GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex-bandmates push Robbie down chart [calendars chart, but way to gooooo!!!!] google news 17.12.2008

3 posters

Go down

Ex-bandmates push Robbie down chart [calendars chart, but way to gooooo!!!!] google news 17.12.2008 Empty Ex-bandmates push Robbie down chart [calendars chart, but way to gooooo!!!!] google news 17.12.2008

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:32 pm

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5hmRrGM5MXOueMq-KAJSzkrF_zYLA

Take That have pushed Robbie Williams down the list in the 2009 pop calendar charts.

The band, whose new album The Circus has just been released to huge commercial success, are number three in calendar maker Danilo's pop charts.

High School Musical has once again triumphed - coming top in the official pop calendar chart as well as the main official chart for the second year running.

Williams, who was third in the pop chart last year has dropped to number eight.

Take That are also a new entry at number 10 in the main official calendars 2009 chart.

Williams's former bandmates Gary Barlow, Jason Orange, Howard Donald and Mark Owen have enjoyed massive success since reforming as a foursome in 2006.

The Circus has become fastest-selling album of the year and the band sold around 600,000 tickets for their 2009 summer tour in under five hours, breaking the record set by Michael Jackson's Bad tour in 1987.

Last week, The Sun quoted a blog by Williams as saying of the band's success: "I'm really proud. I love the new album too - haven't stopped listening to it.

"I'd love to be in the band again but I've got some unfinished business of my own." [f*ck off will ya?]

Earlier this month Owen said any potential reunion with Williams would be an "unannounced thing".
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Ex-bandmates push Robbie down chart [calendars chart, but way to gooooo!!!!] google news 17.12.2008 Empty Re: Ex-bandmates push Robbie down chart [calendars chart, but way to gooooo!!!!] google news 17.12.2008

Post by Ginny Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:57 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5hmRrGM5MXOueMq-KAJSzkrF_zYLA

Take That have pushed Robbie Williams down the list in the 2009 pop calendar charts.

The band, whose new album The Circus has just been released to huge commercial success, are number three in calendar maker Danilo's pop charts.

High School Musical has once again triumphed - coming top in the official pop calendar chart as well as the main official chart for the second year running.

Williams, who was third in the pop chart last year has dropped to number eight.

Take That are also a new entry at number 10 in the main official calendars 2009 chart.

Williams's former bandmates Gary Barlow, Jason Orange, Howard Donald and Mark Owen have enjoyed massive success since reforming as a foursome in 2006.

The Circus has become fastest-selling album of the year and the band sold around 600,000 tickets for their 2009 summer tour in under five hours, breaking the record set by Michael Jackson's Bad tour in 1987.

Last week, The Sun quoted a blog by Williams as saying of the band's success: "I'm really proud. I love the new album too - haven't stopped listening to it.

"I'd love to be in the band again but I've got some unfinished business of my own." [f*ck off will ya?]

Earlier this month Owen said any potential reunion with Williams would be an "unannounced thing".

he wont hahahha
... mark, you better not do what i think you would !! punch
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ex-bandmates push Robbie down chart [calendars chart, but way to gooooo!!!!] google news 17.12.2008 Empty Re: Ex-bandmates push Robbie down chart [calendars chart, but way to gooooo!!!!] google news 17.12.2008

Post by British_flower Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:50 pm

Hi actually his appearance in Knebworth at Robbies concert was unexpected too,I knew he was going there because I met him the evening before at his Astoria gig but never thought he would actually go on stage!
Well about Robbie,no wonder they did beat him as he wasn't really doing much last year...
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down