GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relight the fire - Sun Newspaper - 12.12.08

3 posters

Go down

Relight the fire - Sun Newspaper - 12.12.08 Empty Relight the fire - Sun Newspaper - 12.12.08

Post by Leannesg1986 Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:50 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2029775.ece

CHART king GARY BARLOW has signalled he would welcome a sensational TAKE THAT reunion with heart-throb former bandmate ROBBIE WILLIAMS .

And he revealed HE was the man who persuaded Robbie to end his US exile — for the sake of his career.

Gary, whose Take That hits include Relight My Fire, said the pair had shared several long conversations about Robbie’s future.

He said: “The band has been having great fun with Robbie over the last few months and we’ve been talking a lot. It’s been really good getting to know him again. He has sorted himself out and is in a really good place at the moment.

“It’s great news that he’s decided to come back to the UK. I’ve always loved working here and wouldn’t want to be anywhere else — and I’ve been telling Robbie for a while now that he needs to move back.

“I think the time is right for him to come back now. I don’t think the US is the best place for him to be.

“This is where he thrives and is the best thing he can do for his career.

“He’s got a lot of unfinished business here and he’ll be back to his best in no time if he comes home.”

The Sun told exclusively yesterday how Robbie, 34, was preparing to return to the UK next year after living for five years in Los Angeles.

He has bought a £7million mansion in the Wiltshire countryside — and told fans on his website he’d “love” to rejoin Take That, who have enjoyed a hugely successful comeback since reforming two years ago.

Robbie, who scored a string of solo hits after leaving the group in 1995, also revealed that he has had the band’s symbol tattooed on his right arm.

Speaking at Capital Radio’s Jingle Bell Ball in London’s 02 Arena, Gary, 37, said he and the band had never ruled out the idea of Robbie rejoining and admitted they HAD discussed the possibility with him.

He said: “Robbie will not be coming on tour with us next year because he’s got his own things to do.

“But we are not ruling out getting together with him beyond that.”

Robbie walked out on Take That after a series of rows. The band split up a year later and went their separate ways.

Robbie launched a successful solo career and racked up a succession of No1s — including Angels and Millennium.

But he hit the skids with the release of his widely- panned seventh album Rudebox in 2006 and became a virtual recluse in LA.

Meanwhile Take That got back together in the same year and once again became the biggest pop act in the UK.

In the emotional message on his Inner Sanctum website Robbie — who was pictured with Gary at an Arsenal football match last month — said he was thrilled by the group’s remarkable return to the top.

He said: “I’m over the moon for the boys. Having met up with them I can tell you they’re having a ball. I’m really really proud. I love the new album too — haven’t stopped listening to it.”

He added: “I’d love to be in the band again but I’ve got some unfinished business of my own.”

And he signed off by saying: “I’d like to think we’d be the only band in the history of music to get together because of artistic differences.”

Gary previously admitted the majority of the fallouts in Take That stemmed from clashes between him and Robbie.

Despite his solo success, Robbie maintained a bitter war of words with the band after he left, launching a series of personal attacks. But this seems to have been laid to rest now.

The prospect of Robbie rejoining Take That brought a mixed response from fans and record industry figures.

Music mogul SIMON COWELL said Gary and his bandmates MARK OWEN, 36, JASON ORANGE, 38, and 40-year-old HOWARD DONALD would be better off WITHOUT Robbie.

He said: “I’d keep it as it is. Robbie could have a guest slot now and again — or a duet.”

Take That’s comeback has proved an amazing hit.

Last week they sold an incredible 432,000 copies of new album The Circus. It has sold another 120,000 so far this week and is on course for one million sales by Christmas.

The group also sold 700,000 tickets for their stadium tour in a matter of minutes last month.

'Please take Mr Cowells advice for a change boys...a one off only if anything thanks!!! Evil or Very Mad'
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Relight the fire - Sun Newspaper - 12.12.08 Empty Re: Relight the fire - Sun Newspaper - 12.12.08

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:14 am

Now where's that vomitting smiley...?
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Relight the fire - Sun Newspaper - 12.12.08 Empty Re: Relight the fire - Sun Newspaper - 12.12.08

Post by Ginny Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:36 pm

hahahha

Will have to add some new ones ... soon!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:38 pm

Admin wrote:hahahha

No, i'll try to restrain myself, as a good moderatr would rabbit rabbit
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:55 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
Admin wrote:hahahha

No, i'll try to restrain myself, as a good moderatr would rabbit rabbit

hahahha hahahha hahahha
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:42 pm

I won't Relight the fire - Sun Newspaper - 12.12.08 Sick006Relight the fire - Sun Newspaper - 12.12.08 Sick007Relight the fire - Sun Newspaper - 12.12.08 Sick016

I think thats enough to get my point across *ahem* Razz
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:41 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:I won't Relight the fire - Sun Newspaper - 12.12.08 Sick006Relight the fire - Sun Newspaper - 12.12.08 Sick007Relight the fire - Sun Newspaper - 12.12.08 Sick016

:laugh :laugh
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:56 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:I won't Relight the fire - Sun Newspaper - 12.12.08 Sick006Relight the fire - Sun Newspaper - 12.12.08 Sick007Relight the fire - Sun Newspaper - 12.12.08 Sick016

:laugh :laugh

ive saved them to add them later.......... silvar
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down