GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take That in Italy for a TV show called 'Amici' 14th of december.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Take That in Italy for a TV show called 'Amici' 14th of december. Empty Take That in Italy for a TV show called 'Amici' 14th of december.

Post by British_flower Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:36 pm

Hello found this message in an Italian forum saying the lads are coming to Italy for a TV show called 'Amici' in Rome on the 14th of december arriving already the 13th,more info to follow on the 9th...

Mrsrimbaud82 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Take That In Italia
Universal Music Italia vi comunica che i TT saranno ospiti della trasmissione tv "Amici", Domenica 14 Dicembre, in diretta dalle 14,10 alle 16,30.

La band arriverà a Roma nel pomeriggio di Sabato 13 Dicembre.

Per il momento non abbiamo altre notizie su ulteriori appuntamenti promozionali del week end, altre informazioni verranno divulgate Martedì 9 Dicembre.

Back to top Go down

Take That in Italy for a TV show called 'Amici' 14th of december. Empty Re: Take That in Italy for a TV show called 'Amici' 14th of december.

Post by Ginny Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:45 pm

Thanks for this Sil.

That means, for the mo' free day on saturday so they can make that tv special for xmas on sat evening !
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Take That in Italy for a TV show called 'Amici' 14th of december. Empty Re: Take That in Italy for a TV show called 'Amici' 14th of december.

Post by Elisa Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:52 pm

Huns..I'm crying!!!!! I'm soooo happy..finally we'll have TT here!!!!!woooooooohooooooooo!!!!
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:25 pm

swapricot wrote:Huns..I'm crying!!!!! I'm soooo happy..finally we'll have TT here!!!!!woooooooohooooooooo!!!!
Great news yeah. Hope you can go to see them !! Very Happy
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:41 pm

swapricot wrote:Huns..I'm crying!!!!! I'm soooo happy..finally we'll have TT here!!!!!woooooooohooooooooo!!!!

Hey hun!
Are you going?????? cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:23 am

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:

Hey hun!

I am going of courseeeee!!!! wooooohoooooo!!! Italian Universal let us know that TT are coming on Saturday afternoon, so i think I'll go to the airport!!!!! cheers cheers
This is my very first promo... I have 2 presents to give to Gary..so let's pray for me and fingers crossed!!!! Laughing
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:52 am

swapricot wrote:

Hey hun!

I am going of courseeeee!!!! wooooohoooooo!!! Italian Universal let us know that TT are coming on Saturday afternoon, so i think I'll go to the airport!!!!! cheers cheers
This is my very first promo... I have 2 presents to give to Gary..so let's pray for me and fingers crossed!!!! Laughing

OMG!!!
your'e soooo llucky!!Smile
you MUST go to th eairport, hun!
even if you'll have to wait there for hours for the right flight (hope you won't have to!) and don't forget your camera of course!
i wish you th ebest of luck!
and please come back afterwards to th ediary section to tell us all the gossip!)

PS: don't forget your camera;)
PPS: what are the 2 pressies?
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:56 pm

OMG!!!
even if you'll have to wait there for hours for the right flight (hope you won't have to!) and don't forget your camera of course!
and please come back afterwards to th ediary section to tell us all the gossip!)

I won't forget anything useful... Laughing Laughing
and of course I must go to the airport..maybe I'll be lucky to know what time Take That are going to land in Rome, if someboby from Spain will help me..hehehehe..
When I come back home, I'll immediately write everything!!!! Very Happy I'm soooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
I think I'll have this state of excitement untill Sunday... Very Happy

PS: I embroided "I'd wait for life" on a little pillow and "Rule the world" on a picture... these are my presents for Gary!!! I also have a photo of the pillow...
https://2img.net/h/oi35.tinypic.com/282qrt3.jpg
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:27 pm

swapricot wrote:

OMG!!!

I won't forget anything useful... Laughing Laughing
and of course I must go to the airport..maybe I'll be lucky to know what time Take That are going to land in Rome, if someboby from Spain will help me..hehehehe..
When I come back home, I'll immediately write everything!!!! Very Happy I'm soooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
I think I'll have this state of excitement untill Sunday... Very Happy

PS: I embroided "I'd wait for life" on a little pillow and "Rule the world" on a picture... these are my presents for Gary!!! I also have a photo of the pillow...
https://2img.net/h/oi35.tinypic.com/282qrt3.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW))))))
It's sooooooo beautiful!!!! love

do you think they're flying from Madrid directly to rome?
it makes sense but be sure to find out with that certain someone Wink

When i was in urich last year i waited for at least 4-5 flights and didn't have any luck, so i figured i missed them as they arrived earlier than i did)
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:42 pm

i'll try to know when they leave from her on saturday... and help elisa Very Happy
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:23 pm

wish I would like in the southern parts of Europe this weekend don't forget to say Hi to the lads then!!!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:40 pm

I'll tell them a big hello for gazonline forum!!!!!! Laughing
I hope I'll have the chance to meet them..but I think the first flight from Madrid to Rome it's at about midday or something like that... hoping they won't coming with a private plane... Shocked Shocked
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:20 pm

swapricot wrote:I'll tell them a big hello for gazonline forum!!!!!! Laughing
I hope I'll have the chance to meet them..but I think the first flight from Madrid to Rome it's at about midday or something like that... hoping they won't coming with a private plane... Shocked Shocked

They just might, as they fly with a private plain wuquite often.
you need to stay in touch with Ginny coz maybe she's following them to the airport after the show in Madrid?
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:45 pm

you need to stay in touch with Ginny coz maybe she's following them to the airport after the show in Madrid?

i might do yeah Very Happy
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:08 pm

Admin wrote:

i might do yeah Very Happy

Fortunately the rumours are true: gazonline is the best!!!! woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!!!! Laughing

Thank u so much Jinny, I'll wait for your important help...

What else can I say?? Yesterday there was another news from Italian Universal..

UNIVERSAL MUSIC VI COMUNICA che

I Take That arriveranno a Roma da Madrid,Sabato 13 Dicembre nel primo pomeriggio, presso l'aeroporto di Roma Fiumicino.

Alloggeranno nel loro hotel preferito dove rilasceranno interviste per MTV, quotidiani e TG nazionali.

Nella giornata di Domenica 14 Dicembre, i TT saranno ospiti della trasmissione tv "Amici", in diretta dalle 14,10 alle 16,30.
Non ci saranno ulteriori trasmissioni tv e appuntamenti promozionali.
Ripartiranno per Londra in serata.

Vi ricordiamo che i TT gradiscono l'entusiasmo delle fan italiane quanto il rispetto della loro privacy all'interno dell'hotel.

Buona promozione!

Translation:Smile

Take That will arrive at Fiumicino airport (Rome) from Madrid on Saturday 13th December, early in the afternoon.
They'll sleep in their favourite hotel and they'll record some interviews for tgs, MTV and newspapers there.
On Sunday 14th December they'll perform at 'Amici' program, live from 2,10 to 16, 30 pm. They won't do any other Tv programs.
They'll come back to London late sunday evening.
We remeber u that Take That love enthusiasm from Italian fans but they also take care of their privacy staying in the hotel.
Good promotion!!!

I think this news would be very useful for u all Uk ladies, if u would like to meet them at the airport...
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:23 pm

swapricot wrote:

We remeber u that Take That love enthusiasm from Italian fans but they also take care of their privacy staying in the hotel.

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh
HAHAHA)))
They think tht with this direct hinting they'd prevent Italian fens from mobbing the hotel????????)))
They're sooo naive, gosh:D

Hun, i wish you the best on Saturday and Sunday, i'm keeping figners crossed for you to give your presents to Gary, for you tu hug and kiss all of them... aaaaaw, how i with i could be there:(
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:08 pm

swapricot wrote:

HAHAHA)))
They think tht with this direct hinting they'd prevent Italian fens from mobbing the hotel????????)))

Hun, i wish you the best on Saturday and Sunday, i'm keeping figners crossed for you to give your presents to Gary, for you tu hug and kiss all of them... aaaaaw, how i with i could be there:(

Thank u sooo much hun!!! Smile
Of course, all the fans will go to the hotel, and we'll make a lot of noise... we're Italian!!! We're soo famous to be so caotic!!! Laughing
I hope I'll have the chance to give my presents to gaz and to say hello to the other 4..maybe I'm going to do a sort of poster with greetings from forums... I'll join ours!!!! Smile
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:53 pm

swapricot wrote:
swapricot wrote:

HAHAHA)))

Thank u sooo much hun!!! Smile
Of course, all the fans will go to the hotel, and we'll make a lot of noise... we're Italian!!! We're soo famous to be so caotic!!! Laughing
I hope I'll have the chance to give my presents to gaz and to say hello to the other 4..maybe I'm going to do a sort of poster with greetings from forums... I'll join ours!!!! Smile

you jsut tell Gaz what a great job ginny from Spain did with this forum, and how all of us keep this forum live and kicking, sharing love for the GAZ:D
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:18 am

maybe they will just be at the hotel to do interviews?I hope all of u Spanish and Italian will get to see them and have the chance to wish merry x mas,I'll be thinking of u all!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:36 am

We're all waiting for Elisa to tell us how everything went:)
I was thinking about you yesterday, girl!!!Very Happy

PS: soz for writing Lety before, my bad:)

Last edited by Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy on Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:57 pm

Here I am babes!!!! Very Happy
First of all I would like to thank Ginny for her support..she let me know when Take That left from Madrid!!! It's all so exciting to have friends as u all huns!!!!! Thank u so much again, Ginny!!!! God bless u!!!!! Very Happy
In second istance: I'm not proud to be an Italian fan!!! Sad Yesterday all the girls behaved in a bad way with the lads, especially with our sweet Marky... Evil or Very Mad
It was so caotic, everyone was pushing and throwing up and down, here and there... Mark and the others were too patient and too kind with us..and James and Paul had the right to shout "Stop!" to us...

Let's start to tell u what happened yesterday..
although everything seemed to be wrong (because of italian behaviour), I had my chance to give my presents and speak to Gary and Mark!!!! Woooooooohoooooooo!! I'm sooo happy!!!! I arrived at Fiumicino airport (Rome) at about 11,30 am and Paul had already come there!!! I think he was controlling the situation, how many girls there were, etc..
How stressed was our waiting!!!!
At about 1 pm, we knew that the plane had more than a hour delay...sigh... Our waiting went on and on till the security airport service told us that they were coming!!! Woooohoooooo!!!
The first one to went out was Gary... Oh my!!!! He was soooo gorgeous!!!! He wore grey tight trousers and a black jacket...I'm speechless..he is so..I can't describe him!!! Sorry huns...
Paul, James and Jonathan took him fast to the car outside
Then it was the turn for Howard and Jason, and at last: Marky!!! He had his hood on his head but I immediately recognized him!!! He also had a little of beard on his chin!!
And from then on, the caos started!!! I think I was pushed with Mark everywhere, while the security service tried to stop all the girls there!!! But it was all so unuseful... Mark was so tired, and nobody seemed to understand it...
Anyway, I don't know how I was able to do that, but I stopped Mark and, holding his left arm, I called him in a well-mannered way: "Mark". He looked at me with his blu, tired eyes, and I told him: " I've got some presents for Gary" and he answered me: "ooohhh" as he always used to do that... and he picked them!!!!
Then I left him, just thinking that I could follow Gary and tell him about my presents. I only had a look on Howard and Jason (soooo handsome..) and I reached the car while Gary was getting on it... Paul closed its door..sigh.. but I was there, ready to talk with our fabulous Gary!!! When Paul reopened it to let Howard come in, I called Gary: "Gary?"..he turned his face to me.. I can only remember his deep eyes... then I said: " Mark has some presents for you" and he answered me: " Oh, thank u!"..and that was my dream come true!!!!!
Then Jason got on the car and Mark too... I was able to looked at the lads' seats before Paul were closing again the car's door, and I saw my presents for Gary, just there, between Mark and Jason...Wooooohooooooo!!!!!!
I'm sooo excited huns!!!!
I'll let u know what's going on today...

Elisa xxxxx
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:09 pm

swapricot wrote:Here I am babes!!!! Very Happy
First of all I would like to thank Ginny for her support..she let me know when Take That left from Madrid!!! It's all so exciting to have friends as u all huns!!!!! Thank u so much again, Ginny!!!! God bless u!!!!! Very Happy
In second istance: I'm not proud to be an Italian fan!!! Sad Yesterday all the girls behaved in a bad way with the lads, especially with our sweet Marky... Evil or Very Mad
It was so caotic, everyone was pushing and throwing up and down, here and there... Mark and the others were too patient and too kind with us..and James and Paul had the right to shout "Stop!" to us...

Let's start to tell u what happened yesterday..
although everything seemed to be wrong (because of italian behaviour), I had my chance to give my presents and speak to Gary and Mark!!!! Woooooooohoooooooo!! I'm sooo happy!!!! I arrived at Fiumicino airport (Rome) at about 11,30 am and Paul had already come there!!! I think he was controlling the situation, how many girls there were, etc..
How stressed was our waiting!!!!
At about 1 pm, we knew that the plane had more than a hour delay...sigh... Our waiting went on and on till the security airport service told us that they were coming!!! Woooohoooooo!!!
The first one to went out was Gary... Oh my!!!! He was soooo gorgeous!!!! He wore grey tight trousers and a black jacket...I'm speechless..he is so..I can't describe him!!! Sorry huns...
Paul, James and Jonathan took him fast to the car outside
Then it was the turn for Howard and Jason, and at last: Marky!!! He had his hood on his head but I immediately recognized him!!! He also had a little of beard on his chin!!
And from then on, the caos started!!! I think I was pushed with Mark everywhere, while the security service tried to stop all the girls there!!! But it was all so unuseful... Mark was so tired, and nobody seemed to understand it...
Anyway, I don't know how I was able to do that, but I stopped Mark and, holding his left arm, I called him in a well-mannered way: "Mark". He looked at me with his blu, tired eyes, and I told him: " I've got some presents for Gary" and he answered me: "ooohhh" as he always used to do that... and he picked them!!!!
Then I left him, just thinking that I could follow Gary and tell him about my presents. I only had a look on Howard and Jason (soooo handsome..) and I reached the car while Gary was getting on it... Paul closed its door..sigh.. but I was there, ready to talk with our fabulous Gary!!! When Paul reopened it to let Howard come in, I called Gary: "Gary?"..he turned his face to me.. I can only remember his deep eyes... then I said: " Mark has some presents for you" and he answered me: " Oh, thank u!"..and that was my dream come true!!!!!
Then Jason got on the car and Mark too... I was able to looked at the lads' seats before Paul were closing again the car's door, and I saw my presents for Gary, just there, between Mark and Jason...Wooooohooooooo!!!!!!
I'm sooo excited huns!!!!
I'll let u know what's going on today...

Elisa xxxxx

OMG Eli!!!!!!
i'm so happy for you!
You are so lucky!
and so kind of you to be of a good behaviour rather than mobbing the lads like others did...
your story is sooooo touching, and i'm sooo happy it's not even the end of it!
are you going to their hotel?
How i wish they'd be available for random chat with the fans rather than being afraid of them... it can get very chaotic as you said...
Tight grey trouesrs. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
*THUD*
:tongue2

i can't wait to hear more news from you! Thank you for keeping us posted here! We're all keeping fingers crossed:)
tortle

PS: Thank you Ginny for helping out, you\re a true Like a Star @ heaven !!! Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:43 pm

OMG Eli!!!!!!
i'm so happy for you!
You are so lucky!
and so kind of you to be of a good behaviour rather than mobbing the lads like others did...
your story is sooooo touching, and i'm sooo happy it's not even the end of it!
are you going to their hotel?
How i wish they'd be available for random chat with the fans rather than being afraid of them... it can get very chaotic as you said...
Tight grey trouesrs. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
*THUD*
:tongue2

i can't wait to hear more news from you! Thank you for keeping us posted here! We're all keeping fingers crossed:)
tortle

PS: Thank you Ginny for helping out, you\re a true Like a Star @ heaven !!! Smile

Thanks a lot hun!!! Smile
What else can I tell u? First of all, unfortunately now I'm at home...yesterday evening I came back home...sigh... but some friends of mine are still there, so I can tell u how the things are going on... Very Happy
Yesterday evening, after the caos at the airport, Take That went to their hotel in Rome (if u would like to have a look on it, u can go here: http://www.romecavalieri.it/) to record some interviews for radios, MTV Italia and tgs, etc. They didn't go out..at dinner time they went to their bedrooms and all the girls who were waiting for them at the bar of the hotel didn't see them. Only Mark went downstairs at 3,30 am!!!! Just to have a drink and then go upstairs again... Shocked
This morning, at about 11,30 (I'm not sure of the time), they went out carrying their suitcases with them..maybe they went to have lunch somewhere in Rome. Now I think they 're at the Cinecittà studios, where they'll perfom at the program "Amici". We don't know what time they'll sing, or when they're going to return to the airport..we think that they'll have their flight at about 4-4,30 pm (english time)...I'll tell u everything!!!!

Thank u all again!!!! I love you
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:51 pm

I forgot to post these piccies!!!!

https://2img.net/h/oi38.tinypic.com/2yyb50h.jpg (pillow)
https://2img.net/h/oi35.tinypic.com/ay4oy9.jpg (picture)

I u would like to see this pic too, u'll find a special, long line at the bottom of it ... Very Happy
https://2img.net/h/oi37.tinypic.com/1z1wg1y.jpg (back of the picture)
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:19 pm

swapricot wrote:I forgot to post these piccies!!!!

https://2img.net/h/oi38.tinypic.com/2yyb50h.jpg (pillow)
https://2img.net/h/oi35.tinypic.com/ay4oy9.jpg (picture)
These i've seen in the earlier post- AMAZING:)

I u would like to see this pic too, u'll find a special, long line at the bottom of it ... Very Happy
https://2img.net/h/oi37.tinypic.com/1z1wg1y.jpg (back of the picture)
OMG, it is beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuul! And there is Gazonline, woo-hooooooooo!!!!Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next