GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary Goes Gardening - Sun Newspaper - 27.02.09

Go down

Gary Goes Gardening - Sun Newspaper - 27.02.09 Empty Gary Goes Gardening - Sun Newspaper - 27.02.09

Post by Leannesg1986 Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:35 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2276930.ece

TAKE THAT titan GARY BARLOW tore himself away from his treadmill to film the lads’ latest video.
The singer has been trying to get in tip-top condition for the upcoming BT Red Nose Kilimanjaro climb.

But he a found time to shoot the promo to forthcoming single The Garden in the grounds of the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich, London, with bandmates HOWARD DONALD, JASON ORANGE and MARK OWEN, who can be seen pictured with him above.

Gary and other stars including RONAN KEATING and FEARNE COTTON leave today to tackle Africa’s highest peak.

It’s going to be particularly painful for GIRLS ALOUD’s KIMBERLEY WALSH, who will be joined by bandmate CHERYL COLE on the trek.

Kimberley explained: “I have a problem in both feet which means the bones in them are crushing nerves, which is very painful.

“I have had several injections and I just hope they will get me through the climb.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couple of lovely pics in the link too!! Just realised this video will have Jays first solo verse ever on a single!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!!! I hope whoevers editing the video has lots of lovely close ups during his bit and not pan to the others!! Especially if he looks as sexy as he did on Ant & Dec!!! drool
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down