 days tour- my notes... Empty Re: Gary Barlow, 12 months 11 days tour- my notes...

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:46 pm

Admin wrote:Oh Gosh !! That tour was so amazing. And it was the most amazing time I had in years !
Oh dear, the GBfans party... I only remember being absolutely embarassed doing the Macarena choreography !!! pig cyclops

Gotta do a research on this too, so I can share 'em here.

Love your pic Jen. He is sooooooo sexy with that shirt geek

Oh thank you darling, i love it myself to death... Laughing

Gosh, i didn't remember the MACARENA... lol! lol! lol! lol! you rocked the eve, seriously))
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:29 pm

thank you luv, but it was so much fun. would love to repeat that !!! Laughing
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:27 am

Admin wrote:thank you luv, but it was so much fun. would love to repeat that !!! Laughing

so am i, so am i... i'd love to meet you guys more, though;-)
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:18 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
Admin wrote:thank you luv, but it was so much fun. would love to repeat that !!! Laughing

lets make it happen then ! lol!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:00 am

Admin wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:

but HOW? And WHEN? And WHERE?... scratch
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
Admin wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:

but HOW? And WHEN? And WHERE?... scratch

time will say.
on the tour some place some day.
will think about it !
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:27 am

piiiiieffff already 9 years ago now:=( unf. time runs really fast...but suppose he is enjoying his life nowadays as well esp. becoming a dad again and with all the success the lads have atm...
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:12 am

British_flower wrote:piiiiieffff already 9 years ago now:=( unf. time runs really fast...but suppose he is enjoying his life nowadays as well esp. becoming a dad again and with all the success the lads have atm...

huh? Question
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:50 pm

I have also seen Gary a lot solo...in 1998 in holland and in Hamburg germany and then in 1999 in london and brighton!!! Very Happy
Debbie
Debbie
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:04 pm

For me only in Florence..16th february 1998!!! Very Happy
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:16 pm

swapricot wrote:For me only in Florence..16th february 1998!!! Very Happy

I have some fotos from that concert, sent to me by my Italian penpals fro mbac then!!!
It was suc ha gorgeous show, and some of the girls managed to meet him before the show at his hotel... AWwwwwwww
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:08 pm

I think the show itself was the same almost within Europe...I am still missing that time very much!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:11 pm

British_flower wrote:I think the show itself was the same almost within Europe...I am still missing that time very much!
I wish I'd been at all shows so i could state that all of them were similar:D
the dates closer to christmas weren't similar that i know coz at Wembley there were th echildren's choir added to th econcerts, and there was no choirs at the b-mouth concert 2 days beforehands.. so there's at least one differenec.. who knows
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by blanche78 Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:57 pm

I managed to get tickets to the manchester and london shows on this tour as i was coming from Australia. Was already coming for a family trip but had to see Gary as well, i cried when Gary sang 'lie to me' live it is so-oo beautiful.

I went to the GB FANS dinners in manchester(at the pizza hut) and the wembley one, it was so much fun.

blanche78
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:34 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
British_flower wrote:I think the show itself was the same almost within Europe...I am still missing that time very much!
I wish I'd been at all shows so i could state that all of them were similar:D
the dates closer to christmas weren't similar that i know coz at Wembley there were th echildren's choir added to th econcerts, and there was no choirs at the b-mouth concert 2 days beforehands.. so there's at least one differenec.. who knows

guess he wanted to add something for x mas as it was close...TT did the same in Manchester last time on their tour when once Beverly Knight came on stage and Howard played the trumped...but remember still the choir,yes:=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:27 am

at that time I donñt know Gary..... Rolling Eyes but the tour I´m sure It was amazing isnt it ?

ojala hubiese podido ir.... sniff
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

http://penelopevega.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:11 pm

PenélopeGB wrote:at that time I donñt know Gary..... Rolling Eyes but the tour I´m sure It was amazing isnt it ?

It was more than amazing!, Pe! It was sooo much more speacial and close to heart to me than any TT concert so far (although i haven't been to many but still0
the same can say any Markie fan who went to see Markie solo, it's just not the same feeling as while being at a TT concert. th eathmosphere is totally different. *dases of daydreaming again*
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

PenélopeGB wrote:at that time I donñt know Gary..... Rolling Eyes but the tour I´m sure It was amazing isnt it ?

It was more than amazing!, Pe! It was sooo much more speacial and close to heart to me than any TT concert so far (although i haven't been to many but still0
the same can say any Markie fan who went to see Markie solo, it's just not the same feeling as while being at a TT concert. th eathmosphere is totally different. *dases of daydreaming again*

Sad Sad
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:31 pm

PenélopeGB wrote:

Sad Sad

I'll try to look for some Youtube links with self-taken clips of his performance.. To give you a better idea.
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:32 pm

PenélopeGB wrote:

Sad Sad

I'll try to look for some Youtube links with self-taken clips of his solo live concerts.. To give you a better idea.
I wish there was a VHS/ DVD of his concerts. It'd be like that all-times present to any GB fan!!!!!! Embarassed
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:43 pm

PenélopeGB wrote:

Sad Sad

I'll try to look for some Youtube links with self-taken clips of his solo live concerts.. To give you a better idea.
I wish there was a VHS/ DVD of his concerts. It'd be like that all-times present to any GB fan!!!!!! Embarassed

I always looking for Gary´s concerts on Youtube .....but I can´t find anything No
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:51 pm

PenélopeGB wrote:

Sad Sad

so true !!!!! sunny
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down