GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take That in Italy for a TV show called 'Amici' 14th of december.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Take That in Italy for a TV show called 'Amici' 14th of december. - Page 2 Empty Re: Take That in Italy for a TV show called 'Amici' 14th of december.

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:31 pm

swapricot wrote:
Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:

OMG Eli!!!!!!
i'm so happy for you!
You are so lucky!
and so kind of you to be of a good behaviour rather than mobbing the lads like others did...
your story is sooooo touching, and i'm sooo happy it's not even the end of it!
are you going to their hotel?
How i wish they'd be available for random chat with the fans rather than being afraid of them... it can get very chaotic as you said...
Tight grey trouesrs. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
*THUD*
:tongue2

i can't wait to hear more news from you! Thank you for keeping us posted here! We're all keeping fingers crossed:)
tortle

PS: Thank you Ginny for helping out, you\re a true Like a Star @ heaven !!! Smile

Thanks a lot hun!!! Smile
What else can I tell u? First of all, unfortunately now I'm at home...yesterday evening I came back home...sigh... but some friends of mine are still there, so I can tell u how the things are going on... Very Happy
Yesterday evening, after the caos at the airport, Take That went to their hotel in Rome (if u would like to have a look on it, u can go here: http://www.romecavalieri.it/) to record some interviews for radios, MTV Italia and tgs, etc. They didn't go out..at dinner time they went to their bedrooms and all the girls who were waiting for them at the bar of the hotel didn't see them. Only Mark went downstairs at 3,30 am!!!! Just to have a drink and then go upstairs again... Shocked
This morning, at about 11,30 (I'm not sure of the time), they went out carrying their suitcases with them..maybe they went to have lunch somewhere in Rome. Now I think they 're at the Cinecittà studios, where they'll perfom at the program "Amici". We don't know what time they'll sing, or when they're going to return to the airport..we think that they'll have their flight at about 4-4,30 pm (english time)...I'll tell u everything!!!!

Thank u all again!!!! I love you

WOW! What a fancy and poshy hotel... and those king syze beds, ummmmm:D
poor guys, staying in up at their rooms.. gosh:) well, they are pretty used to the crowds, after almost 2 decades in the business, so i'm sure they're very satisfied with the posh visit, the support and so on!
Thank you for updating and of course if you hear anything else, please let us know!!) party
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Take That in Italy for a TV show called 'Amici' 14th of december. - Page 2 Empty Re: Take That in Italy for a TV show called 'Amici' 14th of december.

Post by Elisa Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:13 pm

they left Rome at about 5 pm (english time)... they got off the car, greeting, kissing and hugging everyone!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

They're sooo lovely... I love you I love you I love you
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:18 pm

swapricot wrote:they left Rome at about 5 pm (english time)... they got off the car, greeting, kissing and hugging everyone!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG, and here i am neither kissed nor hugged on the other side of the worl *sob-sob*
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:10 pm

swapricot wrote:I forgot to post these piccies!!!!

https://2img.net/h/oi38.tinypic.com/2yyb50h.jpg (pillow)
https://2img.net/h/oi35.tinypic.com/ay4oy9.jpg (picture)

I u would like to see this pic too, u'll find a special, long line at the bottom of it ... Very Happy
https://2img.net/h/oi37.tinypic.com/1z1wg1y.jpg (back of the picture)

hey hey ! what's that with the gazonline thing !!??? Very Happy Shocked

lovely piccies Razz
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:17 pm

Admin wrote:

I u would like to see this pic too, u'll find a special, long line at the bottom of it ... Very Happy

lovely piccies Razz

it was my tribute to your help!!! Very Happy
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:22 pm

swapricot wrote:
Admin wrote:

lovely piccies Razz

it was my tribute to your help!!! Very Happy
im always pleased to help... if i can !! Very Happy
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IceIceBaby Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:14 am

swapricot wrote:they left Rome at about 5 pm (english time)... they got off the car, greeting, kissing and hugging everyone!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

So it was 6 pm italian time?

IceIceBaby
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:11 am

love those pics!Glad u had such a great time!!!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:11 am

there's hope for cologne then :=) Very Happy
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:17 am

anyone who has uploaded the show and spain already?I would love to see it,the Irish performance drives me NUTS 3rd try now and it says still 16 hours to go....
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:43 pm

IceIceBaby wrote:
swapricot wrote:they left Rome at about 5 pm (english time)... they got off the car, greeting, kissing and hugging everyone!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sure!!! 6 pm.....

I don't think there are some videos about sat and yesterday..I'll try to get them!!! Very Happy
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:28 pm

Here it is the link for TT's performance at Amici show...enjoy it!!!

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=tzIdZiZ8ouM

Ehm..sorry for what Garrison says... Laughing Laughing
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:00 pm

British_flower wrote:there's hope for cologne then :=) Very Happy

of course there is!
I wish you'll spend your time with people like Elisa in Cologne!!! Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:02 pm

swapricot wrote:Here it is the link for TT's performance at Amici show...enjoy it!!!

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=tzIdZiZ8ouM

Ehm..sorry for what Garrison says... Laughing Laughing

WOWWWWW!!!Take That in Italy for a TV show called 'Amici' 14th of december. - Page 2 Talk017
Gracie!!!
going to watch it right now drool
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:22 pm

HAVE YOU ALL SEEN THE HAND at 05:07?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? drool drool bravo bravo bravo
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:23 pm

British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:52 pm

thank you for the link, hun!
Sil, i'll try to open it when i get hope as my itnernet connection at work seems to work very poorly right now:(
if i'd be able to upload it to an avi, i'll let you know
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by IceIceBaby Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:40 pm

swapricot wrote:
IceIceBaby wrote:

Sure!!! 6 pm.....

I don't think there are some videos about sat and yesterday..I'll try to get them!!! Very Happy

Did they left the hotel at 6 pm or was their flight back to London at that time?
Congratulations and I hope you had a fab time with the lads.

IceIceBaby
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:53 pm

IceIceBaby wrote:
swapricot wrote:
IceIceBaby wrote:

Sure!!! 6 pm.....

Did they left the hotel at 6 pm or was their flight back to London at that time?
Congratulations and I hope you had a fab time with the lads.

They had their flight at that time... Very Happy
They left the hotel at midday, then they had lunch and went to Cinecittà studios...
Thanks for the congrats and I hope u'll have your best time, too!!! Very Happy
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2