GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Esp. for Markie fans.. but not only:) Digitalspy.co.uk 20/12/08

3 posters

Go down

Esp. for Markie fans.. but not only:)  Digitalspy.co.uk 20/12/08 Empty Esp. for Markie fans.. but not only:) Digitalspy.co.uk 20/12/08

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:14 pm

It's one month old already, but nonetheless, i found it endearing!! *BIG SIGH*

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/celebritybigbrother6/a138774/best-of-cbb-and-the-winner-is-mark.html

Best Of CBB: And the winner is... Mark!

Saturday, December 20 2008, 08:00 GMT

Celebrity Big Brother 2 was one of the quieter series of the reality show, with the main talking points being Les Dennis's public breakdown and Anne Diamond's weight. However, the star of the series was probably Take That's Mark Owen, who proved to be a cheery and delightful housemate. Very few people grumbled when he was eventually named the winner.

Mark is the winner of Celebrity Big Brother 2002, with a huge 77% of votes from the public.

He cried to himself after Les had been evicted, as he began to take the news in.

Davina met him at the entrance of the house when he was evicted, before he was led down the famous stairs to be reunited with his girlfriend Chloe and parents.

He was gracious in accepting the winners title: "I wanted Les to win," he said. "He's been through a lot and he was a star in there, he helped me get through it."

Asked why he cried, he answered: "I just thought 'Oh no, sh*t'. I didn't expect it."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Esp. for Markie fans.. but not only:)  Digitalspy.co.uk 20/12/08 Empty Re: Esp. for Markie fans.. but not only:) Digitalspy.co.uk 20/12/08

Post by British_flower Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:20 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwww memories...I can still see him coming outta the BB house with the fireworks there...
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Esp. for Markie fans.. but not only:)  Digitalspy.co.uk 20/12/08 Empty Re: Esp. for Markie fans.. but not only:) Digitalspy.co.uk 20/12/08

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:32 pm

British_flower wrote:awwwwwwwwwwwww memories...I can still see him coming outta the BB house with the fireworks there...

I've seen only bits of that show, and he was smiling and laughing every secodn. hoe can a person be smiling ALL THE TIME?Smile i think only Markie can))
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:47 am

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
British_flower wrote:awwwwwwwwwwwww memories...I can still see him coming outta the BB house with the fireworks there...

I've seen only bits of that show, and he was smiling and laughing every secodn. hoe can a person be smiling ALL THE TIME?Smile i think only Markie can))

U r deffo right he did deserve to win!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:21 pm

British_flower wrote:
Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:

U r deffo right he did deserve to win!

course !!!! Bless him !!! love
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:46 pm

he looked sooo cute when he came outta the house there...and all those fireworks then,bless him :=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down