GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's do GlasTTo - Sun Website - 13.12.08

4 posters

Go down

Let's do GlasTTo - Sun Website - 13.12.08 Empty Let's do GlasTTo - Sun Website - 13.12.08

Post by Leannesg1986 Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:46 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2033361.ece

TAKE THAT desperately want to complete their all-conquering comeback by headlining Glastonbury.
The man band have never played a big festival and already have their eyes on a headline slot in 2010 as the icing on the cake for their incredible careers.

Bosses at their Universal label have held informal talks with festival chiefs and they could even be joined on stage by ex-bandmate ROBBIE WILLIAMS if reunion talks continue going well.

A source revealed: “The lads would love to headline Glastonbury.

“There has been a lot of talk of it in the band’s camp. It would be the perfect pinnacle of their fantastic career.

“It also fits the bill for what the band are looking for in terms of Robbie’s comeback.

“It’s not right for him to join the tour next summer. That’s about their latest album — nothing to do with him.

“But they do want a huge show where they can sing a greatest hits set and as many fans as possible can see it. Glastonbury could be that gig.

“By then work on the third album since their comeback could be under way. Robbie could even be involved in that too.”

I hope Glasto boss MICHAEL EAVIS bites the band’s hand off.

If he doesn’t we will still see the lads in a muddy field at some stage as they are set on adding a festival headline slot to their list of achievements.

GARY BARLOW, MARK OWEN, HOWARD DONALD and JASON ORANGE performed at the Royal Variety Performance in London on Thursday night.

And now all four are ready to welcome Robbie back into the fold, after The Sun revealed this week how he is desperate to return.

Yesterday in The Sun Gary signalled he would welcome the reunion, revealing the part he played in getting Robbie to move back to the UK.

Last night Jason added: “I’m as excited as the next person. If he is serious about it then we have to get together now and work out how best we can do this.”

Mark added: “It would be the perfect ending.”

Robbie is bringing out a solo album next year and plans to tour then too.

Then he’d be free to return to the band and to Glastonbury, where he turned up with bleached hair in 1995 and partied with Oasis — dancing drunkenly onstage during their set — just before he split with Take That.

Let’s hope he behaves himself better than that time...

A whopping 89 per cent of you who called my phone poll said Take That should carry on without Robbie. <<<< See that boys we don't want Rob, please listen to the fans afterall admittedly without them you would not have the success you do!! Wink x
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Let's do GlasTTo - Sun Website - 13.12.08 Empty Re: Let's do GlasTTo - Sun Website - 13.12.08

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:07 am

Yet the other sun news offers ya a chance to cast your E-vote, and 51% want this poopie back.
WTF!
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Let's do GlasTTo - Sun Website - 13.12.08 Empty Re: Let's do GlasTTo - Sun Website - 13.12.08

Post by Leannesg1986 Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:29 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:Yet the other sun news offers ya a chance to cast your E-vote, and 51% want this poopie back.
WTF!

Yeah but me and everyone else on GBTT think that polls fixed as loads of us have voted for no and it hasn't changed at all not even by 1%!!! It wouldn't suprise me one bit if it was fixed....It is The Sun afterall!! Neutral
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:35 pm

but...any time they r in the papers it is unpayable promo :=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:40 pm

British_flower wrote:but...any time they r in the papers it is unpayable promo :=)

I didn't get that, Sil?
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:41 pm

British_flower wrote:but...any time they r in the papers it is unpayable promo :=)

not the most reliable news sourse, i guees))
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:32 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:

I didn't get that, Sil?

Hiya it means even if these news are not true,they r in the papers again which is promo for them no matter if true or false:=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:54 pm

British_flower wrote:

I didn't get that, Sil?

Hiya it means even if these news are not true,they r in the papers again which is promo for them no matter if true or false:=)

oh, you're right!
It's like the saying "there's not such thing as BAD publicity" Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:58 pm

British_flower wrote:

I didn't get that, Sil?

oh, you're right!
It's like the saying "there's not such thing as BAD publicity" Razz

hahahha hahahha
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down