GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary Barlow's wealthy existence. News MSN 30.5.09

2 posters

Go down

Gary Barlow's wealthy existence. News MSN 30.5.09 Empty Gary Barlow's wealthy existence. News MSN 30.5.09

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:06 pm

i dunno if this one has already been posted as it's rather old-dated. Smile

http://news.id.msn.com/entertainment/article.aspx?cp-documentid=3346870

Gary Barlow will be rich until he dies.

The Take That singer - who penned most of the band's hit records, including 'Back For Good' and 'Never Forget' - has never embarked on a frugal lifestyle, despite his 10-year break from the band, because he has more money than he needs.

He said: 'The first time around I was the only songwriter, so I'm OK until the day I die. Sure you don't have to lose your house, but money is no comfort when you lose your career. In 1993 I realised I had more money than I could ever spend, so from that point I never worried about money.'

The 38-year-old star also admits he was shocked by the reaction the band - also consisting of Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen - received when they reformed in 2006.

Gary explained: 'From doing this comeback tour and releasing an album, it's just blown up. For me, it's been more successful than the first time round. And it feels a lot more comfortable - we're much happier than the first time around so it feels fantastic.'
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Gary Barlow's wealthy existence. News MSN 30.5.09 Empty Re: Gary Barlow's wealthy existence. News MSN 30.5.09

Post by Ginny Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:00 pm

you can see it in his face, he is much happier than back then !
thanks 4 the note jen, dont remember reading this before Smile
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down