GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary Barlow new baby helps training - Yahoo News - 03.02.09

3 posters

Go down

Gary Barlow new baby helps training - Yahoo News - 03.02.09 Empty Gary Barlow new baby helps training - Yahoo News - 03.02.09

Post by Leannesg1986 Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:15 am

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090203/ten-gary-barlow-new-baby-helps-training-5f8abb3.html

Gary Barlow has found a novel way of getting into shape for his epic Comic Relief climbing challenge. Skip related content
Having just become a dad again for the third time, the Take That star revealed he's using his new daughter Daisy to help build up his stamina.

Flexing his right arm at the press launch for this year's celebrity challenge to climb Mount Kilimanjaro, Gary revealed his new work out routine.

"Carrying the new baby this muscle here is really good at the moment," he laughed.

Gary will be joined by eight other celebs on the 20,000ft trek, including Girls Aloud singers Cheryl Cole and Kimberley Walsh, presenters Fearne Cotton and Ben Shepherd, singer Ronan Keating, Denise Van Outen, Radio 1 DJ Chris Moyles and 2007 Strictly Come Dancing winner Alesha Dixon.

The team set off at the end of this month and Gary insists the blisters and altitude sickness will definitely be worth it.

"We're trying to raise a mountain of cash," he explained. "It just felt like a good reason to help Comic Relief make some money. It's going to be a personal challenge and as a team I think it's going to be great, we're going to have some fun."

You can sponsor Gary at www.rednoseday.com/climb/sponsor/gary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok the last link was to sponsor the whole team originally but we are supporting Mr B so I changed it!! Razz Laughing
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Gary Barlow new baby helps training - Yahoo News - 03.02.09 Empty Re: Gary Barlow new baby helps training - Yahoo News - 03.02.09

Post by garysaussiegirl Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:50 am

awwww so cute !!
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Gary Barlow new baby helps training - Yahoo News - 03.02.09 Empty Re: Gary Barlow new baby helps training - Yahoo News - 03.02.09

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:23 pm

Me want see evidence of muscle AND new baby!!!! Razz Very Happy whistle
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by garysaussiegirl Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:30 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:Me want see evidence of muscle AND new baby!!!! Razz Very Happy whistle

ME TOO !!! I so want to see a pic of the new baby (and the muscle of course hehe).I wish they would do a magazine shoot or something but I don't think they will.
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:54 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:
Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:Me want see evidence of muscle AND new baby!!!! Razz Very Happy whistle

ME TOO !!! I so want to see a pic of the new baby (and the muscle of course hehe).I wish they would do a magazine shoot or something but I don't think they will.
Like Brangelina did? LOL)) Amanda already offered they hsould have a celeb shoot like that, for charity purposes of course Twisted Evil
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down