GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary writes for Shirley Bassey on her new album to be released this autumn.

2 posters

Go down

Gary writes for Shirley Bassey on her new album to be released this autumn. Empty Gary writes for Shirley Bassey on her new album to be released this autumn.

Post by Ginny Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:15 pm

Shirley Bassey regresa con un disco plagado de estrellas 10/09/2009

“The Performance” ha sido producido por David Arnold e incluye canciones compuestas por Pet Shop Boys, Rufus Wainwright, Manic Street Preachers, Richard Hawley, David McAlmont, KT Tunstall, John Barry y Don Black.

El compositor de las últimas bandas sonoras de las películas de James Bond, David Arnold, ha producido el primer álbum de estudio con nuevo material de Shirley Bassey en más de veinte años.

El disco se titula “The Performance” y en él participa un gran número de estrellas de la música contemporánea.

Rufus Wainwright ha compuesto una canción titulada "Apartment", Manic Street Preachers ha regalado a Bassey el tema "The Girl From Tiger Bay" y Pet Shop Boys cierra el álbum con la canción "The Performance Of My Life".

Richard Hawley, David McAlmont, KT Tunstall y el cantante de Take That, Gary Barlow, también ha escrito letras para “The Performance”, que, además, incluye "Our Time Is Now", una nueva canción compuesta por John Barry y Don Black, los mismos que, en 1971, compusieron el tema central del filme del agente 007, “Diamonds Are Forever”, para Shirley Bassey.

Las canciones y los autores de las canciones incluidas en “The Performance”:

"Almost There" (Tom Baxter)
"Apartment" (Rufus Wainwright)
"This Time" (Gary Barlow)
"I Love You" (Nick Hodgson)
"Our Time Is Now" (John Barry/Don Black)
"As God Is My Witness" (David Arnold/David McAlmont)
"No Good About Goodbye" (David Arnold/Don Black)
"The Girl From Tiger Bay" (Manic Street Preachers)
"Nice Men" (KT Tunstall)
"After The Rain" (Richard Hawley)
"The Performance Of My Life" (Pet Shop Boys)

“The Performance” se pondrá a la venta este otoño.

source-.http://zm.nu/detalle.php?base=zmnews&lay=cgi&form=detalle&tok4=notici&tok5=Noticias&id=20996

Translation: Shirley Bassey is releasing new album this autumn and lots of writers have collaborate. One of them, our man, Mr. Barlow with the song "This Time". The album's title: "The Performance".
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gary writes for Shirley Bassey on her new album to be released this autumn. Empty Re: Gary writes for Shirley Bassey on her new album to be released this autumn.

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:05 pm

Another song i should start looking for around th einternet, maybe there are some unofficial released links to that track already Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down