GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TT Gary's Christmas baby - Sun Website - 24.12.08

+4
British_flower
GaryBarlowIsGod
Stien
Leannesg1986
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TT Gary's Christmas baby - Sun Website - 24.12.08 Empty TT Gary's Christmas baby - Sun Website - 24.12.08

Post by Leannesg1986 Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:07 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2067121.ece

GARY BARLOW and his wife DAWN are having a baby girl.

TAKE THAT star Gaz and his stunning dancer missus have told their kids, Daniel and Emily, that a little sister is on the way over the Christmas period.

And the nippers have been telling everyone how excited they are about a new addition to the family.

A source said: “Daniel and Emily have been blabbing to anyone who will listen that Mummy and Daddy are having a little girl.

“It was meant to be a secret — but the cat is well and truly out of the bag now.”

Gary said: “We are on emergency over Christmas. We’re due on January 17 — but both of our other children were really early.”

All in all, the Barlow clan are facing an epic new year.

In February Gary is leading a collection of showbiz characters, including me (no not me the article writer!! Razz), up Kilimanjaro for Comic Relief.

So he will have to cut down on the Christmas pudding to make sure he stays in shape.

Then, in the summer, Take That will play a UK stadium tour in front of more than a million screaming fans.

Gary would be a wise man to make the most of the festive hols. Things are about to get very busy indeed.

Lovely pic of Gaz on there too Wink .........................................ok its a lovely one of Dawn too!! Razz
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

TT Gary's Christmas baby - Sun Website - 24.12.08 Empty Re: TT Gary's Christmas baby - Sun Website - 24.12.08

Post by Stien Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:29 pm

Oh it's so cute Dan and Emily are so proud allready!!! cheers
Curious for a name now though ;-) But I guess that'll have to wait.
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

TT Gary's Christmas baby - Sun Website - 24.12.08 Empty Re: TT Gary's Christmas baby - Sun Website - 24.12.08

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:41 pm

Another Barlow Girl!!!!!! Woo-hooooooooooo!!! yeah yeah yeah yeah

Dawn does look stunning but i jsut hate th eshort haircut, i really do. i think logner hair makes her look much mroe beautiful!

Jee, at first I thought they were already rushing to hospital or something cyclops

I wish Dawn will have an easy birth, and for Gaz not to pass out in the delivery room hahahha

hurray
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:15 am

nice picture of the 2!Congrats!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:05 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:Dawn does look stunning but i jsut hate th eshort haircut, i really do. i think logner hair makes her look much mroe beautiful!

I agree with you...I think the length her hair was around the Ultimate Tour time is the best her hair looks!! It makes her look alot younger than the really short hair does too!! Wink
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:06 pm

I should've actually put that this contained a spoiler for the sex of the new Barlow baby so sorry if anyone who wanted to be in the dark til the birth has read about it here!! :/
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:10 am

Leannesg1986 wrote:I should've actually put that this contained a spoiler for the sex of the new Barlow baby so sorry if anyone who wanted to be in the dark til the birth has read about it here!! :/

Me, I was dying to know))Are there any news yet? Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:09 am

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:I should've actually put that this contained a spoiler for the sex of the new Barlow baby so sorry if anyone who wanted to be in the dark til the birth has read about it here!! :/

No no sign of baby barlow yet hun!! Shes not due for about 3 wks hun!! Its just Gaz was preparing himself for an early appearence over xmas as Dan & Emily were both really early. Doesnt look that way for this one!! Smile
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:49 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:

No no sign of baby barlow yet hun!! Shes not due for about 3 wks hun!! Its just Gaz was preparing himself for an early appearence over xmas as Dan & Emily were both really early. Doesnt look that way for this one!! Smile
Well, it's stil l3 weeks she can have her cosy comfy place, so why get outside?Smile))
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:59 pm

It would be nice anyway if she waited for the 20th ;-)
Happy birthday daddy cheers
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:05 pm

Stien wrote:It would be nice anyway if she waited for the 20th ;-)
Nooooooo, not on the same day!! Razz Gary's B-day will always be in the shadows, he won't be able to compete for attention with his youngest daughter:)
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:09 pm

Nooooooo, not on the same day!! Razz Gary's B-day will always be in the shadows, he won't be able to compete for attention with his youngest daughter:)

allright let's make it 21st then, then Gary gets to come first Razz
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:19 pm

Stien wrote:

allright let's make it 21st then, then Gary gets to come first Razz
Tha'ts more like it!
Not that anyone would (or could) take our reasons into consideration))
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:11 am

actually my brother's got his birthday the same day than my granny had...big coincidence :=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:43 pm

British_flower wrote:actually my brother's got his birthday the same day than my granny had...big coincidence :=)
LOL))
My friend has his birthday on 31st Dec. (i.e. tomorrow)
anyway, at first you might think it's a great fun combining the two events, but his Bday is usually gotten to th eback of everyone's minds and NYE is overtaking the holiday spirit big time Very Happy Poor him))
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:09 pm

Hi there sooo nice a very good friend of mine will turn 30 tomorrow as well:=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:25 pm

anyway, at first you might think it's a great fun combining the two events, but his Bday is usually gotten to th eback of everyone's minds and NYE is overtaking the holiday spirit big time Very Happy Poor him))

I have one friend who was born on valentines day another on christmas eve and another on christmas day...bummer!!! Ooh and three friends whose birthdays are 1st of January, new years day!!! Wink
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:27 pm

Also my dads mate was born on the 29th of February (on a leap year obviously) so he only gets an official birthday every 4 years!! Otherwise he just celebrates it on the 28th of February!! Smile
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:41 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:Also my dads mate was born on the 29th of February (on a leap year obviously) so he only gets an official birthday every 4 years!! Otherwise he just celebrates it on the 28th of February!! Smile

lol!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:07 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:Also my dads mate was born on the 29th of February (on a leap year obviously) so he only gets an official birthday every 4 years!! Otherwise he just celebrates it on the 28th of February!! Smile
daaaamn that suxx))
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:08 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:

I have one friend who was born on valentines day another on christmas eve and another on christmas day...bummer!!! Ooh and three friends whose birthdays are 1st of January, new years day!!! Wink

Well, that barlow baby passed all these 'obsticles'.. so when then? Suspect cyclops Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:30 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2067121.ece

TAKE THAT star Gaz and his stunning dancer missus have told their kids, Daniel and Emily, that a little sister is on the way over the Christmas period.

And the nippers have been telling everyone how excited they are about a new addition to the family.

A source said: “Daniel and Emily have been blabbing to anyone who will listen that Mummy and Daddy are having a little girl.

“It was meant to be a secret — but the cat is well and truly out of the bag now.”

Gary said: “We are on emergency over Christmas. We’re due on January 17 — but both of our other children were really early.”

In February Gary is leading a collection of showbiz characters, including me (no not me the article writer!! Razz), up Kilimanjaro for Comic Relief.

So he will have to cut down on the Christmas pudding to make sure he stays in shape.

Then, in the summer, Take That will play a UK stadium tour in front of more than a million screaming fans.

Gary would be a wise man to make the most of the festive hols. Things are about to get very busy indeed.

Lovely pic of Gaz on there too Wink .........................................ok its a lovely one of Dawn too!! Razz

no idea, daddy's bday??? Razz
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:32 am

Admin wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2067121.ece

no idea, daddy's bday??? Razz
LOL))
I bet Dawn would prefer her to get out even today, as long as the agony of expecting is over Very Happy
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:01 pm

yeah, i guess so. she must be very big !
cant wait to know about the name though! Very Happy
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:11 pm

Admin wrote:yeah, i guess so. she must be very big !
cant wait to know about the name though! Very Happy

She's looking beautiful I'm sure))
I can't wait to hear that everybody are doing well after birth and to hear about the name as well:)
I bet Gary is on cloud 9 already from excitement))
This is how Markie was too *sigh*
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next