GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wet and wild: Take That's Circus comes to town as they perform in TV foam party!! Mail Online 5.12.2008

Go down

Wet and wild: Take That's Circus comes to town as they perform in TV foam party!! Mail Online 5.12.2008 Empty Wet and wild: Take That's Circus comes to town as they perform in TV foam party!! Mail Online 5.12.2008

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:02 am

inlove inlove inlove :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2

After calling their new album The Circus, Take That are certainly living up to the name.

In their forthcoming TV special Take That Come To Town, the famous four-piece shows off their hidden circus talents as they create an all-singing, all-dancing, all-performing extravaganza.

In a hark back to their young days partying in Ibiza, the band show they aren't afraid to get dirty as they turn the stage into a messy foam party.

Bandmembers Mark Owen, Jason Orange, Gary Barlow and Howard Donald decided to recreate their stage show - albeit a bit wilder - for a special one-off TV performance after realising thousands of fans had missed out on tickets for their sell-out concert.
During the one-hour show, Take That will perform tracks from their new album, as well as their greatest hits.
Their set will be performed in the round to continue the circus theme and was filmed in a theatre in their hometown of Manchester.

On Monday, the group scored the fastest-selling album of the year when sales of The Circus hit 133,000 on one day, beating Coldplay's Viva La Vida by 8,000 copies.
Take That Comes To Town will be screened on ITV at 8pm on December 7th.
Earlier this week, Barlow admitted he believes the band will reunite with former bandmember Robbie Williams.
Williams quit the group in 1995 - a year before the group disbanded before finally reuniting in late 2006.
Big performance: Take That put on a sensational show
He said: 'As long as we're alive people are going to ask if we're going to get back together and I do believe we will one day, I just don't know when.
'The five of us were together a lot over the summer and it just felt like we were back in the 90s.

I get an email every week from Rob, Mark gets one every other week, J phones him once a week. We're all keeping in touch. It's really fun getting to know him again, I must say.
'The five of us are rebuilding our friendship and that's really the only place to start.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1092005/Wet-wild-Take-Thats-Circus-comes-town-perform-TV-foam-party.html
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down