GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take That's RW motivator! Myparkmagazine.co.uk 16/1/09

3 posters

Go down

Take That's RW motivator! Myparkmagazine.co.uk 16/1/09 Empty Take That's RW motivator! Myparkmagazine.co.uk 16/1/09

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:41 pm

http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/celebrity/take-thats-robbie-motivator.html

Take That's Robbie motivator
Friday, 16 January 2009

Robbie Williams was "instrumental" in getting Take That back together.

Mark Owen has revealed Robbie - the only member of the original line up not to rejoin the group - was a major catalyst in the group reuniting after he convinced Jason Orange to agree to the comeback.

Mark, 36, said: "Robbie was instrumental in getting us back together. Jason was unsure about whether it was the right thing and was able to have a couple of conversations with Rob.

"Rob said, 'Go for it mate.' If he had said, 'Don't do it,' I don't think Jason would have."

Meanwhile, the band - which also includes Howard Donald - has been celebrating this week after member Gary Barlow, 37, became a father for the third time. The singer's wife, Dawn, gave birth to healthy baby girl Daisy at a London hospital on Wednesday (14.01.09).

The couple already have two children, Daniel, eight, and Emily, six. When Jo went into labour Gary was with the band filming a video for forthcoming single 'Up All Night'. He reportedly arrived at the hospital with a gift-wrapped pack of nappies- an impromptu present from his bandmates.
----------------------------------

I really wonder who's Jo?? confused Yellow press suxx!
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Take That's RW motivator! Myparkmagazine.co.uk 16/1/09 Empty Re: Take That's RW motivator! Myparkmagazine.co.uk 16/1/09

Post by British_flower Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:57 pm

nice article :=) haven't heard of that mag before though!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Take That's RW motivator! Myparkmagazine.co.uk 16/1/09 Empty Re: Take That's RW motivator! Myparkmagazine.co.uk 16/1/09

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:12 pm

British_flower wrote:nice article :=) haven't heard of that mag before though!

i snipped the link which was posted on the TT official forum, hehe)) i haven't heard of it either
but if it posts anything 'bout the lads, then Jenny is HAPPY! Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:38 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
British_flower wrote:nice article :=) haven't heard of that mag before though!

i snipped the link which was posted on the TT official forum, hehe)) i haven't heard of it either
but if it posts anything 'bout the lads, then Jenny is HAPPY! Razz

:laugh :laugh :laugh :how
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down