GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take That are UK's dream Eurovision act

Go down

Take That are UK's dream Eurovision act Empty Take That are UK''s dream Eurovision act

Post by British_flower Wed May 20, 2009 2:59 pm

Take That are UK's dream Eurovision act:
http://www.inthenews.co.uk/entertainment/autocodes/countries/russia/take-that-are-uk-s-dream-eurovision-act-$1295491.htm

good taste I'd say:=)Better than the last few German diseasters lol ...

Take That are UK's dream Eurovision act
Thursday, 14 May 2009 09:52
[Take That are nation's ideal choice for Eurovision song contest]
Take That are nation's ideal choice for Eurovision song contest
Printer friendly version
Reunited boyband Take That would be the nation's ideal choice to represent the UK in the Eurovision song contest, a new poll has found.

A survey carried out by BT Eurovictory found that Britons see Gary Barlow and company as the act most likely to claim the UK's first Eurovision win in more than a decade.

Katrina and the Waves' Love Shine A Light was the last British entry to win the annual competition in 1997 and Katrina herself has called on viewers in the UK to help Jade Ewen to victory in Moscow.

"We've got a great entry this year, so we've got every chance of winning," the Walking on Sunshine star said.

"The reintroduction of juries for 50 per cent of the vote should work in our favour, but if every UK family called just one person in Europe and persuaded them to vote for the UK that would absolutely seal the deal.

"I remember how important my friends and family's support was to me when I won in 1997, so I'll definitely be calling on them to help Jade win this year."

While Take That were voted the UK's dream Eurovision act, a girlband claimed second place with Girls Aloud pipping Bleeding Love singer Leona Lewis into second.

Despite her well-documented personal problems, Amy Winehouse finished fourth in the BT Eurovictory poll while comedian Peter Kay rounded off the top five.

The UK's top ten dream Eurovision acts are:

1 Take That
2 Girls Aloud
3 Leona Lewis
4 Amy Winehouse
5 Peter Kay
6 Will Young
7 Lily Allen
8 Iron Maiden
9 Duffy
10 Tom Joneswww.eurovision.bt.com>
British_flower