GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lewis Hamilton Puts Gary, Ben and Chris in Pole Position! - Comic Relief: Red Nose Day Facebook Updates - 25.02.09

Go down

Lewis Hamilton Puts Gary, Ben and Chris in Pole Position! - Comic Relief: Red Nose Day Facebook Updates - 25.02.09 Empty Lewis Hamilton Puts Gary, Ben and Chris in Pole Position! - Comic Relief: Red Nose Day Facebook Updates - 25.02.09

Post by Leannesg1986 Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:23 pm

Lewis Hamilton has put Gary Barlow, Ben Shepherd and Chris Moyles through their paces during a day at the McLaren Technology Centre in preparation for the boys’ imminent Kilimanjaro climb.

The Formula 1 World Champion met the stars this week to discuss their physical and mental preparation for the climb, before getting them in gear for a work out using McLaren’s exclusive fitness facilities.

Lewis said “It is a phenomenal personal challenge that all the Comic Relief climbers are undertaking and I have a huge amount of respect for them. When racing, you are always faced with challenges and they push and motivate you as a competitor, so I know what must be going through the guys’ minds as they prepare for what lies ahead of them. It was fantastic to welcome Gary, Ben and Chris here to McLaren and to have the opportunity to wish them, and their team mates, the best of luck. They’re so determined to get to the top and raise as much cash as possible so I’m confident they’ll make it”.

Gary, Ben and Chris will be joined on the climb by fellow celebrities Alesha Dixon, Cheryl Cole, Denise Van Outen, Fearne Cotton, Kimberley Walsh and Ronan Keating. And we’ll keep you updated on their every move on this very site!
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down