GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idol star is a Take That fan

Go down

Idol star is a Take That fan Empty Idol star is a Take That fan

Post by British_flower Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:21 am

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a147555/idol-star-archuleta-is-take-that-fan.html

Idol' star Archuleta is Take That fan

Monday, February 23 2009, 10:47 GMT

By Nick Levine, Music Editor
'Idol' star Archuleta is Take That fan

American Idol star David Archuleta has revealed that he is a big fan of Take That.

The 18-year-old singer, who finished second on the US reality show last year, has recorded a version of Robbie Williams's 'Angels' for his debut album, which is released in the UK on March 9.

"I think it's such a powerful song," he told Digital Spy. "It's probably my favourite song to sing actually. I love Take That and Robbie Williams - I actually really want to learn 'Rule The World' by Take That because I love that song too."

Take That have only scored one hit in the US, reaching #7 with 'Back For Good' in 1995, but Archuleta has listened to the group's other hits on the internet.

"Before American Idol and all this stuff I was obsessed with music charts and I used to go online to find out what was popular in other countries," he said.

"I'd log on to the BBC website and that's how I found out about artists like Natasha Bedingfield, Daniel Bedingfield and Take That."
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down