GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BARLOW'S BACK INJURY THREATENS CHARITY CLIMB

2 posters

Go down

BARLOW'S BACK INJURY THREATENS CHARITY CLIMB Empty BARLOW'S BACK INJURY THREATENS CHARITY CLIMB

Post by Ginny Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:15 pm

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/barlows%20back%20injury%20threatens%20charity%20climb_1095725

TAKE THAT star GARY BARLOW has been struck down with a back injury - just days before he is due to scale Mount Kilimanjaro for charity.
The Back For Good hitmaker is set to leave England to climb the 19,000ft peak in Africa for British organisation Comic Relief on Friday (27Feb09) - but whilst training for the mammoth trek, the singer injured his fourth vertebra.
Barlow has now taken to his bed for the rest of the week in a bid to quell the pain and continue with the challenge, reports Britain's The Sun newspaper.
A source tells the publication, "Gary has had a twinge in his back for a few weeks. He has a baby daughter and lifting her also put pressure on it. He is now flat on his back at home so the swelling goes down.”
A spokesperson for Comic Relief says, “We are fortunate to have the support of eminent sport professionals on the climb. Gary is lucky they found the injury in early stages.”
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BARLOW'S BACK INJURY THREATENS CHARITY CLIMB Empty Re: BARLOW'S BACK INJURY THREATENS CHARITY CLIMB

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:51 pm

This makes me go in tears.
Am I crazy? Suspect
Well, it ain't about me, this one, so I'll just continue to sob over Gary's back condition and hold fingers he gets better Crying or Very sad
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down