GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the sun 26th of march,TT-related( Robbie and Mark news)

2 posters

Go down

From the sun 26th of march,TT-related( Robbie and Mark news) Empty From the sun 26th of march,TT-related( Robbie and Mark news)

Post by British_flower Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:58 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2341446.ece
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2341298.ece

NOW ROBBIE WILLIAMS is back in Britain, he seems to be returning to normal.

He bowled up to the Manchester premiere of stage musical We Will Rock You in a coach packed with women.

It makes a change from alien antics and David Icke seminars.

Rob was due to meet Geordie pals ANT & DEC for a booze-free tear-up but judging by this pic, they had to play second string to his busload of female talent.

THE dress code at mother-and-baby groups tends to be casual baggy jumpers and trackie bottoms.

But that’s all changed for a gang of South London ladies.

A café by a common has become a mecca for immaculately made-up, fashionably attired females and their well-scrubbed tots.

And it’s all down to a certain chart-topping dad who has recently joined them.

TAKE THAT’s pocket-sized performer MARK OWEN has become a regular at the eaterie which hosts a mums-and-tots meeting every Monday — and has set many hearts aflutter.

The 37-year-old dad of two has been taking his two-year-old Elwood Jack to a kiddies’ fitness and music class, which uses nursery rhymes as well as pop music to help kids blow off steam.

One yummy mummy told me: “The Monday classes used to be very low-key. Everyone would turn up without a scrap of make-up and wearing any old clobber.

Advertisement
Click here to find out more!

“Looking glamorous was never top of anyone’s priorities. But since Mark began showing up that’s changed hugely. It can be like a fashion show some weeks.”

And now that the young mums have begun stalking their prey, I’m told it won’t be long before the singer’s professional services are called on.

My source added: “All the women want Mark to do a bit of singing for the Monday group.

“But everyone has so far been too shy to ask him.

“He is a lovely chap so no one wants to impose, but he is going to be asked soon.”

Britain’s best-loved man band are a fertile bunch.

Mark and partner EMMA FERGUSON also have four-month-old WILLOW ROSE and Kilimanjaro-conquering songwriter GARY BARLOW is a new dad too.

DAISY arrived in January to add to his already two-strong brood.

HOWARD DONALD has two children — so it’s only JASON ORANGE who has so far avoided the baby bug.

I wonder where I'll have a look now when I am in London haha :=)*kidding* lol! smile hahahha
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

From the sun 26th of march,TT-related( Robbie and Mark news) Empty Re: From the sun 26th of march,TT-related( Robbie and Mark news)

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:16 pm

thanks for the posts, Sil:)
"TAKE THAT’s pocket-sized performer MARK OWEN..." - Lol hahahha
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

From the sun 26th of march,TT-related( Robbie and Mark news) Empty Re: From the sun 26th of march,TT-related( Robbie and Mark news)

Post by British_flower Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:47 pm

GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:thanks for the posts, Sil:)
"TAKE THAT’s pocket-sized performer MARK OWEN..." - Lol hahahha

well I am small as well so sizewise that does fit haha lol!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down