GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take That's Jason 'lacked confidence' - DigitalSpy - 07.03.09

4 posters

Go down

Take That's Jason 'lacked confidence' - DigitalSpy - 07.03.09 Empty Take That's Jason 'lacked confidence' - DigitalSpy - 07.03.09

Post by Leannesg1986 Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:20 pm

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a148906/take-thats-jason-lacked-confidence.html

Jason Orange has admitted that he wasn't confident enough to provide lead vocals in the early days of Take That.

The singer confirmed that he was happy to stay in the background while Gary Barlow took centre stage in the '90s.

"There wasn't enough encouragement from the others to change my lack of confidence," Orange told the Daily Record. "I was consigned to doing backing vocals and dance routines. That was my job description at the time."

The 38-year-old has been desperate to prove himself since the band's reunion in 2005 and has now taken lead vocals on '84', the B-side to the group's new single 'Up All Night'.

"I like it for that reason," he explained. "It's only the third time I've done a lead on a Take That song. It is a rarity.

"We're trying to be more democratic across the board. As far as the songwriting is concerned, we are all contributing more than ever. Likewise with who gets to sing what. I am probably the weakest - well, not probably, I am the weakest singer in the band."

'Up All Night' was released on Monday. It is the second single from the band's fifth studio album The Circus.
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Take That's Jason 'lacked confidence' - DigitalSpy - 07.03.09 Empty Re: Take That's Jason 'lacked confidence' - DigitalSpy - 07.03.09

Post by Stien Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:19 am

No need for lack of confidence Jay!! Your voice is absolutely brilliant!!!! cheers
3 cheers for Jason, hurray, hurray, hurray cheers cheers cheers
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Take That's Jason 'lacked confidence' - DigitalSpy - 07.03.09 Empty Re: Take That's Jason 'lacked confidence' - DigitalSpy - 07.03.09

Post by Ginny Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:55 pm

Stien wrote:No need for lack of confidence Jay!! Your voice is absolutely brilliant!!!! cheers
3 cheers for Jason, hurray, hurray, hurray cheers cheers cheers

hurray, hurray, hurray !!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:00 pm

While you're all hurraying Jay, I'm humbly humping his leg! Well, because i can!! And because i missed the guys, damn it! Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down