GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howards Official Myspace Blog - Glasgow Date Postponed

4 posters

Go down

Howards Official Myspace Blog - Glasgow Date Postponed Empty Howards Official Myspace Blog - Glasgow Date Postponed

Post by Leannesg1986 Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:05 pm

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=69835962&blogID=465467562

UNFORTUNATELY DUE INCREASING TAKE THAT COMMITMENTS THE DJ BOOKING WITH HOWARD DONALD ON SATURDAY 31ST JANUARY 09 AT BYBLOS IN GLASGOW, SCOTLAND MUST BE POSTPONED.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME HOWARD HAS EVER HAD TO PULL OUT OF A DJ BOOKING FOR ANY REASON, THEREFORE IS VERY DISTRESSED AT THE THOUGHT OF LETTING PEOPLE DOWN AND CERTAINLY AT THIS LATE STAGE. HE WISHES TO EXPRESS HOW SORRY HE IS ABOUT THIS SITUATION, BUT ALSO WANTS TO INFORM EVERYONE THAT THIS IS TOTALLY OUT OF HIS HANDS BUT REASSURE YOU THAT HE HAS BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO PERFORMING AT BYBLOS AND RETURNING TO SCOTLAND AS ONE OF HIS FAVOURITE PLACES TO PERFORM.

THE NEW REVISED DATE WILL BE SATURDAY 28TH MARCH 09

So tempting to go to that as its my birthday that day!! Funds will not allow me though I doubt!! No

One Look Diary Updated!
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Howards Official Myspace Blog - Glasgow Date Postponed Empty Re: Howards Official Myspace Blog - Glasgow Date Postponed

Post by Ginny Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Oh Lea! You should go then! What better way of celebrating !

Wish I could join you...... Rolling Eyes Razz
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Howards Official Myspace Blog - Glasgow Date Postponed Empty Re: Howards Official Myspace Blog - Glasgow Date Postponed

Post by British_flower Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:36 pm

you go girl go...wonder why this had to be postponed though anything to do with the new single?Any promo coming up that day already?
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:20 pm

Its very tempting to go but the 5-6 hours travel eachway to Sheffield & back knackered me I don't think I can add an extra 3-4 hours on top of that!! :/ Although I wonder if I could get a flight there?? :how

I might have to investigate!!! Very Happy
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Hun I think there might be cheapfares...
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:41 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:Its very tempting to go but the 5-6 hours travel eachway to Sheffield & back knackered me I don't think I can add an extra 3-4 hours on top of that!! :/ Although I wonder if I could get a flight there?? :how

let us know if you find out anything.... but im sure you'll find out.. there must be somehting, for sure! cheers
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:35 pm

Admin wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:Its very tempting to go but the 5-6 hours travel eachway to Sheffield & back knackered me I don't think I can add an extra 3-4 hours on top of that!! :/ Although I wonder if I could get a flight there?? :how

let us know if you find out anything.... but im sure you'll find out.. there must be somehting, for sure! cheers

there must be lol
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:11 pm

Please investigate:)
Inner flights are relatively cheap in Uk, it's th ehousing that drains those funds tu dry)))
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:42 pm

go for it girl go:=)!!!And u never know if u fly from London u *might* be on the same flight... Very Happy
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:25 am

British_flower wrote:go for it girl go:=)!!!And u never know if u fly from London u *might* be on the same flight... Very Happy
Wuaaaaaaaa, Lea- PLEASE GOOOO)))
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:43 pm

uuuuups actually Munich in march isn't listed anymore now as well I just saw that...
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:08 pm

British_flower wrote:uuuuups actually Munich in march isn't listed anymore now as well I just saw that...

REally? that postponed as well? Were you planning on going?
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:19 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
British_flower wrote:uuuuups actually Munich in march isn't listed anymore now as well I just saw that...

I dunno if it is postponed there is no information about it on the side it is just not listed anymore...yep wanted to go but well...maybe some promo on the way?
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:14 pm

British_flower wrote:

I dunno if it is postponed there is no information about it on the side it is just not listed anymore...yep wanted to go but well...maybe some promo on the way?
if you want to make sure there IS a show in Munich, maybe you should go to his official website or the MySpace thingie...
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:38 pm

I did mean www.howarddonald.de it is not on there anymore...and it was last friday saw that...but still some time to find out until march though who knows which promo info we will get until then :=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:58 pm

British_flower wrote:I did mean www.howarddonald.de it is not on there anymore...and it was last friday saw that...but still some time to find out until march though who knows which promo info we will get until then :=)
I hope it'll be good news only!!Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:03 pm

British_flower wrote:I did mean www.howarddonald.de it is not on there anymore...and it was last friday saw that...but still some time to find out until march though who knows which promo info we will get until then :=)
I hope it'll be good news only!!Smile
me too!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:51 am

seems like they postponed Glasgow because of norway watch my news :=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:02 pm

British_flower wrote:seems like they postponed Glasgow because of norway watch my news :=)
What are the news re. Norway? will Howie do a session there??
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:51 pm

British_flower wrote:seems like they postponed Glasgow because of norway watch my news :=)

no dear he will not but TT are gonna perform there at a TV show...
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:20 pm

British_flower wrote:

no dear he will not but TT are gonna perform there at a TV show...
It was yesteday apperantly, going to look for Rita's updates:)
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down